over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hygiene products , what do you use?

Blazed_Noob

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
As I'm getting older I'm finding myself being more vain about my appearance and hygiene.
I don't know about anyone else but I like be attractive and enticing to woman.

I have been trying different soaps , deodorant and sometimes beard stuff. I'm interested in cologne aswell but I have never found any that are not overbearing or too powerful.
You can't go around using axe body spray and the 3 in 1 soaps these days.
I have been trying different stuff but there are so many. Usually if a woman says she likes something , ill wear that for awhile. On the other end , I have a had few ex girlfriends say they like how I naturally smell.

Currently using -
Dr.squatch deodorant and soaps
Manscaped crop preserver
American crew shampoo
Beard wax (occasionally)- can't remember the brand at the moment

What are some suggestions or products everyone else uses and find works for them or do some not even bother??

I use cremo and every man jack products

ALWAYS trying to look good too brother lol

Smell and cleanliness, definitely. But grooming is a big thing for me.
I like to have a fresh cut and freshly trimmed beard.
Every weekend I do a quick 0 over my whole head then trim and shape the beard (shaping can be a bitch sometimes).
I always use some sort of beard wax before I go out as well.

I'm also a hairy dude, so a good beard/body trimmer is a MUST.

Soap - Currently Trader Joe's oatmeal. Outside of that, Nesti Dante, Savon de Marseille olive oil, Dr Bronners, Stirling Soap Company, or TJ MAXX or Marshall's for those huge bars. They're often quite good quality

Hair - n/a

Shaving - I prefer a soap and right now Wholly Kaw products tick all the boxes for me http://www.whollykaw.com Lots of excellent ones out there, I prefer tallow based soaps, they make my skin feel amazing. Their aftershaves are also excellent. One of my 'spring' scents is also currently Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti, which I honestly feel is a bit overhyped

Moisturizer - get one with spf. This doesn't have to be fancy. Cerave and Cetaphil are perfectly fine. I also really like shea butter and avocado oil

#notPatrickBateman

ALWAYS trying to look good too brother lol

Smell and cleanliness, definitely. But grooming is a big thing for me.
I like to have a fresh cut and freshly trimmed beard.
Every weekend I do a quick 0 over my whole head then trim and shape the beard (shaping can be a bitch sometimes).
I always use some sort of beard wax before I go out as well.

I'm also a hairy dude, so a good beard/body trimmer is a MUST.

Can you recommend me a decent one who's main obligation isn't to RIP EVERY GODDAMN FUCKIN HAIR AS PAINFULLY AS POSSIBLE when I go to trim my yam bag?

Thanks

My wife manages 14 so I get all kinds of professional products for free. My favorites are woodys beard wash and their body wash. I use Johnny b molding paste in my hair, beardcare club oil and butter in my beard, and can you handlebar mustache wax

My wife manages 14 so I get all kinds of professional products for free. My favorites are woodys beard wash and their body wash. I use Johnny b molding paste in my hair, beardcare club oil and butter in my beard, and can you handlebar mustache wax
Also....beard care club has a 50 percent off discount for veterans and law enforcement for life. And that was supposed to say 14 hair salons above lol

Luckily for me I do smell or pit sweat too bad (although everything else sweats) so I only use deodorant maybe 2x a month or if I am traveling.

I feel that the aluminum based deodorants are bad. Especially for women (too close to lymph nodes and boobs).

Can you recommend me a decent one who's main obligation isn't to RIP EVERY GODDAMN FUCKIN HAIR AS PAINFULLY AS POSSIBLE when I go to trim my yam bag?

Thanks
Lawnmower is good.
Honestly, the more expensive the trimmer is, the better. You pay for quality in ALLL the that shit.
The time I bought a trimmer for $30 I was beat up and hurting. The times I've dropped $60-80 for a good trimming kit, i was waaay more happy with my purchase.

Lmao I thought yall were being smartasses when you said 'Lawnmower' 😂 It looks to be what I'm looking for.

Yea, $30 trimmers can fuck right the hell off unless you're a sadist. I'll have to pick up a lawnmower...

Trim the yambag down to about 1/4, 1/8 inch and use Softsheen Carson Magic Shaving Powder. Hell, I go all around the area and even up the crack. 8 minutes, then wipe it off with a wet rag. Smooth as a newborn baby's ass. Though I don't need a lawnmower to trim my shit, so YMMV.

Luckily for me I do smell or pit sweat too bad (although everything else sweats) so I only use deodorant maybe 2x a month or if I am traveling.

I feel that the aluminum based deodorants are bad. Especially for women (too close to lymph nodes and boobs).
You only use deodorant 2 times a month? You may not smell yourself, but I bet others do.

As I'm getting older I'm finding myself being more vain about my appearance and hygiene.
I don't know about anyone else but I like be attractive and enticing to woman.

I have been trying different soaps , deodorant and sometimes beard stuff. I'm interested in cologne aswell but I have never found any that are not overbearing or too powerful.
You can't go around using axe body spray and the 3 in 1 soaps these days.
I have been trying different stuff but there are so many. Usually if a woman says she likes something , ill wear that for awhile. On the other end , I have a had few ex girlfriends say they like how I naturally smell.

Currently using -
Dr.squatch deodorant and soaps
Manscaped crop preserver
American crew shampoo
Beard wax (occasionally)- can't remember the brand at the moment

What are some suggestions or products everyone else uses and find works for them or do some not even bother??

I’ve always taken pride in my appearance more than most. Good looking notice that in most men. I could name of a shit ton of products, but the list is long. Let me help you with fragrance. I use Prada’s Milano.

You only use deodorant 2 times a month? You may not smell yourself, but I bet others do.
Naw. I really don't have a smell to myself or others. I just use Dial antibacterial bar soap and shower usually twice per day. Like I mentioned, I sweat a lot (except pits) but I rarely have a foul smell.

Also I feel gals like the natural pheromones. Most chicks I've been with love to bang and/or suck hog even if I don't shower post workout. Maybe I just hang out with really dirty, nasty broads! :unsure:

I'm high maintenance, but keep it simple....I think.

Shampoo....Nizoral and Head and Shoulders.
Beard....H&S or a 2 in 1 that my wife uses...occasional cheap conditioner.
Body: Irish Spring original body wash.
Deodorant...cheap original Irish Spring or Old Spice "fresh" scent.

facial lotion....Well...Retin-A EOD, and either Jergens or Gold Bond am/pm.

Beard.... a blow dryer and Badass Beard oil, usually "The Ladies Man," which is lemon scent. It's made by military veterans. I have some of their beard wax too, but io hardly use it.

When I don't have a beard, I shave using Oil of Olay body wash using a Gillette Fusion or something of the nature.

Body shaving....I use a Gillete fusion with a cheap body wash, usually like Suave or something cheap, or i'll use Oil of Olay, which is more expensive. I use the razor for arms, legs, junk region, neck, and shoulders. For the rest of the body, I use a cheap Remington beard and mustache trimmer....junk region, stomach and chest (sensitive to razor burn in chest), and I have my wife hit up my back when she is in a good mood:rolleyes:

If wife is not in a good mood......I use this:

It's pretty good, and cuts well. My skin is sensitive on the back area so I prefer the wife using a B&M trimmer, but yea.,...it's that or look like a damn werewolf. I did cut off a mole on my stomach area screwing around, and the effer bled for like 2 days. lol.

Oh...and i cut my own hair and just use cheap LA Looks yellow gel with some cheap hairspray if needed.

No cologne because the wife is sensitive to a lot of smells....but I like old school smells like Coolwater. If they made an Irish Spring cologne, i'd use it....haha...love the smell.

Oh....and if you don't use Clambutteroil......well, you are not old school;) :D

hahaha...only a few old school guys will understand.

Beard.... a blow dryer and Badass Beard oil, usually "The Ladies Man," which is lemon scent. It's made by military veterans. I have some of their beard wax too, but io hardly use it.

When I don't have a beard, I shave using Oil of Olay body wash using a Gillette Fusion or something of the nature.

Body shaving....I use a Gillete fusion with a cheap body wash, usually like Suave or something cheap, or i'll use Oil of Olay, which is more expensive. I use the razor for arms, legs, junk region, neck, and shoulders. For the rest of the body, I use a cheap Remington beard and mustache trimmer....junk region, stomach and chest (sensitive to razor burn in chest), and I have my wife hit up my back when she is in a good mood:rolleyes:

It's pretty good, and cuts well. My skin is sensitive on the back area so I prefer the wife using a B&M trimmer, but yea.,...it's that or look like a damn werewolf. I did cut off a mole on my stomach area screwing around, and the effer bled for like 2 days. lol.

Oh...and i cut my own hair and just use cheap LA Looks yellow gel with some cheap hairspray if needed.

No cologne because the wife is sensitive to a lot of smells....but I like old school smells like Coolwater. If they made an Irish Spring cologne, i'd use it....haha...love the smell.
Ladies man is their best scent

nizoral or head and shoulders should be a staple for any athlete, it kills jock itch, dermatitis (many forms) and other rash and odor causing bacteria etc. I have always recommended it to my clients, I have used it a few times per week for YEARS on privates and head.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131