over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hyperplasia?

About fucking time... this earth is boring...
[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

While you're at get on your knees and service me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now maldorf is someone who I respect... but your disrespectful self can lick my balls

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Golden time to use that meme.

hyperplasia and hypertrophy are simply different means to achieve the same end. Larger muscles.

I think it's a meaningless question really. Because 1) we don't really know what causes hyperplasia in humans. Muscle biopsies are required.

2) Let's say some combo of IGF and HGH *does* cause hyperplasia. Well so what? It's not like people haven't been using IGF and HGH for years. We know what kind of gains to expect from it. So the question would better be phrased, "What stack will make me the biggest?" It's really one in the same

but if you want to "theorycraft" about what experimental drugs and untested techniques might induce it, then by all means

hyperplasia and hypertrophy are simply different means to achieve the same end. Larger muscles.

I think it's a meaningless question really. Because 1) we don't really know what causes hyperplasia in humans. Muscle biopsies are required.

2) Let's say some combo of IGF and HGH *does* cause hyperplasia. Well so what? It's not like people haven't been using IGF and HGH for years. We know what kind of gains to expect from it. So the question would better be phrased, "What stack will make me the biggest?" It's really one in the same

but if you want to "theorycraft" about what experimental drugs and untested techniques might induce it, then by all means

In a way I see what you're saying but I found I hit a ceiling mass wise in my mid-late 20s by gear alone (various cycles, combinations, dosages, etc) now by using different combos of AAS, diet and training I could still manipulate conditioning but couldn't get any bigger...

Friend of mine who I got back in touch with lately doesn't even compete but is way bigger and leaner then before I went away n he chalks it up to consistent mid-dosages of gh and actually less gear... he explained he hit the same ceiling n growth took him to next level and he doesn't even use insulin so like I've said I really only used gear even though I had access to pharm growth n insulin... I believed all the "official studies" and bros on the board back then who said growth could only be used for getting leaner... so I've started realizing I was stupid to be closed minded and now with all the SARMS, mk 677 etc and my age n past injuries I'm opening my mind n asking questions

Thanks for responding in a respectful manner even though you think it's waste of time...

Guess in a way I am asking "theoretically" and good point... y not just follow what worked for my friend... if money becomes better I will run gh in that manner but right now I'm thinking of combining the mk 677 and slin products available from EA and low-mid level aas, be patient and consistent w training, diet, rest n see what happens

Last edited:
Getting as strong as possible in safe rep ranges, keep injury free, figure out foods that your body absorbs well, find out what kind of recovery capabilities you possess, and take the minimum amount possible to continue to make progress.

That's what I've learned from some of the biggest guys/smartest minds on this board. I've never looked at GH as a compound that would cause some profound pathway of growth. IGF is the main driver, and even that is no miracle hormone, just a different pathway for growth.

GH allows me to stay leaner, heals the wear and tear from progressive overload, sleep better, use less AAS which will keep you in the game longer. Just an aid, not a necessity.

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Getting as strong as possible in safe rep ranges, keep injury free, figure out foods that your body absorbs well, find out what kind of recovery capabilities you possess, and take the minimum amount possible to continue to make progress.

That's what I've learned from some of the biggest guys/smartest minds on this board. I've never looked at GH as a compound that would cause some profound pathway of growth. IGF is the main driver, and even that is no miracle hormone, just a different pathway for growth.

GH allows me to stay leaner, heals the wear and tear from progressive overload, sleep better, use less AAS which will keep you in the game longer. Just an aid, not a necessity.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks for your input (no sarcasm intended)
I have just lately realized digestion is key component also... I know it's sad... I wouldn't have learned that if I hadn't watched Seth feroce's "chicken n rice" video. That's when the digestion part finally clicked for me.

Just so everyone understands I AM NOT LOOKING for a new magical compound. Not sure what I said that gave that impression.

I am looking to learn the synergy between different compounds so I can do exactly what you said: continue to make progress using less drugs and have less side effects

My friends who have used 8-12 ius growth a day were able to surpass their previous level they obtained using high amounts of aas.

In their opinion, the 8-12 ius growth a day caused permanent muscle growth that they barely have to maintain now.

Example is coach Trevor on EAs YouTube videos

I'm not able to purchase those amounts currently and so it made sense to me to ask around what people are currently using and continue learning about compounds I don't know about

so then you're pretty much up to date.

there's still no "secret of the pros"

it's still just the basics.. drugs, food, training, resting....consistency. (not necessarily in that order).

I find it unlikely that you've been around for as long as you claim to have been, as you appear to be drawing a blank on such a rudimentary question...

if there was any true, surefire way to induce hyperplasia... it would be common knowledge
It is not still the basics. There are things we have learned in the last few years that are honestly game changers especially for people as they enter their 30s and 40s. Your attitude is bad, you're like the red headed step child of ProM, always here, always negative, always got a chip on your shoulder :)

grow up man and let adults discuss what adults want to discuss. I for one would love to hear input from some people on this board about the subject that know much, much, much more than you do :yeahthat:

It is not still the basics. There are things we have learned in the last few years that are honestly game changers especially for people as they enter their 30s and 40s. Your attitude is bad, you're like the red headed step child of ProM, always here, always negative, always got a chip on your shoulder :)

grow up man and let adults discuss what adults want to discuss. I for one would love to hear input from some people on this board about the subject that know much, much, much more than you do :yeahthat:

lol.... ask the biggest guys here what they do. You'll quickly realize it's exactly what LS said...

Well let's put it this way when I went away SARMS didn't exist does that draw small pic for you?
Mk 677 didn't exist which works and is totally "new" to me....

Really I don't give a $uck what you believe you're the new guy to me... I don't know who you are, you're the rookie n I gotta see how you handle yourself n not the other way around

Here's a phrase you should learn STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE

Oh shit dude SARMS??? Talk about an absolute game changer. Totally turned the size game upside down...

Funny thing is the biggest guys here aren't the top pros... they are mid level usually...

makes ya wonder why... least it makes me wonder

Also realize PM isn't still around because of guys like LS. It's still around because of the sponsors. Guys like LS actually don't help PM's bottom line.

These days the money isn't in winning shows, it's in social media personalities. See here we see guys in their pics on social media they are on video so we get a better look at how their bodies really look AND we don't have to deal with some guys overhyped ego.

LS first post on this topic was of a smart ass negative nature. He took time out of his day to post negatively. That same time could've been invested in positive nature.

PM is still solid because of the sponsors and the traffic legit sponsors bring.

If someone is truly concerned about PM's well being they'd treat people right n not act like a donkey.

Last edited:
lol.... ask the biggest guys here what they do. You'll quickly realize it's exactly what LS said...

this
EDIT: in fact 1 of the biggest guys ever on this board didnt even use gh and at the time not even slin... believe his name was MIKE1107
-F2S

Last edited:
There are some studies showing hyperplasia can occur under specific conditions, and these are despite massive doses of exogenous drugs.. satellite cells have been known to specialize in every tissue of the human body for the purpose of adapting to stress, so I would theorize its possible in humans.

I have a professor of endocrinology who has observed hyperplasia in animal models given large doses of oxymetholone, and believes it possible in humans. He is not a bodybuilder but has an interest in treating wasting disease.

Now maldorf is someone who I respect... but your disrespectful self can lick my balls

Oh come on! Where's you sense of humor???

Little Slice is a good dude, just an acquired taste :)

Sorry got a little worked up [emoji17]🤦🏻‍♂️

LS is my boy but for what it's worth, I'm 100% on your side here. Nothing wrong at all with this thread and people shouldn't be intimidated to ask questions.

Sorry got a little worked up [emoji17]🤦🏻‍♂️

A lil worked up bro,if that little post hurt your feelings so bad that your telling people there sucking each others Dicks and they can lick your balls you need to grow up...All that bullshit is uncalled for...Your older,you want respect I get that man,but you aren't going to earn it talking shit out the side of your face...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity