over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hyperplasia?

Onacomeback

Registered
It's sad but this late in the game I'm finally learning more about hyperplasia...

What's your opinion on the best pre workout methods to induce hyperplasia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That won't induce hyperplasia.

I believe it's creating more cells via proliferation...

I am just learning how bb'ers use both hypertrophy and hyperplasia... I'm wanting to learn more about both creating hyperplasia and an environment rich in nutrient transport pre, intra and post workout to see if there are tools I can add to my tool chest...

Sorry if I'm not wording things exact

The muscle phd aka Dr.Jacob Wilson on Facebook just posted something the other day mentioning hyperplasia and about intra set stretching which increased hypertrophy in the group that did the stretching compared to the group that didn't but this was done with calf raises.

That won't induce hyperplasia.

agreed. I'd be way more jacked by now if it did :eek:

GH raises IGF which is a great nutrient partitioning agent/anti-catabolic...but has not been shown to induce hyperplasia (that it does is old skool bro-lore).

There has been some evidence (the bird wing stretch study and other)that extreme stretching can induce hyperplasia. I believe brad schoenfeld just had something out about it around a month ago. Christian thibeaudau talked about it at the Swiss summit as well

I do remember my back growing rapidly when I use to hit it with heavy sets n intense stretches in between each set [emoji848]hmmm

Well let me delete it then... cause PM revolves around you [emoji849]

Last edited:
Well let me delete it then... cause PM revolves around you [emoji849]

He's right. This thread is an honest to god waste of bandwidth.

If you stuffed your face properly and squatted ass to ankles you wouldn't have to worry about minutia such as this.

He's right. This thread is an honest to god waste of bandwidth.

If you stuffed your face properly and squatted ass to ankles you wouldn't have to worry about minutia such as this.

Yeah that's same crap I preached during my 20's and early 30's n all my pro friends were saying little things about the sweet spot between gear, gh, insulin, etc (less side effects, less injuries, etc) and all I did was ignore it and go hardcore... got big don't get me wrong but after having to have surgeries on both triceps, bicep and dealing with nagging knees, lower back etc I started realizing those same friends are still injury free etc... so take it n shove it

Lmao look at op getting all offended

Go sit in your safe space or use the fucking search function

Lmao look at op getting all offended

Go sit in your safe space or use the fucking search function

This is about me learning what people are currently using to induce hyperplasia... my friends have all ready shared what they used to do... this is called a forum for a reason... to bounce ideas and experiences off each other...

I don't know who you 2 think you are but I was on elite when it first started n was on here 10 yrs ago...

I'm interested in what the new group of "pros" are currently using n also what they are contemplating using next... I memorized all the usual crap years ago before I went away...

so if you and your reach around boyfriend want to quit sucking each other off n trying to throw your internet "expert" weight around the rest of us who don't have sticks or *icks up our anus would appreciate it

Last edited:
I memorized all the usual crap years ago before I went away...

so then you're pretty much up to date.

there's still no "secret of the pros"

it's still just the basics.. drugs, food, training, resting....consistency. (not necessarily in that order).

I find it unlikely that you've been around for as long as you claim to have been, as you appear to be drawing a blank on such a rudimentary question...

if there was any true, surefire way to induce hyperplasia... it would be common knowledge

so then you're pretty much up to date.

there's still no "secret of the pros"

it's still just the basics.. drugs, food, training, resting....consistency. (not necessarily in that order).

I find it unlikely that you've been around for as long as you claim to have been, yet are drawing a blank on such a rudimentary question...

if there was any true, surefire way to induce hyperplasia... it would be common knowledge

Well let's put it this way when I went away SARMS didn't exist does that draw small pic for you?
Mk 677 didn't exist which works and is totally "new" to me....

Really I don't give a $uck what you believe you're the new guy to me... I don't know who you are, you're the rookie n I gotta see how you handle yourself n not the other way around

Here's a phrase you should learn STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

About fucking time... this earth is boring...
[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

While you're at get on your knees and service me

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members