over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hypo at 2iu?????

Oh I forgot to add I'm on Sust 500mg/week and primo 400mg/week. Been on for 2 weeks. Starting week #3 tomorrow.

Been using those blues for 4 weeks now. Worked my way up to 4ius.

Tell you what, not a very pleasant experience to have especially when you're dieting! I started at 2ius first thing in the morning. Like you, I had symptoms of hypo. Really bad in the beginning. But it goes away or at least, becomes more manageable after a while.

I feel lethargic for the first few hours after taking it, then after a while, a surge of energy which lasts a couple hours.

Now, going into week 5, some very mild hypo I feel after a few mins of the shot. But nothing bad. It's there, but not crazy like it was in the beginning. I usually do my cardio first thing in the am, after the shot of GH. It was nearly impossible to do it in the beginning. Give it time, and with your cycle, I think you'll be happy!

No I actually don't have one but I am going to get one. I did another 2 IU This morning and the same thing happened... This time I just shot it and waited sitting down and sure enough around 10-12 minutes later BAM light sweating, and images of all kinds of sweets keep running through my head. The hunger feels like I haven't eaten in DAYs. I get weak and mupy mind gets a little foggy. I get SO DAMN HUNGRY!!! This time I only drank coffee with equal but waiting for that coffee to brew was HELL until I had it. And then I couldn't take it, I drank a protein shake which calmed me down a little. It was a muscle milk cardboard container. It has like 12g of sugar or so. That was about 30 minutes after my shot.

Tomorrow I will try to just wait an hour after my shot before I eat.a friend said to drink a lot of water until I eat my bf. I don't know if I will be able to though LOL

By the way.. They are Blue tops from a sponsor here. I heard many reviews and I guess they all match up lol

Don't be wreckless bro... When you feel like that, Eat some damn sugar! If you don't and try to ride it out you could get to a point where you can't manage to find the damn sugar to eat... You will feel very confused almost drunk like and act like a damn fool, Then you passout and if no one is there to save you, There's a good chance you'll go into a coma and you could even die. I guess my point is, Don't play games with your bs, Get a meter and keep some candy or tabs handy. It's not to be played with bro!

Tell you what, not a very pleasant experience to have especially when you're dieting! I started at 2ius first thing in the morning. Like you, I had symptoms of hypo. Really bad in the beginning. But it goes away or at least, becomes more manageable after a while.

I feel lethargic for the first few hours after taking it, then after a while, a surge of energy which lasts a couple hours.

Now, going into week 5, some very mild hypo I feel after a few mins of the shot. But nothing bad. It's there, but not crazy like it was in the beginning. I usually do my cardio first thing in the am, after the shot of GH. It was nearly impossible to do it in the beginning. Give it time, and with your cycle, I think you'll be happy!
Besides hypo, Are you getting any other classic signs of gh? Numb-hands, Feet, Water retention?

GH shouldn't make you hypo IMHO it makes you insulin resistant Doing the opposite of insulin actually increases blood sugar whereas insulin lowers blood sugar. Honestly again IMO sounds like you took a decent dose of GHRP-6 I'm sure most will agree those are the exact sides feeling of hypo and extreme hunger. I'd be interested in what brand your taking as-well. EDIT: also sounds like sides of IGF-1. Depending on the brand and source you are using you may have been scammed into buying ghrp-6 or IGF which is not uncommon.

It is very well documented.... Hypoglycemia is a common side effect of hgh. That would be the obvious since hgh increases the levels of inslin in the body. That's a fact.

its not that it increases insulin levels, because it actually lowers them, its that it increases nutrient uptake into the cells and if taken in the morning and already running low on nutrients one will feel hypo because well they are. hgh lowers blood sugar levels due to it making the cells store the sugar thus less need for insulin thus insulin is not produced as much. The funny thing is some studies have shown long term use of gh to increase blood sugar levels but the jury is still out on that and I do not see how unless other things are not working properly in your body. that is why people want to use insulin with gh to increase the lowered insulin levels.

Besides hypo, Are you getting any other classic signs of gh? Numb-hands, Feet, Water retention?

Definitely some water retention! About 3-4lbs. Started Clen last week and that seems to help a bit.

Last week, I tried upping my dose to 5ius. On the 2nd day, I noticed my right hand felt swollen and my whole arm seems to feel a little numb and kept "falling asleep" on me. Wore my favorite dress shoes last week for a night out and my feet were very uncomfortable in them. I backed down to 4ius and they've defintely subsided.

My first time using these blues. And I haven't used GH in a while. I have used the yellow tops a few years ago for a comp. Went all the way up to 4ius. I don't recall ever having sides as bad as I've felt with the blues. What that means, I really don't know. All I know is that I'm really liking the results so far!

its not that it increases insulin levels, because it actually lowers them, its that it increases nutrient uptake into the cells and if taken in the morning and already running low on nutrients one will feel hypo because well they are. hgh lowers blood sugar levels due to it making the cells store the sugar thus less need for insulin thus insulin is not produced as much. The funny thing is some studies have shown long term use of gh to increase blood sugar levels but the jury is still out on that and I do not see how unless other things are not working properly in your body. that is why people want to use insulin with gh to increase the lowered insulin levels.

Yes bro. You're correct... I worded what I was trying to say wrong.

Definitely some water retention! About 3-4lbs. Started Clen last week and that seems to help a bit.

Last week, I tried upping my dose to 5ius. On the 2nd day, I noticed my right hand felt swollen and my whole arm seems to feel a little numb and kept "falling asleep" on me. Wore my favorite dress shoes last week for a night out and my feet were very uncomfortable in them. I backed down to 4ius and they've defintely subsided.

My first time using these blues. And I haven't used GH in a while. I have used the yellow tops a few years ago for a comp. Went all the way up to 4ius. I don't recall ever having sides as bad as I've felt with the blues. What that means, I really don't know. All I know is that I'm really liking the results so far!

Thanks man, I appreciate the detailed feedback! First time in a long time I've seen a guy with a low post count post some meaningful info. Instead of just trying to get to 50 so they can see the sponser section.... Hope you stick around and post more often, We need more guys like you around!

well im glad somebody does some people get offended and i do knot know why. I am always trying to learn and if someone comes on with a lot of knowledge i try to soak it up like a sponge. if your not number 1 then you better be asking number 1 questions. that is what i try to do lol.

omg! This is exactly right. That is EXACTLY what I feel. The energy rush after is crazy. Last a few hours. I am also sweating a lot more throughout the day. Today I did another shot but this time I was sipping on water for an hour until I could eat and that REALLY helped. I guess keeping the stomach full is sooothing..

Oh one more thing to note, both my hands went numb today while doing abs. They felt like they lightly fell asleep for a couple minutes. I was using my hands but they definitely fell asleep for a little while.

I'm happy you posted because you know exactly what It feels like :) these blues are definitely good stuff.

Getting some more ASAP :)

Thanks man, I appreciate the detailed feedback! First time in a long time I've seen a guy with a low post count post some meaningful info. Instead of just trying to get to 50 so they can see the sponser section.... Hope you stick around and post more often, We need more guys like you around!

Thanks! Been around. Just browsing and learning as much as I can, really. Been doing it for so long, yet there's still so much to be learned and can be learned!
Not much of a poster, as you can see, but if I feel I have anything useful to contribute, then I'll speak up.

I don't know if this has been resolved yet.... but HGH does not cause hypoglycemia, it causes hyperglycemia, totally different. No point in sugar, it will increase your blood sugar, which HGH does on its own. I don't know wtf is wrong with GH and why every kind makes people feel different... I'm starting to worry that alot of the chinese GH is being spiked with other peptides or IGF or something.

Yeah I'm sorry man, but please do some research before giving advise. Much of what you said in this thread is incorrect.

Yeah man I did my research... I know what Gh does to me... Speak for yourself maybe? It makes me go hypo and yes it's real GH and no it doesn't cause hyperglycemia in everyone. If I really felt the need, I would post studies for you explaining what I posted but it's really not worth the time.

Try serostin, genetech any US pharm grade HGH you will not go "hypo" at any dose why? Because this is real HGH. And hgh does not make you hypo if anything at high doses over a period of time it can make you HYPERglycemic. This guy has bogus GH HANDS DOWN. he pinned either IGF-1 or GHRP-6 and got scammed just because you "professionals" say they get the same symptoms from there "legit GH" they don't want to admit they were scammed to. I'm no expert but I was on genetech protropin as a child/ young adult for over 2 years for a growth deficiency doing upwards of 9 IUs at times never feeling hypo. And since then I've done numerous hgh cycles with numerous UGL hgh - IP yellows/jins/hyges etc and myself or anyone else that I know that has ever run GH ever experienced those sides you describe. The only time I've ever experienced those sides was the many times I've run IGf-1 and or GHRP-6. So face it you were scammed. Either choose to believe me or don't doesn't effect my day whatsoever. Good luck.

PS I did read somewhere that Chinese blue tops were independently tested and found to have anti directic and either IGF-1 or GHRP it's china they counterfeit fucking Cars!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear