over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hypoglycemia

tbonus

Registered
Is this dangerous? Is it the same as diabetes?
Saturday I worked out for the first time in nearly two months after coming off an injury. I trained legs pretty hard and was one of those workouts where you have trouble walking afterward. I finished up and ran into my uncle and spoke with him for about 15 minutes. While I was talking to him I became dizzy and he said I looked like I was going to pass out. I certainly felt like I was going to drop right there. I got a coke and chugged it down. I was shaking a still feeling real shitty about 20 minutes later. I then got a candy bar and devoured that. After another 10 minutes or so I was fine again. I've had this happen before after working out, but never this severe. I normally have a post workout shake, but this time got side tracked. Is this normal or is it a sign of anything else? Should I just make sure I have a shake handy or juice after a workout?

Chances are you just pushed yourself harder than you have in awhile. IT happens, or maybe your just alittle run down and needed some food. Anything's possible. Hell I pucked like crazy at the gym the other day after working out. That never happens to me regardless of how hard I push myself. But I also know I was alittle sick going into the workout. After I puked I felt like a million bucks.

From what you described, you definitely had the symptoms of low blood sugar, Hypoglycemics suffer from it all the time,sounds like yours was caused by your workout, happens to me sometimes, horrible feeling...I would'nt worry about it unless it keeps happening, especially if it happens and it's not exercise induced. I find after years of eating every 2 to 3 hrs it affects me more when some circumstance makes me miss a few meals in a row, I get the same symptoms you described. Hope this helps.
GF

It happens to me all the time; sometimes daily. I noticed a pattern of it happening more when I am on higher GH doses and when I am taking more alpha lipoic acid.

because hgh and ala are removing all the sugar from your bloodstream and causing you to fall below 50-60 in the blood sugar range. 70-110,120 is normal, below 55, 50 you will have these problems. and yes it can cause death if you call into a hypoglycemic coma which usually occurs below 40. just watch your blood sugar and you'll be fine

Same here bro..

Bro,

Last year during my GH cycle i started having the exact same problems. I borrowed my mothers sugar tester and the lowest it got was 42.
The best thing to do is drink orange juice or eat peanut butter. They are both very fast acting.
I almost passed out in a store one day... i had to open a bottle of orange juice and drink it on the spot.
After i stopped the GH, I stopped having those problems.

Later JJ

if you have hypo you should carry some sweet tarts with you.... they are a lot cheaper than glucose tabs.... hypo is the opposite of diabetes but just as dangerous if not more.

i eat 100gms of oat meal w/brown sugar, wheat toast w/p-nut butter and a 60g protien shake every morrning and 1 1/2 to 2 hours latter i'm weak, shaking and can't thinkand starving, i have to eat or i'll kill, i mean i even told my boss i quit one time so i could eat, he hired me back 15min latter, but after i eat a huge amount of food at that time i'm fine the rest of the day and don't get that feeling anymore, durring hunting season my nieghbor came over and we went hunting on my property, well after about a 15 min walk in the woods i got that feeling and ran back to the house to eat, he came looking for me 2hours latter and i had huge meals cooked and had eaten like a pig ate like a pig.
this all started after i did a bunch of tren one time, is there a link to hypo or low blood sugar and aas?

You can also go to a doctor and get a glucose tolerance test to determine if you have hypoglycemia.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws