over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hypothalamus and Adrenal Cortex Output

emeric delczeg

IFBB PRO / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer
Question for those that are on 200mg + testosterone per week, how often are you restoring your Hypothalamus functions and Adrenal Cortex output?

Question for those that are on 200mg + testosterone per week, how often are you restoring your Hypothalamus functions and Adrenal Cortex output?
Never. I just ordered the Andrenogenix and considering if that would stack well with Humanofort.
What are your suggestions or protocol for this?

Never. I just ordered the Andrenogenix and considering if that would stack well with Humanofort.
The Andrenogenix will help with libido. Also foe 8 week inject only 10mg test per day, and no 20mg every other day.

I don’t think anyone knows what this means….
When the hypothalamus is not working properly, it can cause problems in the body that lead to a wide range of rare disorders. The hypothalamus main role is to keep the body in homeostasis as much as possible.

Dude I use humanofort religiously these days. I got lazy over the holidays, ran out, and didn’t use it for a while. Felt run down and tired despite not working as hard and relaxing.

Threw it back in a while back and boom, back to feeling good.

No idea how it truly works if I’m being honest, I’ve read up a bit and read your posts, but what I do know in practice is I feel much better using it.

Dude I use humanofort religiously these days. I got lazy over the holidays, ran out, and didn’t use it for a while. Felt run down and tired despite not working as hard and relaxing.

Threw it back in a while back and boom, back to feeling good.

No idea how it truly works if I’m being honest, I’ve read up a bit and read your posts, but what I do know in practice is I feel much better using it.
How Humanofort Works:

Humanofort is a natural oligopeptide extract from fertilized and parcel incubated chicken eggs containing naturally occurring growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones). This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. This peptides are characterized as an adoptogenic on (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly helps to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

The free radical’s theory of aging is now generally accepted as the primary cause of deterioration in the human body. Oxygen from unstable molecular particles, known as free radicals, that attach to other molecules and damage healthy tissue. The body needs antioxidants to prevent or slow the breakdown of tissue by oxygen.

Clinical research revealed that Humanofort may help the body regulate normal testosterone production in men and estrogen in women, leading to an increase in libido, higher sperm count in men, delay of menopause in women, and slows the aging process in both genders.

Any specific brand you recommend? This obviously intrigues me being on TRT for 15 years and have not come off once - even for a few weeks…
I just buy it on Amazon - super cheap, relatively speaking

Nutri-Sync HUMANOFORT [200MG Per Capsule] - 60 Capsules https://a.co/d/gdjDceV

Any specific brand you recommend? This obviously intrigues me being on TRT for 15 years and have not come off once - even for a few weeks…
Well i have, a few times for months at a time, wouldn’t recommend it unless you have a desire to feel like hammered shit. That was my experience anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️, NEVER AGAIN lol

Where did you order the Andrenogenix?
For some reason I can't find it!!
Thanks

Dammit. I take too much (spend too much) shit as it is. I'm curious... I take pregnenolone and dhea since I'm on trt and occasionally trt-plus. Would humanofort allow my body to produce these hormones again naturally? I doubt it, but why not ask? Virtuous, do YOU use preg/dhea (or I guess HCG, for that matter)?

Those aren't really expensive to replace though. NMN is a bit on the expensive side. I always stay on that. Could humanofort possibly fill that void if I were to drop NMN?

@jcc80 HCG, not the other two.

And yeah, unfortunately it doesn’t really replace any of the rest, to my knowledge.

I’ll say this - you don’t NEED humanofort, if you feel great and bloodwork is good.

I didn’t really feel bad or have bad blood before, tbh, but I feel better on it.

@jcc80 HCG, not the other two.

And yeah, unfortunately it doesn’t really replace any of the rest, to my knowledge.

I’ll say this - you don’t NEED humanofort, if you feel great and bloodwork is good.

I didn’t really feel bad or have bad blood before, tbh, but I feel better on it.
Bloods are not GREAT, LDL is a bit high, HDL is a bit low, blood pressure is a bit high. I don't use PEDs in high doses at all either. I feel pretty good overall but I feel that there is room for improvement. I say this after a shitty night of sleep, and looking back on old posts, I think you said your sleep improved quite a bit, yes? Maybe it was someone else.

I'm also laughing to myself, because while looking back at those old posts, I realized that I made an almost identical post back in June. I've been on the fence with this shit for a long time. 😁😁

Think I'll just order a damn bottle already, it's not like I'm broke.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131