advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hypothetical: If your doc was on board, what would be the best TRT protocol be?

MrPump

Registered
Lets assume you have one of those docs that "get it".
What TRT/HRT would you request?

I see many post that their dr. scripts Test, some get HCG, even saw someone get Winny.

Now lets assume that you could go in and say "Doc, here is a reasonble protocol that I feel would do wonders".

Just wondering... and no, no doc is going to script you 30mg of Dbol.

I am on 100mg/week. I feel it should be higher, and I have my first "post script" blood test next week.

I want to be at the upper range, simply for energy. The 100mg, has given me a better overall feeling of health/energy, but it aint where I was back in my early thirties.

g22

I JUST got my script for TRT and I was really impressed with my doctor. Definitely the best doctor I've ever encountered. He has me on 20mg ED of Test C and 250IU of HCG twice a week.

Whatever it takes to put you in the top ⅓ of the normal range. Anything other than that is not TRT, it's just cruising.

Like said above whatever it takes to put your testosterone levels at the top of range with hcg alongside and keep your e levels in range

Usually a sharp doc puts you on 125-200 and tries to keep you in the 800-1100 range.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

As high as you can go with in the 600-1000 range why keeping e2 low with out the need of a ai. This I would think is the healthiest way to go about.

I don't like test injections. they suck.

I'd rather use clomid with hcg or clomid by itself. there is no acne, no mood swings. I'm always on edge with test injections and quick to argue with people. since switching to clomid and dropping test injections, my libido is better, better orgasms, skin and hair def look better and my mood is alot better.

I JUST got my script for TRT and I was really impressed with my doctor. Definitely the best doctor I've ever encountered. He has me on 20mg ED of Test C and 250IU of HCG twice a week.

Why Test C everyday? Not necessary. If I was going to do that, I would do Test Prop ED. Too many injections for such a long ester. I hope you are using slin pins, if not you will soon build up scar tissue.

Why Test C everyday? Not necessary. If I was going to do that, I would do Test Prop ED. Too many injections for such a long ester. I hope you are using slin pins, if not you will soon build up scar tissue.

Yes I am using slin pins and injecting ED to reduce aromatization. I also asked him why C over P and he said that P can cause liver damage. He also said this is the Dr. Crisler method of TRT.

Last edited:
Yes I am using slin pins and injecting ED to reduce aromatization. I also asked him why C over P and he said that P can cause liver damage. He also said this is the Dr. Crisler method of TRT.

The difference between C and P is just the Ester, nothing else. I would like to see if someone can explain why P would cause liver damage. Way back in the day, they were using a form of Test that did cause liver damage, but not now.

Emeric talks about ED injects to reduce aromatization, so I do believe it. But...not everyone has that problem, before I had to inject ED I would want to know how much Test I aromatize, so maybe I would not be stuck injecting every day of my life. Anyway, if it works for you and you like it, then that is all that matters.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131