over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I’m starting slow….

Man I'm experiencing all that now, the nose bleeds have me checking my blood pressure like a madman but it not that. Pooping is getting ridiculous, and back pumps are starting to effect my workout and I have only slightly raised gear levels and no orals.

I’m the same, it doesn’t take crazy orals like anadrol or dbol for me to get nasty back pumps. Test and deca is plenty to fuck it up. Barbell squats over 6 reps were out, RDLs were out, bent over barbell rows….nope.

Taurine…..like 2-3g mixed with my EAAs intra woekout DOES definitely help some.

Man going above 260 was tough. Had to hold my breath to end forward and tie my boots for work. I was eating around 7k calories. Most meals were 10 ounces of either chicken breast or beef and 1.5 cups of white rice and a 32 ounce Gatorade. I would breathe like a freight train for 30 minutes post meal because I was so full all the time. I don’t think I felt hunger in over a year

I definitely feel you. I ate so many fucking grits because I got so tired of rice.

I would basically just chug the sludge grits. Sometimes salty with a little low-fat cheese and meat, or sweet with berries and whey.

I’d GMO corn was dangerous…..I’d be dead by now from that bulk lol

I definitely feel you. I ate so many fucking grits because I got so tired of rice.

I would basically just chug the sludge grits. Sometimes salty with a little low-fat cheese and meat, or sweet with berries and whey.

I’d GMO corn was dangerous…..I’d be dead by now from that bulk lol
Hmm maybe I’ll add in the gatorades

What were your carbs like on that bulk? Mine are currently like 5-600

Pooping is getting ridiculous,

This^^^.

My calories are insane right now (for me). 270 fasted and I forgot how uncomfortable it is. I've been 284.5 quite a few years ago and I remember feeling like dog shit. Was working with Shelby back then and his meals were macros and not a set meal so I was able to use oatmeal, nut butter, and protein powder and blend it up for about 2 or 3 of the meals.

I really give credit to the big boys that can hit 285+ plus. It really is a game about being able to stuff the food. I'm much happier being so hungry that I lick my plate and drink diet sodas in between meals.

I’m guessing 15 based on abs being barely visible. Stomach is flat. Veins everywhere including legs, couple in my ass, so maybe less than 15? I don’t know.
15% could be right. Most people tend to under estimate that. (I always err on the fat side.)

People store fat in all places, the lucky ones have it evenly dispersed. Not taking away from your vascularity uncertain areas.

Interesting story. I once knew a guy, who from the front had a full, deep set of abs and vascularity all over to boot. But when he turned around his back had as many cuts as a canned ham. Not fair.

15% could be right. Most people tend to under estimate that. (I always err on the fat side.)

People store fat in all places, the lucky ones have it evenly dispersed. Not taking away from your vascularity uncertain areas.

Interesting story. I once knew a guy, who from the front had a full, deep set of abs and vascularity all over to boot. But when he turned around his back had as many cuts as a canned ham. Not fair.
I may cut the fats in half and see what happens.
I’m currently getting estimated 150g fat/day mostly all from natural peanut butter.

This^^^.

My calories are insane right now (for me). 270 fasted and I forgot how uncomfortable it is. I've been 284.5 quite a few years ago and I remember feeling like dog shit. Was working with Shelby back then and his meals were macros and not a set meal so I was able to use oatmeal, nut butter, and protein powder and blend it up for about 2 or 3 of the meals.

I really give credit to the big boys that can hit 285+ plus. It really is a game about being able to stuff the food. I'm much happier being so hungry that I lick my plate and drink diet sodas in between meals.
What are cals at for you?

I make a similar shake for 2 of my meals with the addition of banana, egg whites.

If you cannot eat and you do not have an appetite, then (not counting cases of some gastric problems or reflux), in 99% of cases you added too much and eating too quickly, which resulted in a decrease in insulin sensitivity and, consequently, in a decrease in the hunger signal. How to solve it - make a cut to a low level of body fat and start adding calories calmly, not every week, but only when it is needed

If you cannot eat and you do not have an appetite, then (not counting cases of some gastric problems or reflux), in 99% of cases you added too much and eating too quickly, which resulted in a decrease in insulin sensitivity and, consequently, in a decrease in the hunger signal. How to solve it - make a cut to a low level of body fat and start adding calories calmly, not every week, but only when it is needed
Agree with this. I remember the thread" you can't out eat your genetics"

Hmm maybe I’ll add in the gatorades

What were your carbs like on that bulk? Mine are currently like 5-600

Around 400. I’m an endo, i do well on more moderate carb/fat split for my energy substrate.

I tried the trace fat high carb/high protein.

I may cut the fats in half and see what happens.
I’m currently getting estimated 150g fat/day mostly all from natural peanut butter.
Peanuts have not a good omega 3:6 ratio.
Arachidonic acid is also pro inflammatory.
I know that you Americans love it, and i am here killing your wet dream, but it's not the best nut butter to eat, go for almond butter.
Almonds have one of the best omega 3:6 ratio.
Peanuts are not even nuts but peas.

I like also Avocado with meat and rice, they all 3 really fit well.

Not to mention that avocados have:
  • Folate
  • Magnesium
  • Potassium
  • Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
  • Niacin (Vitamin B3)
  • Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
  • Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin E
  • Vitamin K
  • Fibers

But maybe i am just overthinking....

Cutting fats and raising carbs, for sure will make you hungrier.

Going into about week 3

Sust 525
Deca 250
Mast 100
Gh 2iu/day

Feeling pretty lethargic, guessing from gh?
Only other noticeable difference is sleep quality is improved.
Debating adding in EQ 200mg or waiting until week 4-5 when Deca fully kicks in.

Going into about week 3

Sust 525
Deca 250
Mast 100
Gh 2iu/day

Feeling pretty lethargic, guessing from gh?
Only other noticeable difference is sleep quality is improved.
Debating adding in EQ 200mg or waiting until week 4-5 when Deca fully kicks in.
Why are you wanting to add in eq? Just cause you have it? It’s not really necessary in that cycle. If it were me I’d just bump up the test and deca a smidge halfway through the cycle. And yes you’re likely a bit lethargic from the gh

Why are you wanting to add in eq? Just cause you have it? It’s not really necessary in that cycle. If it were me I’d just bump up the test and deca a smidge halfway through the cycle. And yes you’re likely a bit lethargic from the gh
That was the original plan
Test
Deca
EQ
Mast

Peanuts have not a good omega 3:6 ratio.
Arachidonic acid is also pro inflammatory.
I know that you Americans love it, and i am here killing your wet dream, but it's not the best nut butter to eat, go for almond butter.
Almonds have one of the best omega 3:6 ratio.
Peanuts are not even nuts but peas.

I like also Avocado with meat and rice, they all 3 really fit well.

Not to mention that avocados have:
  • Folate
  • Magnesium
  • Potassium
  • Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
  • Niacin (Vitamin B3)
  • Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
  • Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin E
  • Vitamin K
  • Fibers

But maybe i am just overthinking....

Cutting fats and raising carbs, for sure will make you hungrier.
I switched over from peanut butter to almond butter..

Sust 750
Deca 500
Mast 200
2.5 iu/day gh

Week 5 of this with increased dosages.

Will run Sust until i run out then switch to Test E. Once gains stop or plateau from Deca, will switch out to
Primo 400
Tren 100mg/week (maybe! First run with tren)

Have to thank @SOUR DIESEL for helping me through this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws