advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I absolutely love stuff like this! Absolutely love it!

now i am 227 at 11 percent at 5 feet 8 inches and my target body wt is 260 pounds in the next year.QUOTE]

i see what you are saying but be careful with a bodyweight goal. Use the mirror as a tool as well (pics are even better) so you aren't just chasing the scale but also aren't afraid to grow.

now i am 227 at 11 percent at 5 feet 8 inches and my target body wt is 260 pounds in the next year.QUOTE]

i see what you are saying but be careful with a bodyweight goal. Use the mirror as a tool as well (pics are even better) so you aren't just chasing the scale but also aren't afraid to grow.

thanks alot dusty..
offcourse i will be trying to mentain(with all the carb cuttoffs, and cardio or re adjusting my macros here and there) my bodyfat levels, gauging my progress
though
1. mirror
2. measurements(muscle groups)
3. increments i make in my lifting poundages
4. and increments in bodywt...

even though my target is 260 but there is NO GAURANTEE as such that i will be able to accomplish that.... but the only way i can think of IMPOVING( creating a bigger version of my self is the way i posted in the previous post)

with my diet 500grams pro, 225 to 300 grams of carbs and 150 grams of fats....and drugs( 750mg test + 300mg deca) makes me a superman for 8 weeks...meaning i am able to train with progressively heavier wts (no i dont do DC training now i am not good enough for DC training) ... ie ... i am able to outperform my previous performance every workout.... and then when my superman phase stops....i have two options...
1. to increase my dosages than before and keep going on with more adverse side effects
or
2 simply do a PCT for 4 weeks.
and then after 4 weeks i am ready for my another superman phase.

P.S .... dante please comment if you find my approach stupid....and i promise i wont be doing the cut and paste thing...

Last edited:
Dante... you are the man :headbang:

i actually posted on that thread yesterday because so many losers were giving him shit for "getting fat."

right now i am in my offseason at 250 and i know i want another 15lbs so i can be hangin around heavys and superheavys next year. as much as i read about "you dont have to force feed yourself to make gains" on this board, i am a tall guy (6'1) and know that for me to do damage, i NEED MASS and im not going to wait 10 years to get there. i definitely know it will take time (probably 5-6 years) for my goals, but still...i will worry about being incredibly lean in the offseason later in my career

Dont forget man photo's dont do you as much justice as seeing you in real life. So He would be a little leaner than the photo is showing.

If you wanna get big your going to have to put on a little weight in the offseason but just make sure you are able to lose enough to get onstage in great condition.

I like his...

physique, and I agree with Dante, food, food, food. You wanna grow, you eat plain and simple. You dont need to get out of control. But if you want some hard, dense, 3d muscle. Your gonna have to eat! Fatkidz rule!

Goo

DoggCrapp, I was debating on how (or whether) to ask this, as it was a hot debate in the past, but how about for example when the threads came up on here for Trey Brewer, is that different? Or is his case a matter of too much and going overboard? Or, am I missing the point and not seeing the middle ground?

Thanks!

BMJ

I feel bad for Brewer...and what he went thru.

The old days pre-internet you didnt have to worry what you walked around like because there wasnt such media year round...it was only what you showed up looking like on contest day.....now you are judged year round. I remember one year back in the 90's Dorian guest posed in Seattle I think it was and he was pretty darn smooth and the magazine published the picture (MMI i think it was).....and people wrote in to the mag in the following months about how Dorian was so fat.....(and its because people werent used to seeing anything but precontest and contest pictures....magazines didnt print alot of guest posing pics).....nowadays...watch out because you will be judged 365/52/7/24 hours a day and its total access. (Oh yea Dorian showed up at the Olympia that year and slaughtered everyone)

Back to Brewer....he was a hefty powerlifter/football player who diets down and goes to the teen nationals at 19 and weighs in at 225 and looks like this here below...and gets 3rd in his class

Attachments

• 11041-brewer-t-081.jpg
    11041-brewer-t-081.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,386
  • 13083-PVW-brewer-t-03.jpg
    13083-PVW-brewer-t-03.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,263
Last edited:
He got 3rd at the teen nationals at 19 and comes back the next year at 20 years old and 246 pounds and looks like this at the Excalibur and cleans house onstage.

HE IS 20 YEARS OLD HERE! TWENTY!

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaa.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,773
  • 2qvce2w.jpg
    2qvce2w.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,000
  • wwlk0.jpg
    wwlk0.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2,214
i agree food is the way too go but this does not mean eat what ever but eat the right foods at the right times plain and simple. Bodybuilding isnt powerlifting eating shit and building strength is counter productive.

12/13% is hi as i would think any bber should go. If you cant see some abs then your to fat!!! there are a few guys that can do it dont get me wrong but must cant. A true blessed gentic meso dont need to over eat anyway. Ronnie colemans diet was same as conest just more of the same foods.

SB

Now how did a 20 year old kid end up at 246 pounds onstage with that kind of muscle mass?

By doing this below and getting huge and i mean huge.

Is this pretty? Not in your freaking life!

But thats how he did it.

Attachments

• 2zid0mo.jpg
    2zid0mo.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,760
  • untitled-5.jpg
    untitled-5.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,958
  • untitled1S.jpg
    untitled1S.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,037
Now how did a 20 year old kid end up at 246 pounds onstage with that kind of muscle mass?

By doing this below and getting huge and i mean huge.

Is this pretty? Not in your freaking life!

But thats how he did it.

im sure he was holding a ton of water too in his fat pic its kind of hard to judge iv seen friends on 1.5gms of test lose 15-20lbs of water after they stop.lol

You can tell with his structure he as very good meso gentics.

SB

Yo dante whats the upper threshold for badyfat for bulking then how hi would you suggest to go? 12/13% or higher?

SB

Now am i recommending that to everyone to do?
No i am not because you will be unhappy and blaming Dante for your unhappiness.

But lets not bullshit around here either....whats the quickest (I mean absolutely quickest) way of putting the most muscle mass on your physique?

By taking off the governer and hitting the excesses.

Is it pretty? Nope. Is it your cup of tea? Nope.
Does it make you look cool and awesome to say "Well I feel that you should always be within striking distance of competing and you should never allow yourself to get out of shape".....Yes it does make you look very cool to say that.

Does it put incredible amounts of muscle mass on people in a very short time frame.....Cut the bullshit.....yes it does.
Does it also put alot of fat on you...Yep

Would I recommend it to everyone....hell no....everyone wants to look awesome year round with abs and leaness and thinking that they are putting on muscle mass at the highest rate possible.

But you show me other 20 year old kids that are putting on 20 pound bodyweight jumps on their onstage bodyweight and can show up onstage at close to 250 pounds......what did you reading this look like at 20 years old? Were you 250 onstage?

I aint recommending it but I do admire someone who has the balls to get there quickly.

Now with that said....should Brewer and others like him who put on all that size IMO should have then maintained a relatively lean bodyweight at a certain point and worked on his weak bodyparts? Yes because he got a big BSN contract and had to make appearances year round and it was his obligation to show up in shape and also would have been so much easier to diet down because he was allready in shape.....he had allready built his muscle mass (again the quickest way possible).....and should have just tried to catch up his weak bodyparts.

Brewers curse in my opinion is this....he was able to build huge muscle mass quickly which turned peoples heads...and got him a big contract but the truth of the matter is he didnt have that god given genetic pro trait of symmetry and his arms (triceps, and especially his back (very very subpar)....just werent there and when he got onto larger competition it showed dramatically......you cant go to national shows without a back....backs, shoulders, leg sweep and abs win shows....especially backs.

the guy was in the public eye left and right and took a beating...but bottom line....that guy put on more muscle mass on a (non symmetretrical nonpro physique) between 18 and 20 than virtually every single guy bitching and moaning about him getting fat on these boards did between the age of 20 and 30.

It is what it is.

Like i said i think there is a viable option in the middle....but Ive always admired guys who can weather the storm ("getting called a fat fuck on these boards by guys who havent broke 188 pounds") because they have their eye on the end result.....and dont feel like waiting a decade to get there....and decide to do it in 2-3 years instead.

I kind of laugh a little bit because there is a universally liked 6 footish pro out there that asked me to train him twice while he was coming up (I refused because I was just burnt out).....this guy was a local competitor weighing about 205 onstage some years back.....well that guy stayed hidden and did what Brewer did....and he emailed me and told me it was highly uncomfortable and he wasnt really liking doing it....(hell yea it aint comfortable...its pretty brutal)....but this amateur stayed covered up in the offseason and ate his way up from 205 onstage to 300 pounds offseason....never letting anyone quite see the full offseason fatty look.....well what happens? Lo and behold....he hones that shit down, destroys his amateur competition and gets his pro card and everyone and their brother tells him how awesome he is....he is all over the place now and is very well liked (and should be, he is a great guy).......he did it hiddenly and now competes at about 245 to 256 onstage while Brewer did it openly and caught a shitload of guff......oh well

Last edited:
I kind of want to say one final thing about threads like this....because it drives me nuts because people just pull out of it what they want to pull out from it.....and it ends up with "Well Dante recommended that......"

No...... I recommend the following....."Do the path that will make you most happy and remember the downsides and the upsides of that route"

I kind of want to say one final thing about threads like this....because it drives me nuts because people just pull out of it what they want to pull out from it.....and it ends up with "Well Dante recommended that......"

No...... I recommend the following....."Do the path that will make you most happy and remember the downsides and the upsides of that route"

Dante, I don't think you are a numbers guy, however I highly respect your opinion and want to ask you this. What bodyfat percentage in your opinion do you feel is superior to get up to, as to making the best possible gains in the shortest amount of time? I'm sure there is a point of diminishing returns, and a point where just getting too "bulky" will hurt you when you diet down. I know a lot of these guys might looking close to 20% bodyfat or more, but I think that look is more do to the hormones in system that cause excessive water retention?

DC, I just have to say I really enjoy reading your posts. In my opinion, you are an example to follow for other bodybuilding coaches, even just for coaches in general. Keep posting!

Thanks DC, I knew what you meant in regards to the overall message of your post;). I kind of wanted to ask the question mainly so you could get your point across in what you explained in the unfortunate last post (well, and of course the valued info in the the one before it), so that you didn't end up on the butt-end of the stick for the excuse to just get fat for muscle gains....well, outside of those who follow the example you mentioned in the initial post:)

I just seen down the road some people maybe saying it was okay to get fat to gain mass because they misinterpreted the overall message of your post....kind of wanted to nip this one in the bud (or is it butt???) before it got to that point.

....if that makes sense:confused:

Thanks

BMJ

haters gonna hate... its their job

So lets continue this discussion shall we because I get sick of guys like Magnum who says he is protecting people from a letdown of reality and its really all about drugs......he longs for the day guys trained for shape like Serge Nubret (Oh yeah yep there is just a slew of guys with 6.5 inch wrists and 20 inch arms out there...just a dime a dozen....hell 4 standing on my street corner right now, everyone has those kinds of paltry genetics...just pick up a 15 lb dumbell and use the mind/muscle connection to feel the burn....you too will end up with 20 inch arms with 6.5 wrists....good luck)......and guys like him think you can train light, train for a pump only, forget the scale and just use the mirror and if you are clean you will weigh 185lbs only and if you go on the drugs you then can be 200 to 275lbs. Two words: "absolute bullshit"
No wonder its all about drugs with that guy and he thinks every guy over 185 is on drugs....He doesnt have anything in his repertoire that would build muscle mass outside of drugs.

So basically because I think that guy is full of shit (should I have minced words there?).... let me give you an example of how important a gross amount of food is drugs or no drugs.

Heres a kid 13 years old and 125 pounds when he started lifting and then 1 year later at 14 years old all oiled up....obviously the kid has good genetics for bodybuilding (and thats kind of how you know you have pro genetics...when you gain like that)

Now i dont think much of anyone who is 13-14 years old because thats a boy not a man and he hasnt gone thru the whole "growing into adulthood process"

But regardless I wanted to show you a starting point.

Attachments

• codi_1.jpg
    codi_1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,123
  • codi_14.jpg
    codi_14.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2,374
So he trains for 2 more years and eats alot of food and smooths out considerably....but bulks up to get bigger.

Could he be using pro hormones here. Yea he could be.....I dont really give a crap.....he wouldnt have put on that kind of size with pro-hormones alone.

Food: Is your anabolic

Attachments

• codi_16bis.jpg
    codi_16bis.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 3,744
The kid keeps bulking up and then diets down and comes into the 2008 Cal State at 17 years old at 180lbs and wins.

Attachments

• cod_8.jpg
    cod_8.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 3,454

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics