advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Actually Believe This Guy (300 lbs, great shape, eats one full "meal" per day!)

I highly highly doubt what he says. There is no way he has curled 350 lol.

i have no doubt that theres some people with crazy genetics out there but let me say this just his stomach alone shows that he either eats alot, or eats alot plus peptides and gh. Ive seen a couple guys that were natural and 240 at 8-9 percent bodyfat but 300 natural in that condition lol comon. Him and locket are pathalogical liars imo, but hey thats just my opinion

his claims seem dubious but the guy is interesting. he normally is 300 but he the video is the day after the show and he says he was 270 on stage. this was also his first ever show. to show up to you first show at 270 and win is pretty cool and also he had zero help as far as a some guru helping him, he did it all himself. he says he started in the 290s and dieted for 3 weeks until he got to 270.lol

there is more than just the one video if you guys want to see more
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
If you check out the pictures from that show you can tell it was his first. His mandatories look terrible.

Last edited:
I've actually met people that eat 1 or 2 meals per day. They have decent muscle size compared to the general public. But this guy eats 1 and looks like that? Even with juice I really doubt it.

i guess he really doesnt squat much, do you think he could turn pro with a set of legs like that?

**broken link removed**

this is what palumbo says about him

"his guy is a SUPER FREAK of FREAKS! I did a 2 1/2 hour consult with him the other day and while he has great instincts for training, he had very little knowledge with regard to diet and supplements (virtually none). What I did find out about him was that most of his reported diet is 100% accurate. What he left out was that he drinks REGULAR COCA COLA all day long......he probably consumes over 2000 calories of sugar (if not more) per day. So, calorically, he's eating enough.....it's just about the worst calories you can take it. It just goes to show you what great genetic"

Dave Palumbo sounds kinda like Howard Stern in this. I think his poundages are off, but it's interesting nonetheless.

It just amazes me that a guy is able to lift for years doing 3 hour workouts, take drugs but isn't willing to cook some chicken and eat some proper meals.

It just amazes me that a guy is able to lift for years doing 3 hour workouts, take drugs but isn't willing to cook some chicken and eat some proper meals.

it looks like he doesn't care about eating he just loves to lift and get big. you hear him say he had to be talked into doing the show and he knows he would do better if he ate better but its the lifting he has the passion for. Ronnie Coleman was the same way, he loved training and the only reason he entered his first show was for the free gym membership .
then it went from there. obviously if this guy wants to turn his passion for lifting into a profession he has to take all aspects mores seriously, when Ronnie Coleman started to take it serious all around look what happened,but the genetics and love for the sport are there in place already.

whats funny with a lot of things in life is a lot of the guys with so called book knowledge and science minded are not as actually good as the guys who actually just do it. lots of people probably listen to this guy and other pro bbers and think this guy knows jack meanwhile he is massive and their not.

maybe he can't explain it perfect but trust me through experience and trial and error he knows what to do for his body. some guy on MDs forums made a comment like why is such talent always wasted on guys like this meaning he is some doorknob who just hit the genetic jackpot. he was saying why couldn't someone who really has the knowledge to use that talent get. I have seen people make similar comments about Ronnie Coleman. Its such bullshit. All you books mean jack shit if you don't just go live it as well and these guys live it, thats where the knowledge comes from. And this comes from myself who loves to research stuff first but its pathetic how arrogant some people are . They think there so much smarter than guys like Max Charles or others meanwhile they have no physique at all

i guess he really doesnt squat much, do you think he could turn pro with a set of legs like that?

**broken link removed**

he has to improve those and the posing, his legs and ever other bodypart could look better if he knew how to pose,

I even call bs on 300 lbs as well. Unless hes 7'0" or his bones are made out on mercury he's no where near 300 lbs. Lets see him stand next to ronnie any of the past 6 years in any condition to see what he looks like next to a real 300 lb. guy. This guy is either mental, or thinks everyone watching is stupid.

he is 6 feet tall 270 in the video, 300 offseason

defin. great genetics for upper body, alot of talking in circles, is it one meal, 2 or 3? who knows...Arnold only ate 3 meals per day with markedly lower amounts of AAS usage and to this day his physique was phenominal.

arnold used to eat massive amounts , where did you ever hear he did not eat much.

his claims seem dubious but the guy is interesting. he normally is 300 but he the video is the day after the show and he says he was 270 on stage. this was also his first ever show. to show up to you first show at 270 and win is pretty cool and also he had zero help as far as a some guru helping him, he did it all himself. he says he started in the 290s and dieted for 3 weeks until he got to 270.lol

there is more than just the one video if you guys want to see more
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Anybody else condone doing preacher curls like he does in the first vid? looks like the muscle is barely moving. maybe I'm wrong and need to try it out.

not realy impressed,all he has are large bis & no back.

Anybody else condone doing preacher curls like he does in the first vid? looks like the muscle is barely moving. maybe I'm wrong and need to try it out.

he is doing the range of motion that works for him, there really is no best way, you have to find out what works for you the most. i ve found the bigger you get often the range of motion can get smaller and still be effective

this is what palumbo says about him

"his guy is a SUPER FREAK of FREAKS! I did a 2 1/2 hour consult with him the other day and while he has great instincts for training, he had very little knowledge with regard to diet and supplements (virtually none). What I did find out about him was that most of his reported diet is 100% accurate. What he left out was that he drinks REGULAR COCA COLA all day long......he probably consumes over 2000 calories of sugar (if not more) per day. So, calorically, he's eating enough.....it's just about the worst calories you can take it. It just goes to show you what great genetic"
Its kind of amazing that some one who programs/fixes computers, and is going to school, and looks like he does, has "virtually no knowledge" on supplements, and nutrition......... hard to believe guy!

**broken link removed**

IT'S HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE THE PART ABOUT PREACHER CURLS, ETC. I'M MOSTLY REFERRING TO THE EATING HABITS. I myself have lived in extreme poverty for a couple of years and had to eat very very little and was my biggest and leanest at that time.

I dont see very many who can do this BUT i do have a freind with great genetics who only eats one time per day but very,very large meals, typically buffet or something. He trains and makes gains. Works for him..but doesnt for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws