advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Actually Believe This Guy (300 lbs, great shape, eats one full "meal" per day!)

Some of the replies in this thread amaze me. Especially some here who are long time posters. :eek:

The guy is full of shit, a pathological liar. Plain and simple.

Some of the replies in this thread amaze me. Especially some here who are long time posters. :eek:

The guy is full of shit, a pathological liar. Plain and simple.

he could be, pathological liars are really odd to me. they just can't tell the truth about anything. i had friend who was one. in a lot of ways not to bad of guy but he lied about everything from the smallest thing to the biggest thing lol makes it hard for you to stay friends as the person cannot be trusted for anything.its almost comical and sad at the same time
some of the things they lie about you just can't figure why you would even want to try and lie about, but i guess it is really like a disease for some people

when i reach the 8000 calorie mark in the diet, get up to 3 grams of test, 2 grams of everything else, 60+ iu of slin, 12+ iu gh per day and hit the 280-300 lb mark and diet down for a contest, I will tell everyone that i only use the usual 500 mg of total crap and my diet was 1 cup o'noodles per day and 2 or 3 dr.peppers...

If that happens, the problem isn't that i'm a liar drug addict... the problem is that probably 90% of the people who read it will believe it and say "yeah, i know someone at my gym like that" not wanting to connect the dots and realize that the guy at the gym they know is a liar too.

he could be, pathological liars are really odd to me. they just can't tell the truth about anything. i had friend who was one. in a lot of ways not to bad of guy but he lied about everything from the smallest thing to the biggest thing lol makes it hard for you to stay friends as the person cannot be trusted for anything.its almost comical and sad at the same time
some of the things they lie about you just can't figure why you would even want to try and lie about, but i guess it is really like a disease for some people

This guy's MO is exactly the same as that other liar's, Michael Lockett's. No protein, no drugs, etc. Ben White ate mostly Twizzlers. This guy drinks Coca-Cola and eats rice and beans once a day instead. These myostatin freaks seem to be poppin' up with increasing frequency lately. :rolleyes:

the problem isn't that i'm a liar drug addict... the problem is that probably 90% of the people who read it will believe it and say "yeah, i know someone at my gym like that" not wanting to connect the dots and realize that the guy at the gym they know is a liar too.

Can't fault the guy since people apparently buy his bullshit. Funny that it happens on boards like this though. :confused:

The reality is that this guy's physiology doesn't differ from other humans. He needs calories and a certain minimum amount of protein to grow, just like anyone else. And he's on lots of steroids and plenty of GH too.

Last edited:
Ok just watched all the vids and this guy is full of shit. The reason i know this is cuz he repeatedly says he has a Genetic Gift. No one goes around saying that shit if they really have it. Real winners don't talk, if you know what i mean.

who here is bigger and looks better?
less than 1%
those people can chime in and call bullshit, i have seen my fair share of genetic freaks that can pull off 2-3 meals a day and achieve 300 pounds in pretty good shape... he was very inconsistant in his responses...
i truely believe if he is lying he prolly doesnt even know it lol, he doesnt keep track of his weights and meals like most bodybuilders... i know i personally dont keep track of the weights i lift typically... i switch it up so often.
idunno, hes a lot bigger and badder than me and anyone i know personally so fuck it...
respect,
mville1035

Last edited:
when i reach the 8000 calorie mark in the diet, get up to 3 grams of test, 2 grams of everything else, 60+ iu of slin, 12+ iu gh per day and hit the 280-300 lb mark and diet down for a contest, I will tell everyone that i only use the usual 500 mg of total crap and my diet was 1 cup o'noodles per day and 2 or 3 dr.peppers...

If that happens, the problem isn't that i'm a liar drug addict... the problem is that probably 90% of the people who read it will believe it and say "yeah, i know someone at my gym like that" not wanting to connect the dots and realize that the guy at the gym they know is a liar too.

Good point. They arent going to tell all of their secrets to their competitors.

gator

This guy has incredible genetics but is full of shit. Classic case of the guy who underplays everything which in turn makes him look so much better. He should just be honest b/c he looks incredible.

who here is bigger and looks better?
less than 1%
those people can chime in and call bullshit, i have seen my fair share of genetic freaks that can pull off 2-3 meals a day and achieve 300 pounds in pretty good shape... he was very inconsistant in his responses...
i truely believe if he is lying he prolly doesnt even know it lol, he doesnt keep track of his weights and meals like most bodybuilders... i know i personally dont keep track of the weights i lift typically... i switch it up so often.
idunno, hes a lot bigger and badder than me and anyone i know personally so fuck it...
respect,
rassler125

Let me just tell you something that happened to me recently and you might understand how this whole "genetic freak" business works. I was at Hardees (i think it's called carl's jr. in the states) and i was ordering a shit ton of food (burgers, fries, cookies, fanta... etc) and an old friend of mine walked in as my order was ready... his brother was with him (never met his brother before) and they sat down with me. his brother told me that i should compete, and that he was part of NPC organizing comittee back in houston and he said that I looked good for an amatuer. so i told him i'm actually competing in a couple of weeks while taking a bite out of my burger and shoving some fries in my face. and he said "and you're eating this shit? how do you stay so lean?" so i said "this is my carb loading! haha"... and he went on talking about shit people use in contests and i acted stupid... so he asked "so, what are you using for your prep?" i said "what do you mean?" he said "what kind of aas?" i said "steroids???? ARE YOU CRAZY!!! do you want my dick to fall off? that shit's stupid"

now... what do you think this guy will go tell his friends?

there are no 300 lb "genetic freaks" who got there eating 1 or 2 meals per day. they might have stayed there by eating 2 meals per day, 1200-1500 cals per meal, but they didn't get there by doing that. I don't need to see someone doing that to know he can maintain his weight and muscle on shit food. I did it a couple of times. if you stay on, you won't lose shit. if you get off, you'll get softer, smaller and fatter, but not that much... it gradually fades.

Point being... if you are on 5 grams of shit, and spend an ass ton of money on GH BECAUSE YOU WANT TO REACH THE TOP (that's why they are bigger than you) and you eat 5-10K cals per day (junk or clean i don't care) and you gain a shit ton of muscle, then you take a break after 6-8 months of this shit and go on 500 mg test for "TRT" and eat 2000 cals because you don't want your stomach to explode... you don't say "yeah, i hit 300 lbs by just doing 500 mg test and eating 2000 cals."

Let me just tell you something that happened to me recently and you might understand how this whole "genetic freak" business works. I was at Hardees (i think it's called carl's jr. in the states) and i was ordering a shit ton of food (burgers, fries, cookies, fanta... etc) and an old friend of mine walked in as my order was ready... his brother was with him (never met his brother before) and they sat down with me. his brother told me that i should compete, and that he was part of NPC organizing comittee back in houston and he said that I looked good for an amatuer. so i told him i'm actually competing in a couple of weeks while taking a bite out of my burger and shoving some fries in my face. and he said "and you're eating this shit? how do you stay so lean?" so i said "this is my carb loading! haha"... and he went on talking about shit people use in contests and i acted stupid... so he asked "so, what are you using for your prep?" i said "what do you mean?" he said "what kind of aas?" i said "steroids???? ARE YOU CRAZY!!! do you want my dick to fall off? that shit's stupid"

now... what do you think this guy will go tell his friends?

there are no 300 lb "genetic freaks" who got there eating 1 or 2 meals per day. they might have stayed there by eating 2 meals per day, 1200-1500 cals per meal, but they didn't get there by doing that. I don't need to see someone doing that to know he can maintain his weight and muscle on shit food. I did it a couple of times. if you stay on, you won't lose shit. if you get off, you'll get softer, smaller and fatter, but not that much... it gradually fades.

Point being... if you are on 5 grams of shit, and spend an ass ton of money on GH BECAUSE YOU WANT TO REACH THE TOP (that's why they are bigger than you) and you eat 5-10K cals per day (junk or clean i don't care) and you gain a shit ton of muscle, then you take a break after 6-8 months of this shit and go on 500 mg test for "TRT" and eat 2000 cals because you don't want your stomach to explode... you don't say "yeah, i hit 300 lbs by just doing 500 mg test and eating 2000 cals."

dont get me wrong, they use aas and have for years... not hgh however but point being made... but they really dont train hard and or eat like a bodybuilder... hes a solid 260 around 9%bf and ive known him for years, hes 35 and just built to be built... not to sound "racist" but he is black and im tellin ya this guy was reminding me of a post i seen about someone being in africa seeing some monsterous guy walking around in a sub 3rd world area with no aas even remotely possible food scarce to a point and no gym within any kind of reach... its in the recent posts here somewhere idunno...
respect,
mville1035

Another dead giveaway the guy was lying is when he said he wasnt gonna disclose "drug use" which obviously means he uses gear/gh(clearly), so if he has taken that step and trains 3hrs per day, there is no way he would waste his time with all that and not eat. Im sure he eats super clean year round 6-8meals per day.

I'm surprised he didn't say he only lifts once a week, 4 times a month , and for 5 minute sessions...:rolleyes:

yep the guy is def a pathological lier. Lies about every thing and for no reason at all. At 4:55 in the video he says i never look at my self in the mirror, and 10 seconds later thats exactly what he's doing. It actually funny.

He does look great tho

Palumbo and this guy know marketing 101 that's for sure!

I remember something about herschel walker eating one meal a day along with doing thousands of pushups, sit ups, chins, and dips. But then again he had multiple personalities and was a genetic freak.

this guy had us create a three page (so far) thread on him.

his plan worked.

:D

You're absolutely right.

Buselmo, buddy, I don't think there's a single post of yours on this site I don't agree with! :p ;)

Palumbo and this guy know marketing 101 that's for sure!

Yes. It's a thing to say nothing about your drug use when talking to the "media" for obvious legal issues, but claiming you're natural and just eating rice and beans... :rolleyes: :eek: That's just pathetic.

But yeah it will make people talk, and talk a lot... after Trey Brewer, new MD hot topic.

I think his big secret is the "U" turn he makes in his training!

some people just have great genetics. I am training with a guy now who is 5'5" tall weighs 190 and is about 8 percent bodyfat....all Natural. He eats 1 to 2 times per day and normally one of the meals is fast food. He also doesn't drink any shakes during the day. I actually just convinced him to pick up a jug of protein powder to supplement his diet. I have known him for about 2 years now and he is really a freak. I can only imagine what he would look like on anabolics and if he ate right. :eek:

THAT BASTARD!!!! Sorry....my cup of Jealousy runneth over.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws