over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I allways make this mistake when trying to put on muscle

anab0lic

Registered
I end up eating more than I need, paranoid that my workouts will be going to waste from not eating enough to support growth....then 3 weeks down the road Ive gained half inch on my waist and softened up everywhere else and feel like crap.

the important thing is to learn from our mistakes..........

Sounds like overcarbing. Get that muscelmag/bodybuilding.com shit out of your head.

If you're not one of those people who can eat anything and stay lean, don't over do it on the carbs. Won't need more than 250g a day. If you're eating 6 meals a day just focus on 50g at 5/6 meals. Then plenty of lean proteins and good fats.

I always make the same mistake....def not Gunna over do it this year and may eVen add I'd cardio 2-3 times a week if necessary

I end up eating more than I need, paranoid that my workouts will be going to waste from not eating enough to support growth....then 3 weeks down the road Ive gained half inch on my waist and softened up everywhere else and feel like crap.

You're worried about a half inch on your waist in 3 three weeks? I gain an inch in a day then go back down to normal the next morning and it fluctuates all over the place anyway.

If your gaining muscle with the fat, i don't see your problem.

I love the guys that make fun of me when I'm bulking, then 5 weeks into my prep, they come and ask how I gained so mush muscle. :rolleyes:

I fell for this all the time over the past years.. make a conscious effort and ask yourself: do I need all these carbs if I'm just sitting around doing nothing? If you answer no, opt for a protein/fat meal. Dante always said it, if you shoot for some preconceived number of how many carbs you need per day, even though your activities differ from one day to the next: you will gain unwanted bodyfat. I sure as hell don't eat as many carbs on days I'm not training because I'm virtually lazy and just sit around studying and doing homework.

OR

If you eat the correct macros and only eat when hungry, you won't get fat. I've done this with Phil and I was eating fruit with every meal, before bed, etc. and still was lean throughout it all.

How are you friend? Well I think it is a matter to be in tune with your body. I have been bodybuilding for decades, and I have learned exactly the balance of Carbs and protein I need to gain or lose size. Also you must learn what supplements work best for you and how much cardio your body needs to shed fat. If something is not working for you switch it up untill you find what you need to accomplish your goals . God bless you. Minister.

half inch really? i use to do 7k and gain easy a 2 inch at least

I'm down with the eat-when-hungry crowd. As long as I'm getting enough aminos to grow I couldn't care less about calories.

I'm down with the eat-when-hungry crowd. As long as I'm getting enough aminos to grow I couldn't care less about calories.

I agree with the OVER carbing theory, but eating only when hungry? I disagree.

I agree with the OVER carbing theory, but eating only when hungry? I disagree.

I guess I should have said that I'm hungry every three hours. :D

Personally I dont believe in lean bulk shit. Either all out cut or all out bulk. You can burn the extra fat you put on during a hard bulk when you cut, and then your muscles look shredded once you burn that fat since you made them bigger during the bulk

I've found for me 1 extra meal or shake prob 500-800 calories extra keeps the balance in check but im an endomorph so I gain easily

If you're not one of those people who can eat anything and stay lean, don't over do it on the carbs. Won't need more than 250g a day. If you're eating 6 meals a day just focus on 50g at 5/6 meals.

That's not a true statement at all. I have figure clients lose weight on more carbs than that!

The half inch on the waist could be accounted for by simply having more food in the process of digestion in the digestive tract. That would be EXPECTED when bulking up. This sounds more like paranoia that can hamper gains in the long run than someone who is truly gaining a ton of fat when gaining muscle.

Worse is guys who grow far less than they could all because they are afraid of ever losing an ab muscle.

I agree that carbs are likely overdone by many, but I do not agree that a half inch waist gain when eating significantly more requires any such advice.

Personally I dont believe in lean bulk shit. Either all out cut or all out bulk. You can burn the extra fat you put on during a hard bulk when you cut, and then your muscles look shredded once you burn that fat since you made them bigger during the bulk

Have you ever done a show?

if ur fats and carbs come from eating garbage when u lean down u will look the same u did before or worse

good healthy solid food makes the muscle grow....and hard training..and rest

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner