over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I allways make this mistake when trying to put on muscle

The following is good:

...but again, I eat close about 8-1,000cals a meal when just trying to hold where I am at. To go up even higher takes more than that for me.

You can easily knock out over 1,000cals in a sitting without even eating any fast food in your diet. It means concentrating on more calorically dense foods...like beef, pasta, huge steaks, tons of eggs, even milk.
I hear ya man. Im going to try to eat more pasta i think. When i said 800 cals/meal, thats kind of like the "minimum" for each meal. When im feeling good, i'll try to eat 900-1000.... not for ALL meals, but maybe 1-2 out of the day. I figure the xtra cals might eventually add up, ya know. Damn, im actually getting hungry as im typing this, lol, guess im gonna go slam some pasta and turkey burgers down

bro, i ate my fucking balls off last night, all the way up until 1 am.... and then i was down 2 lbs at the gym today....

ok... eat when hungry.... now what if you generally never really hungry?????????? do you never eat???? Honestly, if i only ate when im " hungry", i would be 180 lbs...

as someone stated earlier in the above posts, you can eat when hungry after you put on mass, to maintain what you have. So hypothetically speaking, if i was happy being 180lbs, then sure, ill eat when im hungry. But im not happy with 180lbs. I would be happier at 210lbs 15% bf, than 180 lbs 5 % bf. Know what i mean? I have NO problem staying lean whatsoever. I cant even remember the last time i did abs, yet i have them, all, and they are showing. I eat about 4-6 meald daily, give or take, with a minimum of 800 cals/meal, and 60 + grams of protein/meal. I eat carbs all day long and all night long (thanks tren-somnia), then im down in weight!! Shit is frustrating

You are focussing on what if you are never hungry, you can make sure you are hungry on a regular basis=-) I know it sounds like semantics but there is a difference. I have put on mass doing this. If you do food pairing, fasted cardio, carb cutoffs(think d.c.), and train intensely and supplement wisely, you will be hungry near constantly.

We all found different paths, and yours is working, your gains are impressive man. 40lbs in 3 years is nothing to sniff at. And you might be right, maybe at your current doseage of hormones you are at your theoretical limit. It does happen.

You are focussing on what if you are never hungry, you can make sure you are hungry on a regular basis=-) I know it sounds like semantics but there is a difference. I have put on mass doing this. If you do food pairing, fasted cardio, carb cutoffs(think d.c.), and train intensely and supplement wisely, you will be hungry near constantly.

We all found different paths, and yours is working, your gains are impressive man. 40lbs in 3 years is nothing to sniff at. And you might be right, maybe at your current doseage of hormones you are at your theoretical limit. It does happen.

good point...what have your previous cycles consisted of hatred?

good point...what have your previous cycles consisted of hatred?
pretty much the basics... first was sust 650mg/wk.... 2nd was sust 900mg/wk with t-bol.... 3rd was test E (forget amount) d-bol, 4th sust 975mg, drol 50mg, eq700mg, 5th sust, d-bol,drol,igf,slin (only tried slin for 3 weeks). Right now its sust(lol, i like sust) 150mg ED, tren A 50 mg ed, and i'd like to add soon eq, maybe 700-800mg. Also have some IGF i might add. Drol and d-bol really kill my appetite bad, and honestly, my gains from them arent all that great. Seems to be a lot of water, then when you drop them, you lose like 8 lbs(all water), so i figure whats the point

pretty much the basics... first was sust 650mg/wk.... 2nd was sust 900mg/wk with t-bol.... 3rd was test E (forget amount) d-bol, 4th sust 975mg, drol 50mg, eq700mg, 5th sust, d-bol,drol,igf,slin (only tried slin for 3 weeks). Right now its sust(lol, i like sust) 150mg ED, tren A 50 mg ed, and i'd like to add soon eq, maybe 700-800mg. Also have some IGF i might add. Drol and d-bol really kill my appetite bad, and honestly, my gains from them arent all that great. Seems to be a lot of water, then when you drop them, you lose like 8 lbs(all water), so i figure whats the point

there are lots of things that can cause any single problem, but what most c17 orals all have in common is what? they are toxic to the liver!...this is one of the first symptoms(appetite suppression)...maybe you should get a liver function test?

personally i have never had this problem on dbol or var, these are the only orals ive ran..i like dbol as its strong, even at low doses..i run quite a bit of milk thistle along with 2+gals of water which helps alot lol...back to the subject, there is definitely no shortage of gear here lol :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws