advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I almost screwed up BAD in the gym locker room tonight!

I once witnessed an awful fight at a theatre.

"I dropped my towel and stepped into my shoes in case I had to get into it with this guy. I don't want to fight bare foot."

ROFLMAO @ this bro!!!!

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today

We were all standing in line getting tickets and a fight broke out. I saw a guy wearing flip flops get his ass KICKED bad. He kept stumbling around and hurt his foot. He looked down and POW.

I decided right then and there- I am NOT going to let that happen to me. :D

Oh, man. Oh, man.

That's funny JT!!!!! It was an honest mistake :p
It reminds me of something I did years ago. I was out driving in my city when one day I got caught behind a long line of cars in traffic. Of course I was in a big hurry because of my job and was all stressed out. Well, I couldn't get around these cars and I am cussing and pissing about these "slow-ass dumb fucks" that can't drive. Turns out I was behind a funeral procession.

That is horrible! Lmao. You evil bastard! :eek:

That could have gone really bad as well. Imagine the hornets nest of emotions you could have triggered there? Wow. :D

I am absolutely going to do my cardio sometime this morning!

OMFG!!! That's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
J.C. imagine all the crap I am getting from Meredith? Yeah, once I do something where she can fork me some crap, it's on. She told me last night, "What are you thinking about fighting for, you are so sore you can barely walk!"

Then she followed that up with, "stupid." lol

"I dropped my towel and stepped into my shoes in case I had to get into it with this guy. I don't want to fight bare foot."

ROFLMAO @ this bro!!!!

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today
Glad I could help with that , Mick. I think it's pretty funny now that it's over. Prioritizing me feet over my reproductive organs. I guess my actions even confused the guy more. I am evidently a weird mother f*cker. :eek::D

JT, it seems the guy has selective retardism! He knew enough to throw your shit on the floor, but KNEW EVEN MORE not to get into it with you. That is called selective retardism! They pull out the retard card when they need it! When they get home they don't say a word or or do anything that really may get their ass kicked the hood. That's not being retarded, thats called being selective.

Good thing you put your shoes on first though. Never could tell what kind of germs you could have picked up in a fight. hahahahahahahaha j/k
I didn't want to slip. I messed up my feet hiking and the right one still hurts to put weight on. First thought was- get some damn shoes on before you make a stand. lol

JT You always post up some awsome stories, but this tops them all! The only thing missing are pictures with the narration. Now that would have been the only thing to beat this!! LOL
Interestingly enough I asked Meredith if she could take a picture with her cell phone, but all I got was a dirty look. See doesn't appreciate my sense of humor all the time. :mad:

Smiling here.

HAHAHAHAHA well JT you see it sounds to me like the guy is slightly autistic. They are usually OCD and hate having a change in their routine. So they tend to ignore any thing other than what they are used to. Yes he probably has been doing what he did since joining the gym. You have just not been there to notice. One of the special kids that attended my gym was exactly the same. Placed his towel in exactly the same spot in the gym every time he came in. Folded perfectly and if something was in "HIS" space he promptly threw it aside and put his shit down there. Dale, I think that is what happened. I threw off his routine. It felt like someone walked by and spit in my Cheerios when I saw my clothing laying on the floor!

"Nice Job Dickhead".......Now that sounds just like Meredith!!! LMAO!! OH well, Lesson learned. Put on your clothes and just leave!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We call each other really bad stuff. We were going back and forth tearing each other up as we drove through Wolf Creek Canyon on the way home and I called her "Limp Dick Berthelson"....for once she was stunned. At which point we both cracked up laughing. She uses that one on me now and I tell her to come up with her own material! lol.

Gotta be careful around that "retard strength" though. I dunno JT, he might have taken you! lol
I know!

LMAO,i wonder what the headline would have been in the newspaper the next day?
Imagine if a teacher got in a fight with a developmentally disabled person? I don't think that would have gone over too well in court. :(

That is horrible! Lmao. You evil bastard! :eek:

That could have gone really bad as well. Imagine the hornets nest of emotions you could have triggered there? Wow. :D

LMAO! Yeah, I felt about 1" tall after I realized what was going on. This probably means my coffin will fall out of the back of the hearse into traffic and get t-boned by the city bus :D

Wow Jethro that was something. I try my absolute hardest to be polite to others but I faied miserably a few months ago in a similar fashion in the locker room except I pretty much screamed at the guy to "Get the F*** away from me and stay the F*** away from me". He complied.

I feel horrible but the guy is such a jackass and I have witnessed him semi-bullying others around so much I can't bring myself to apologize. I shocked quite I few people who see me as such a happy, smiley guy. I had a friend tell me I even scared him! LOL

I think it takes those lessons, and "near misses", to make us realize our convictions of being polite, turning the other cheek, and not letting macho overide our common sense need to be full time, all the time.

ROFL. This story made my day :D

This post was hilarious, thanks!!!

And I agree with the shoes…grip is vital….

AMEN!

This post was hilarious, thanks!!!

And I agree with the shoes…grip is vital….

A fella has to be able to plant those feet to have any power! lol.:yeahthat:

Maybe you should stick to training at the home gym you have

Then when the mentally challenged guy there upsets you, Kick his ass! ;)

Last edited:
OMG JT YOU'RE A JERK!

BWAHAHAHAHA! I have a couple nuns and a senior citizen that need whoopinz if your still feelin' froggy!

I am totally joking! I know you feel bad ya big softy... well, now that you know, but that is some funny shit man!

I use to be a director of a rehab center and many of the clients were MR/DD. The way I always saw it as the clients needed to be responsable for their actions ......... not to be let off because "Well, they are retarded, so it's ok".

Now, almost attacking without even a banana hammick, I dunno, but hopefully he learns and retains some gym eticate.

Priceless!

She gave me a dirty look and said, "Nice Job, Dickhead." When the guy at the counter informed us of the mental state of the Locker Room Menace!

If you knew he was a little slow and did that I would say you're a dick also, but you didn't so it's an honest mistake. Kind of funny though;):D

This was hilarious. Reminds me of a guy at my gym. I have a permanent locker right next to the sinks and blow-dryers in my gym. Well one day this guy shows up, strips down naked, and starts blow drying his balls. I'm talking one foot up on the counter, butt cheeks spread wide open, having no problem getting every inch of his nuts and asshole. I thought he was some sort of perverted fuck trying to get my attention or something. I had no idea what to even begin saying to this guy so I just left it alone. Later on I find out hes got some sort of crazy OCD tendencies and everynight before the gym closes this guy will come in and literally pull off EVERY weight off the racks, make sure they're all facing the same way and that they're all the same amount. He also does some crazy shit when he walks through a door way he has to walk backwards back out of it and then through it again. He doesnt talk to anyone and is just stuck in his "regime" that he has to go through daily. Hopefully he finds a way to stop the nut sack drying though. Pretty sad really.

That's funny JT!!!!! It was an honest mistake :p
It reminds me of something I did years ago. I was out driving in my city when one day I got caught behind a long line of cars in traffic. Of course I was in a big hurry because of my job and was all stressed out. Well, I couldn't get around these cars and I am cussing and pissing about these "slow-ass dumb fucks" that can't drive. Turns out I was behind a funeral procession.

That a boy Mick ! :p

Last edited:
JT. Say like a fight broke out. Who do you think the cops are going
to take to the Looney Farm ? The retarded one or the naked guy
with tenis shoes on:p

if that happened to me, im gonna get 3 cc of tren ace in two darts....hit him hit me...and then were gonna go fricken nuts on the iron...but thats just me...LMFAO:headbang:

you know what i really like about your threads, you take the time to read every post and reply to almost all of them. you dont see that much...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws