YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I almost screwed up BAD in the gym locker room tonight!

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I must preface this tale with some background so you all get where I am coming from. lol. I am SUPER nice to everyone at the gym. I smile and greet everyone, even the scowling tough guys. I am respectful and ask if anyone is using equipment before I jump in on a station, rack, etc.

Okay. So I am in the locker room after a leg routine. All my shit is sweaty, my shirt, underwear, socks, shorts- all DRENCHED. I take all that junk off and pile it on the very end of a bench and place my bag in the corner so anyone coming in will have tons of room to dress etc.

Time to shower. I get done, step out, dry off and begin walking back to the benches. I see all my stuff is laying on on the floor next to my gym bag. Some one else decide to ignore the empty 4 feet of bench and throw my stuff on the floor. HIS CLOTHING WAS PRECISELY FOLDED AND SITTING EXACTLY where mine had been. :banghead:

I guess I wasn't in the mood. I dropped my towel and stepped into my shoes in case I had to get into it with this guy. I don't want to fight bare foot. lol.

This guy is a little taller than I am and one of these big, fat looking dudes who thinks he's built. Once I laced up my shoes I stared him right in the eyes and swept his shit off the bench. He gave me this shitty look and grabbed his clothing and moved to the other side of the locker room.

Maybe he didn't want to beat up a guy who was only wearing shoes and nothing else! :eek:

I had to take my shoes back off so I could get my jeans on once it looked like nothing was going to happen. I got dressed and this guy kept on pouting around and giving me weird looks.

I kept telling myself to just chill out and be a good guy. So once I collected my wits, I said, "Hey, man, I am sorry." "It's just that I was trying to leave a huge area for everyone to dress and then you pushed my stuff off on the floor." "Why did you decide you needed to dress exactly where my stuff was?"

The guy gave me another dirty look and walked out to go work out! He didn't even give me the dignity of a "f*ck you!

Now I was pissed off all over again! There were two other guys in the locker room and one said, "What the hell is that guys problem?" I said, "I don't know but I was trying to be nice, apparently he needs his ass kicked."

I headed out of the locker room, disgruntled and got a protein drink. The guy behind the counter noticed that I wasn't my normal "sunny self" and asked what was wrong.

I told my little story and he wanted to know who in the hell did that shit to me in the locker room. I pointed over at the guy and said, "Its that big, stupid looking bastard over there by the bench in the long blue shorts."

Guy behind the counter at Golds- "Bro, that guy is retarded."
:banghead::eek:

Imagine if I had beat up a retard in the locker room? It would be tough to live that down.

I said, "Oh."

He cracked up laughing and said, "Don't worry, I used to hate that dude too." I'd say hi and ask him questions and he always gave me that shitty look and walked away. I thought he was a prick." "Someone had to tell me that he wasn't all there, too."

I felt a tiny bit better, but tonight could have been a REALLY bad night for me. Not good.

Put My Shoes On (Only) :D:D In case It was On! And glared him down
before swiping his stuff off the bench...Bahahahaha!!!
Now that is some funny Shit.

that was a pretty good one. i have had similar things happen and you think the other person is being a prick, but they really dont comprehend what is going on.

I bet Meredith would have been very proud of you lol :D

She would have probably put up more of a fight too hahaha :p

You Got Lucky...

- I would be SOOOOOOO afraid of you! Um, especially if you were staring me down naked! hahahahaha

- Don't feel too bad... you could have just kept pushing the issue and eventually have started pushing him and so on... could have been ALOT uglier!

- Hey man, as much as it sucks and hurts... it's good to be "humbled" like this sometimes (NOT that your not a humble guy, you are, but you know what I mean)... good life lesson :)

LOL. we don't hear from you in a while then you bust out with this! well it could have been alot worse if you would have fought and loss. haha:naughty:

RAJ!

Put My Shoes On (Only) :D:D In case It was On! And glared him down
before swiping his stuff off the bench...Bahahahaha!!!
Now that is some funny Shit.

It's a sad day when I am more worried about my tender feet than my privates!

True.

I bet Meredith would have been very proud of you lol :D

She would have probably put up more of a fight too hahaha :p

She gave me a dirty look and said, "Nice Job, Dickhead." When the guy at the counter informed us of the mental state of the Locker Room Menace!

Yeah, I told my parents the story when I got home.

that was a pretty good one. i have had similar things happen and you think the other person is being a prick, but they really dont comprehend what is going on.

My mom said, that guy probably has a routine and sets his clothing in the same place every time. He was probably confused and you upset him.

So, yeah, you are right. Problem was...I didnt' comprehend it either! lol.

Yeah, that would have been even worse.

LOL. we don't hear from you in a while then you bust out with this! well it could have been alot worse if you would have fought and loss. haha:naughty:

Lol. I am no badass, so it could have happened. I was born in this town and have been a member of the gym since it opened. I am well known here. I would have had to move to another state if I had my clock cleaned by a developmentally disabled guy at the gym.

When I tell the story-

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is pissed at what a rude c*cksucker the guy is until I finish the story with "Bro, he's retarded." Then people laugh pretty hard.:headbang:

I totally wasn't expecting that. I just pissed myself laughing and people are staring at me.

Yeah, I think I was protected tonight.

- I would be SOOOOOOO afraid of you! Um, especially if you were staring me down naked! hahahahaha

- Don't feel too bad... you could have just kept pushing the issue and eventually have started pushing him and so on... could have been ALOT uglier!

- Hey man, as much as it sucks and hurts... it's good to be "humbled" like this sometimes (NOT that your not a humble guy, you are, but you know what I mean)... good life lesson :)

It could have turned bad in a hurry. I would have looked like a total ass and I am grateful that I escaped that fate.

I did try to apologize in the locker room, so yeah, I was being humble, but still.

I think I am just going to stay home and work out from now on. :s'ar-wars

I told my friend Matt who works out at Golds that story on the phone.

I totally wasn't expecting that. I just pissed myself laughing and people are staring at me.

He cracked up laughing too. He was going to post the story if I didn't. :D

HAHAHAHAHA well JT you see it sounds to me like the guy is slightly autistic. They are usually OCD and hate having a change in their routine. So they tend to ignore any thing other than what they are used to. Yes he probably has been doing what he did since joining the gym. You have just not been there to notice. One of the special kids that attended my gym was exactly the same. Placed his towel in exactly the same spot in the gym every time he came in. Folded perfectly and if something was in "HIS" space he promptly threw it aside and put his shit down there.

"Nice Job Dickhead".......Now that sounds just like Meredith!!! LMAO!! OH well, Lesson learned. Put on your clothes and just leave!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta be careful around that "retard strength" though. I dunno JT, he might have taken you! lol

LMAO,i wonder what the headline would have been in the newspaper the next day?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws