advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I always thought this guy sounded like a huckster...

Ash2021

Registered
...but man, this spam mail today is really over the top.

I love the part where he makes a spiritual connection with the water he is about to start hawking.

Wow. Just wow. Somewhere out there someone must buy this crap, cause he keeps shilling it. Before the miracle was a digestive enzyme he sold, and it's been a few other things that transformed him into the all natural being that he is.....

Is anyone else entertained by these?

Wade’s Muscle-Building, Flab-Burning Miracle Part 3: The Breakthrough Japanese Water Technology

Wade’s Muscle-Building, Flab-Burning Miracle Part 3:
The Cutting-Edge Japanese Water Technology
That Allowed Me To Recover From Extreme Compression Training,
Slash My Body Fat to the Bone, And Feel Great Doing It.

Here’s a quick recap: I had lost everything in my life. And I was just chilling in my empty Vancouver apartment. Suddenly the phone rang although I hadn’t answered the phone in days I decided to pick up the line.

Surprising, it was a friend telling me about some amazing water technology from Japan. Frankly, I was not interested. I didn’t want to go to my friends house but something deep down in my being told me I needed to go check this out.

I learned long ago to trust those “gut feelings” no matter what as it’s God’s way of providing true direction in your life. Even if my mind was an unwilling companion to my friends request, my heart told me just go…

My friend just told me, “You’ve got nothing to lose”. Well that was something I definitely couldn’t argue with. I had recently lost all my material possessions, but somehow I was still extremely happy. Happiness really is very inexpensive.

What was about to happen transformed my life, perhaps forever, and I hope it transforms yours as well…

At the door I was greeted by my friend who introduced me to a well dressed businessman from Chicago by the name of George. George was friendly and alert and I could see he was sizing me up through a series of well rehearsed questions designed to bring my guard down and tailor his presentation towards my interests and needs.

We have all been in this situation before and I have been in this situation a thousand times. I have spent my whole life in the health and wellness industry and I have been pitched almost daily with the latest greatest, and most “amazing” products of all-time. I quickly put up my defenses and cut my “new best friend” off as soon as I could. I simply said “give me a glass of this water and let’s see if what you are claiming is really true.”

Years of toil in the gym, and adherence to a strict dietary lifestyle, combined with hundreds of hours of meditation have honed my body awareness to a razor fine edge. Oftentimes I can tell the efficacy of a product within minutes if not instantly. I thought I might as well save us both some time and “get this dog and pony show” over with. George turned on the machine and poured me a tall glass of what appeared to be a cloudy glass of water filled with a giant mass of bubbles.

Upon bringing the glass to my lips I noticed a distinct smell to the water, similar to the smell of the air after a thunderstorm. As I drank deeply from the glass with my full attention to the taste, texture, I couldn’t help but notice the rapid absorption of the water by body’s trillions of cells. Simultaneously, a shocking revelation descended upon my consciousness.

My thoughts instantly were projected into a future state as if I was watching a slow motion movie. I saw myself standing onstage in a bodybuilding competition, then winning the competition, I heard the applause of the crowd, and then suddenly I wasn’t in a bodybuilding competition, I was in track suit speaking to thousands of people about how this water had transformed my life and thousands of other people’s lives.

I quickly noted how I had completely drained the glass of its contents while my mind drifted to these surreal visions which permeated my consciousness. As my awareness came back to the room I looked into the eyes of bewildered hosts and stated “This is water, I feel this on a cellular level.” These statements were quickly followed by a “Can I have some more?”

Over the next two hours George started sharing with me the history of the technology as well as the science behind it. All the while I kept consuming glass after glass of the intoxicating bubble filled elixir he called “Re-Structured Water”. After the demonstration finished I realized I had consumed at least a gallon of water and although I had made several trips to the washroom I wasn’t bloated in the least.

As I left my friend’s house I graciously thanked my hosts and went home with a promise that I would do so some more investigation on the water and come back tomorrow with a series of questions and some empty jugs. While I might not yet know the science behind the water my body sure told me it was good for me.

I finally made my way to the local gym to perform my daily workout, a ritual I have performed since I was a teenager. What transpired during the next hour in the gym totally redefined what I believed was possible in regards to workout performance.

I began my workout with earnest moving quickly to each piece of equipment in a pre-determined sequence of exercises which I have carefully planned from over two decades of experience in the gym (programs available at This Is The LAST Bodybuilding Letter You Ever Need To Read...).

I had performed these exercises thousands of times, with thousands of reps, and a variety of intensities throughout the countless workouts I have done. NEVER had I felt so energized, my rep ranges and strength skyrocketed from the previous workouts and my recovery between sets was slashed drastically. I literally felt like running to each piece of equipment and the lactic acid burn I normally felt for minutes after completing each set, dissolved almost immediately after the completion of every exercise.

I was shocked and delighted at the same time. I threw myself into the workout with a zest I had not felt in almost 4 years when I was preparing for the biggest contest of my life the IFBB Mr. Universe World Championships, a contest that’s physical price was so high I vowed I would never again torture myself like that in order to step onto a bodybuilding stage.

As the workout progressed I added reps, sets, and exercises all the while whittling down the rest time between exercises. I stayed and worked out for 1 1/2 hours while performing two and half times the workload I had been performing in the previous weeks workout. Truly this was an exceptional day in the gym. Upon leaving the gym in a state of euphoria my mind began to ask questions.

What had happened?

Did this water have some weird drug that was altering my nervous system functioning?

Was I losing my mind?

These thoughts continued as I strolled home from the gym and they intensified after a few hours research on the internet. I became confused and frustrated by the conflicting statements and lack of information available about “Restructured Water” as I reviewed a number of physiology textbooks I have on my home office library. While I wasn’t convinced that it was just the water working, I was certain I needed to find out what factors contributed to such a rapid improvement in my training.

My passion had been ignited by this simple let profound possibility; What If I combined the Muscle Mastery Workouts, with the latest developments in nutritional science, and then added this “Super Water into the mix?

If this water was able to do to others what is was doing to me, I could be on the edge of one of the greatest breakthroughs in sports performance history. I grabbed a couple of 11.5 liter jugs at the grocery store under my condo and quickly boarded the water taxi to repeat my journey towards my friends house again where this curious water had transformed my half-empty glass of life into an overflowing glass of possibilities…

Then I put the Water to the TEST

Over the next few days I consumed massive amounts of this restructured water. I trained like an uncaged Gorilla to see its effects on my training performance. I poured over research and contacted a wide variety of experts in the field to find out if they had heard or experienced anything like this in regards to water. Most of my colleagues and friends scoffed at my experience and cited a variety of theories and ideals mostly to assuage their egos and to appeal to my “greater sense of rationality”. Meanwhile my workouts got better and better, my body fat began to melt off me like magic and my muscles began to regain their championship size and definition.

I asked myself “Could this really be happening?”

I was struggling internally… There was an “inner conflict” in my mind. It went something like this…

“There is only 3 weeks left, it’s impossible to get in shape in that time.”
“Your crazy, you can’t go back into competition you will get destroyed.”
“What is their for you to gain? You can’t go back and lose. “
“What would your friends and fans think?”

These and thousands of other negative thoughts chipped away at my mind. Yet I couldn’t refute the fact that in just 4 days I had dropped almost 4 percent body fat and my endurance had reached levels I hadn’t experienced in years.

At this point, I thought to myself, “well I could go on researching, studying, and trying to figure this out OR I could simply through caution to the wind, and put this water to the test, a real test.” Not a scrupulously designed doubled blind study held to the confines of University laboratory, where a group of half interested and half hung over grad students fussed over outdated testing equipment, attempting to prove something they had never experienced for themselves.

I was talking a real test. A test for me. A performance test in a field I knew with precise detail. A test that would scare me to think of, and push me to the absolute limits of physical possibility. A test that would either transform me from a middle-aged retired ex-athlete to the Canadian Natural National Bodybuilding Champion or leave me in a heap of metabolic waste products from an insane training program that would crush the thought of every competing again and put to bed this incessant belief that I could do the impossible.

The 21-Day Championship Routine

It was now Saturday, the competition was just 3 weeks away and although I looked good in a T-shirt I still was a long way from contest condition. Normally, I would need at least 12 weeks to get in shape and another 4-8 weeks to manipulate my body fat and water levels to a precise balance that would leave my skin transparently thin revealing every muscle fiber dancing under the bright stage lights that pour down mercilessly on every competitor gracing the stage. Master the preparation and you look like a statue of flesh carved out by Michelangelo himself. Miss it and you look like a greased pig stuffed into a set of speedos that were one size to small.

In order to get my body in ready I would have to cram 4 months of training and dieting into three weeks and somehow find a way to not only die from the work load but to recover and improve my condition as well. A tall task for sure but I drew a line from Han Solo in Star Wars as he was flying into an asteroid belt which meant certain death. Han shouted to the statistic spouting android C3PO “NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS”. I embraced the space cowboys mantra and embarked upon the most grueling training and diet routine I could muster. Hereʼ exactly what I did.

I took out a copy of the Muscle Mastery Program, a program that I created with Kinesiologist Matt Gallant several years before. The program is an all encompassing training routine garnered from a lifetime of training experience. I turned to the final section in the book and looked at the 6 Day Muscle Mastery Workout Routines. I observed the average month would require 24 workouts with an average of 4 sets per exercise. The total exercises per workout varied with each body part and the whole body would be trained over a period of 3 days. Although this routine is challenging to say the least I knew it wasnʼt enough to get me ready with the time I had. After all I had designed and tested the course on myself and thousands of athletes and I knew itʼs capacities as well as itʼs limitations.

I thought well, time is an illusion. My body can do whatever the mind truly believes and I have an array of nutritional, physical, and psychological tools available to me that I can combine to speed my recovery. If I combine these factors with this new water I truly believed I could “compress time” and get the job done enough to be at least be competitive onstage.

I reasoned if I had 16 weeks to get ready I would perform 32 weight workouts for each body part combined with 96 cardiovascular training sessions and workout sessions for a grand total of 192 workouts. Well letʼs just do the math I thought. If I do 3 weight workouts in a day and half and combine the equivalent number of cardio sessions in that time as well, I might have a chance. It was a hell of a long shot but I had few other
options. Besides if it worked, what an amazing ride that would be! Being one who loves a challenge I decided to go for it.

Upon rising I spent 30-45 minutes using a unique exercise program that taxes every cell in my body along with the systems that power it. Itʼs a combination of cardiovascular, anaerobic and aerobic threshold thrashing (More on this later)! Upon completion I went to the gym for my first weight workout of the day. After the workout I would then go to either the hyperbaric chamber for 1 hour or the infrared sauna for 45 minutes. Then a
quick rest and another 30 minute (Anaerobic/aerobic session) followed in the evening with another Muscle Mastery weight training session. I performed the maximum 5 sets per exercise for the workouts and varying my rep ranges each session.

In the evening before I went to bed I would do another 15-30 minutes (anaerobic/aerobic session) followed by 30 minutes of mediation and visualization. Each day I performed a deep breathing routine combined with a mediation/visualization session and a I played psychological conditioning routines as I slept. I trained 6 days straight taking the 7th off for rest and recovery. I consumed no less than 2 gallons of the restructured water each day and most often it was closer to 3 gallons per day.

I also consumed a completely raw food diet, fortified by enzymes, probiotics, minerals, green foods, and essential fatty acids. Precise dosages and timing is presented in the protocol available at This Is The LAST Bodybuilding Letter You Ever Need To Read....

The results blew me away. In just 3 weeks I got into fantastic form, not my best ever but good enough to win both of the divisions I entered and earn myself a birth into the INBA, Natural Mr. Olympia World Championships which were held 3 months later in Greece. After the contest I shared my results with some of my professional colleagues who were in attendance at the show and they questioned my sanity and my seriousness. I was taken back. It surprised me how quick they were to dismiss my findings and experience without investigating it thoroughly themselves. Itʼs funny how skepticism can cloud even the most brilliant minds.

In any case, I enjoyed my preparation for the World Championships and unlike my previous experience in preparing for the Mr. Universe in 2003, which was a living an acidic nightmare of pain and suffering my training was fun and enjoyable. My diet was a breeze and I thoroughly enjoyed my preparation. Bodybuilding became a “sport” again I shared in a positive experience with my countryman, and with my competitors from around the world. While I was not crowned champion of the contest (I placed 5th in my category) I did get into reasonable competitive condition. In any case the top two competitors were so good nothing I could have done would have bested them. These guys were fantastic beyond belief and I was honored just to step onstage next to them.

Thatʼs life. You canʼt always be the best but YOU most definitely can be your best.

And I was enamored by this new breakthrough water technology that I “disappeared” from the online world and focused on getting this technology into the hands of as many people as possible. I’ve been touring North America ever since and I’ll soon be sharing this technology with you.

HERE’S THE DEAL — IN JUNE WE ARE GOING TO OFFER YOU THE GREATEST DEAL IN BODYBUILDING HISTORY (AND THAT ISN’T HYPE):

1. MY ENTIRE 21-DAY TRANSFORMATION ROUTINE (the exact routine I used)
2. ALL of the routines and the entire manual from the $500 Muscle Mastery routine
3. A new report called “Protein Breakthrough 2.0” (this is a game changer)
4. An in-depth presentation on the water breakthrough I mentioned
5. A cutting-edge report on a new fat-burning technology that I’ve never shared publicly before.

What’s the price? HERE’S THE MINDBLOWER…

You will pay us WHATEVER YOU THINK IT’S WORTH. Yes — we are making the boldest offer in the history of fitness. If you think it’s worth 1 penny — pay us 1 penny. If you think it’s worth $100 then pay us $100. We have total confidence in the value of package. And we want to remove every single obstacle in your way of achieving the best results you’ve ever had. THERE’S NO MORE EXCUSES… This 21-Day Transformation package crushes them all and gives you the power to change your body in record time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws