advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am a fat pussy- Here was this am's back hit.

Tri-TError

That's quite the home gym you got there too!:headbang:

I do like coming home and training here. The problem is- I work at a teaching job 4.5 hours away and I HATE leaving to go back.

I have to leave tomorrow. It is a bummer. Pay is good and I have to pay for this stuff though.

Attachments

• DSC00762.JPG
    DSC00762.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 870
How is your neck?

I'm glad you have a black truck so you can find it in all that snow. :)

You look great JT! You shouldn't be so shy with your new haircut and hide it with that cap. Short hair gives you a look of commanding authority. ;)

BTW, t-bars are one of my favorites too.

I told the guy I wanted HIGH AND TIGHT. I even asked him if he knew what that was and if he could do it. He assured me that yes, he could.

Well, if you watch KING Of The HILL- that cartoon on television- I ended up looking like Hank's son Bobby.

This haircut sucks. lol. It wouldn't be so bad if my face wasn't fat as heck right now. :banghead:

I WANTED this cut.

Attachments

• Me_right_after_the_show_with_dad_and_meredith[1].jpg
    Me_right_after_the_show_with_dad_and_meredith[1].jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 627
Instead I got this crappy look! lol.

NOT what I wanted. :eek:

Attachments

• Lifting on December 27th 2010 002.JPG
    Lifting on December 27th 2010 002.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 2,143
More pics of the gym.

hilarious! seems like you have a great personality!
Oh, I am an idiot who laughs all the time. I harrass my girl friend constantly- I think I am funny at least! Not everyone else agrees.

By far the best looking picture of the whole thread! :D:p;)

I hear you buddy! I couldn't agree more. :eek: I am having those veins on my shin removed the 5th. I am excited about that. I don't wear shorts in public much, because they are hideous.

Attachments

• DSC00760.JPG
    DSC00760.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 677
No man- NOT RICH. FAR, FAR, FAR, FROM IT.

whatta fat blob.
yr what, 12-14%?
you big muscled turkey.
that gym's in yr house?
nice setup!
i wish i was a rich stud...

I got a lot of that equipment, GRADUALLY, piece by piece, over 14 years of working in a place where there was no gym. I eventually built this house and put this stuff in it.

The rest of the equipment I got when a guy I know went out of business and was trying to lease his building out. He needed the weight stuff OUT asap.

We moved a lot of it here. He then had marital trouble and unfortunately was suicidal and went to a treatment center. It was a bad deal.

Attachments

• DSC00757.JPG
    DSC00757.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 523
This was my bodyweight this am-

Naked after using the restroom.

You might have noticed how f*cked up my left shin is. VARICOSE veins. They suck. I rarely wear shorts anymore because I hate them.

Anyway, getting them cut out Jan. 5th.

Attachments

• JAN 1ST BODYWEIGHT.jpg
    JAN 1ST BODYWEIGHT.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 833
Last edited:
lookin huge! love the home gym, especially the spiral stairs.

I told the guy I wanted HIGH AND TIGHT. I even asked him if he knew what that was and if he could do it. He assured me that yes, he could.

Well, if you watch KING Of The HILL- that cartoon on television- I ended up looking like Hank's son Bobby.

This haircut sucks. lol. It wouldn't be so bad if my face wasn't fat as heck right now. :banghead:

I WANTED this cut.

I see what you mean. If I had as much hair as you, I would be more particular too. It will grow fast and you can give it another shot.

Hey!… thanks for asking. The neck is much better. I actually went to the gym for the first time in two weeks today. I had to promise the wife I would be careful. She apparently wants me to last a while. :D I went to my Chiro last week and he did the Active Release Therapy on my neck and traps. Damn it hurt!… but felt real good too. Seemed to help a lot. I have an appointment next week with a sports ortho cervical physician, but I am thinking about canceling if I continue to improve.

Speaking of hair… at the gym today, I actually saw a guy with a permed mullet :D It was very thin and very grey. I couldn't stop staring. Like seeing a car wreck. Sometimes you have to just let go :D

For 272lbs, I thought you'd be fatter. You're not fat at all infact. Better shape than 95% of the people in this world.

You're not in like 4-5% contest, advertisement pic shape, but how many are at 272lbs?

Oh, I am an idiot who laughs all the time. I harrass my girl friend constantly- I think I am funny at least! Not everyone else agrees.
:yeahthat: :c;eeky-sm

Great way to liven up the Holidays Dave. Always great to
to see your posts. Am so glad to see you taking the time
to do so . . . even out of boredom.

Your gym, Wow, makes my old gym in the back yard look
like a pile of scrap iron. I have the discipline to train at home,
just don’t have the room. How I long for those days.

Commercial gyms are fine for the “amenities” but I got
some of my best workouts, made my best gains, working
out in a very simple environment, with much less equipment
than yours actually. But yours is pretty much ideal; not always
bumping into stuff, and not having to move things to do a
particular exercise. I’m envious of your place and look forward
to seeing it.

I remember that shot of you after winning the contest. Man . . .
by the looks of your face, you could have easily have just escaped
from a concentration camp but do know from the contest pic,
your physique tells an entirely different. Huge muscle and hard
as nails.

Is that M in the background of the pic with you holding the trophy?

And is that you squeezing the scale? Looks like your thumb
on the left side. ;)

Edit: That is me over on the right. I thought I took the picture. :eek:

Dave's toes are so big they LOOK like fingers! Lol! That is ACTUALLY his big toe! I call him "Finger Toes" because he reaches out and pinches me with them. :mad:

This morning I was doing back and going back and forth between the gym and the kitchen because I was creating a playlist for Dave. He decided he was WAY to hungry to wait for me to finish and decided to make something eat. During one of those trips to the kitchen I noticed the room fill with smoke and was able to snap this shot. :D And that wasn't even the pan that caused all the smoke! LMAO!

Attachments

• IMG00382-20110101-1405.jpg
    IMG00382-20110101-1405.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,387
Dude, i saw an American Bald Eagle in the wild for the first time when i went to Bozeman to see Kari. It was just sitting in the tree. I couldn't believe it. 33 years old and all the cool things ive seen.....nothing as majestic as that one Eagle! Fro me it was pretty moving to see it there just sitting in a nest and how big it was, and how gracefully it moved.

Then i saw the wild Bison.....which i wanted to pet....but Kari wouldn't let me so.....i just took a picture.

Some of the things you guys see out there every day and really don't even think about...are very impressive to us city folk! thanks for sharing!

on a side note....even if you get a bad haircut....at least you have the hair to grow back! i get a bad haircut, then it grows in bad, then im bald again tring to fix the bad grow in.....its a never ending cycle! lol

This morning I was doing back and going back and forth between the gym and the kitchen because I was creating a playlist for Dave. He decided he was WAY to hungry to wait for me to finish and decided to make something eat. During one of those trips to the kitchen I noticed the room fill with smoke and was able to snap this shot. :D And that wasn't even the pan that caused all the smoke! LMAO!

This is crazy! your lucky the Fire Dept didnt show up!

272!!!!!! holy toledo..! you got a hundred lbs on me dave.. I know those students are in check when you walk in the room! Have a great start to the new years you guys! keep the pics coming.

Holy Smokes! Literally...lol.

Love the home gym!

Wife teaches Art and Applied Design (leather work, stained glass, etc) at Capital High, so we appreciate your willingness to drive north and teach. We've had a few friends teach in Browning and Cut Bank over the years.

Keep the home fires burning!

You can see the look on his face. Smoke be damned! I gotta eat! NOW! (I get the same way LOL )

JT, You asked me if I'm still laughing??? Oh Yeah baby! This picture made me laugh pretty hard! HAHAHAHAHA! Classic pic!:D:p:D:p:D:p

Thank goodness JT that you are not using my kitchen. :D My wife melted my utensils while cooking frozen chicken drumstick lol...

Don't be silly. You're not fat. You look good. And that home gym is just fucking sweet. My dream gym.

Looking like a Beast Big Guy... Def not fat... Gym is awesome too...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear