over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am a little disappointed in growth Peptides

2elbows

Registered
SO only being interested in longevity and health. I had my big guys day long over now being 50 now.
I have a supplier and I can't complain on service and product selection but I still wonder if the does is what it is supposed to be.

I have been on the very lowest forms of ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue for 4 months easy. I just don't see the results.

I am taking 500 a day of CJC-1295 with 600 of of Ipamorelin . I also am on TRT doc prescribed 200 mg of tect cyp and 300 mg of HCG.

I was hoping for the Peptides to push me over the edge and get me down from 19% BF to 13% BF. Maybe I am just am where I am.
Great diet and I eat less than 100 carbs a day.

I just ordered some Sermorelin to add but maybe I have plateaued.

What you guys think should I just be happy with a big pecker and 19% BF at 50? Or am I just taking the wrong ones.
I am a loyalists and don't want to switch suppliers but don't know why the fat stopped coming off. I have actually put on 11 lbs I did not really want that.

Peptides will assist with the fat loss, but your diet will be the main dictator of if you'll get lean or not.

If you don't think the drugs are any good get an IGF test, but we all know diet is everything and since you're not losing something isn't right.

My Diet is clean.

My diet is super clean. When I say I eat less than 100 carbs a day it's good carbs to. I eat the right amount of fat and protein. All I drink is water. I don't eat any sugar at all.

I don't do a ton of cardio but I should not need to. I spend 1.5 hours a day in the gym and 20 mins of that is Cardio.

Back in the day used real HGH to get shredded. Maybe I set my expectations too high with Growth peptides.

Yea I thought about a IGF test but I also have a lab that can test the chemical makeup I just wanted to give it more time. Couple more months and I'll do both.

MK if you want to stay in this realm.

Ak

SO only being interested in longevity and health. I had my big guys day long over now being 50 now.
I have a supplier and I can't complain on service and product selection but I still wonder if the does is what it is supposed to be.

I have been on the very lowest forms of ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue for 4 months easy. I just don't see the results.

I am taking 500 a day of CJC-1295 with 600 of of Ipamorelin . I also am on TRT doc prescribed 200 mg of tect cyp and 300 mg of HCG.

I was hoping for the Peptides to push me over the edge and get me down from 19% BF to 13% BF. Maybe I am just am where I am.
Great diet and I eat less than 100 carbs a day.

I just ordered some Sermorelin to add but maybe I have plateaued.

What you guys think should I just be happy with a big pecker and 19% BF at 50? Or am I just taking the wrong ones.
I am a loyalists and don't want to switch suppliers but don't know why the fat stopped coming off. I have actually put on 11 lbs I did not really want that.

Maybe the peptides are crap. But you can't expect miracles from 500mcg cjc-dac and 600mcg ipamorelin. As posted abover your diet is the main factor in dropping body fat. I am sorry but something doesn't add up. Anyone who is 19% bodyfat should be able to drop down to 13% in 4 months if their diet is great. Regardless of age it's not hard to be 13% bodyfat if someone diets hard over many months.

You write you had hoped to get from 19 to 13 but should you just be happy at 19 so does that mean you didn't lose any bodyfat in 4 months of dieting? If you have put on 11 pounds perhaps some muscle but still you should be dropping bodyfat if you are following a great diet. Do you go to the gym? Do you train hard? What about cardio?

Yea I work out hard.

Correction. I meant to say 500mcg cjc-with dac per day. Thats 3500 per week. That's 4200 of IMP per week . That combo should be enough to see something. And again on 200 TRT and 300 HCG.
I always pin on a empty stomach to and train or before bed depends on my day.

I am not offended by your response but I do feel like I know what I am doing just not with peptides. I competed regions and states for 10 years and won a few.

I used real HGH back in the day. That could be my problem. I expected more but this is my 1st time using Peptides like this.
I also stated 19% but I padded that probably closer to 16% or so.

Also being 50 matters. The metabolism does change I was warned when I was in my 30's it would.

I guess what does not add up maybe is what I expected vs what I have received. I have to be careful on dosing to since I had a heart valve repair a couple years ago. Real HGH is not a option for me.

I hit the gym almost as heavy as I used to when I was 35- 6 days a week. I do heavy days and lite days. My heavy day yesterday I did last set of inclines 4 reps 285 lbs.

I have considered the 11lbs could be part water part muscle.
I was just hoping to be leaner than this 4 months in. I do look better than 90% of 50 year old I know so maybe I should not complain.

The only other thing is which I hate to think is I am buying under dosed product. That would suck. I have spent a good chunk in the last 4 months

Maybe the peptides are crap. But you can't expect miracles from 500mcg cjc-dac and 600mcg ipamorelin. As posted abover your diet is the main factor in dropping body fat. I am sorry but something doesn't add up. Anyone who is 19% bodyfat should be able to drop down to 13% in 4 months if their diet is great. Regardless of age it's not hard to be 13% bodyfat if someone diets hard over many months.

You write you had hoped to get from 19 to 13 but should you just be happy at 19 so does that mean you didn't lose any bodyfat in 4 months of dieting? If you have put on 11 pounds perhaps some muscle but still you should be dropping bodyfat if you are following a great diet. Do you go to the gym? Do you train hard? What about cardio?

You younger guys won't really get it until you're over 50. It does make a difference. It takes more discipline and longer time to get to the goal and things break easier so it takes more patience as well. Eventually it gets worse. Nobody is a 1985 Lee Priest at 70. Just doesn't work that way. Sure you can pick this guy or that at 60 that looks great but that guy is an outlier, not even your above average guy.

pickapeck

Are you getting up there to bro? I'll be 51 in February which is still relatively young but still makes a difference.

You younger guys won't really get it until you're over 50. It does make a difference. It takes more discipline and longer time to get to the goal and things break easier so it takes more patience as well. Eventually it gets worse. Nobody is a 1985 Lee Priest at 70. Just doesn't work that way. Sure you can pick this guy or that at 60 that looks great but that guy is an outlier, not even your above average guy.

I know ages makes a massive difference. I know plenty of guys in the 50's. But my point still stands. Even if someone didn't drop all 5% I would think getting to 15% (-3%) would be very possible. There are exceptions and guys with low testosterone could be one but the OP stated he was on 200mg test per week.

I don't mean to offend but just being bluntly honest. OP so you never cheat on your diet? Hey even many competitors perception of bodyfat can be wildly wrong. Plus we can be our own worst critics. You did state you are 11 pounds up that is alot. Some of that could be muscle and obviously water too. You may be lower in bf than you think. Water can make a big difference. I don't know what method you used to test bodyfat but most aren't very accurate. Before and after pics but be a good indication of your progress. Sometimes we think we haven't changed much but you see both pics and realize there is a big difference.

I will say I think if you took a low dose of hgh you would probably get the same results. Some guys respond well to it but many speak like it's the holy grail but for many it's simply not. There are tonnes of guys on hgh all year and they barely ever change. Low dosed hgh with a good diet is good but it's not like it will make you drop 5% more than just dieting alone. Although hgh is great for other things besides losing body fat. I have used it in the past and noticed results but nothing incredible but I need to run it longer. 500mcg cjc 1295 per day should have given decent results as it sounds like you are on a decent plan. Maybe they were fake it's impossible to know. Did you notice and effects such as improved sleep?

Last edited:
Yes Sort of

Sleep is better and my nails are strong as fuck. No tingles etc.
Maybe just reduce calories a bit more.

For lypolysis:

GH > Peptides

For effective peptide response:

Responsive pituitary + affinity for endogenous GH = Great results

Wish there was one lock and one key for everybody, but there ain't. Especially not in this game.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

spend your money on HGH, night and day difference with peptides

We all know legit HGH is solid. I just turned 45 and started using MK677 again, and I swear by the stuff. I use Mike Arnold's supplement MK. My sleep is great, recovery, and muscles much fuller.......it's a legit product. Some of these other peptides aren't what they are supposed to be cracked up to be.

2elbows, one of the issues that others here might not be aware of are your back issues. Ongoing pain will continue to stimulate the HPA axis resulting in elevated cortisol. Weight gain is a side effect of increased cortisol level so getting weight off will be inhibited to some degree. The body can only do so much!

I agree def save ya money either use real hgh or add anabolic to ya trt if you can. i think they work if real peptides but not going see anything crazy results

I constantly hurt, shoulder is totally f’d, and growing up reckless and a cowboy, beat me up pretty good. Part of it is poor food intake, i travel a lot for work, but that’s really just a excuse. Just starting back on high doses of fish oil, and i do take legit cbd at night, which helps for sleep.

how do i get cortisol under control? Is it more of a lifestyle change thing, supps help, or both? At 54, with a 9yo son and 3 grown daughters, i need to quit f’n around with my health, and commit to getting in peak shape, i have grand babies coming soon, and a lot of fishing adventures to be had w my boy. im not that out of shape, and i will commit to stop procrastinating. Tomorrow ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131