over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am a little disappointed in growth Peptides

Most of the peptides in the market today are trash. It like everything else demands means suppliers get greedy and produce inferior or fake sutff to try and increase profits, meet demands and compete. Back in the days when we had a few and new suppliers like ergo-pep whos stuff was the real deal. Now you'd be lucky to find anything potent. I 100% dont trust a single source unless its a pharma company used by corporations and we know those dont come cheap.

I have gotten peptides from reputable sources and the ones that are supposed to promote healing I have found to have no noticeable effect long term But I am sure it also depends on how bad the injury is.

Have you tried swapping to a different source? I'd echo what has been said - a lot of sources are peddling bunk peptides.

Definitely agree that if you aren't getting results with peptides, then check your source. A good peptide program beats generic GH imo.

This thread has been updated various times and I looked back at the old posts. 2elbows has since posted a profile pic and he looks very impressive but this post isn't about him and is about so many posts I see on the forums. Now a person could be struggling to lose weight on a good diet due to numerous factors which could include low test and high cortisol etc etc. However when someone posts they aren't getting the results they expected nearly everyone states their gear or peptides or hgh must be fake. In this thread it was about a guy who stated he couldn't drop from 19% bodyfat. We since learnt it could be due to other factors and maybe even his drugs were fake but how can people just automatically think it has to be the drugs especially when some states they are higher bodyfat. I mainly refer to other threads and aas and I see it all the time. A guy isn't getting huge on a stack so many will post his gear must be fake or a compound must be another compound. He isn't getting shredded on test and tren so his tren must be fake. I just think many really forget or don't understand the importance of nutrition, energy balance and consistency.

Nutrition is literally everything and for me the most important factor in bodybuilding. Obviously to win big shows genetics are everything. Guys with incredible genetics can also look amazing following a relatively poor diet. You also usually have to have a base of hormones to get results and of course many nautrals could never look freaky regardless how good their diet is. So there are 1001 exceptions but I would state whenever some guy on here posts he isn't getting the results he expected he is 100% not eating optimally. We can all get to approx 12% bodyfat with diet alone (regardless of age) so everything else just adds to things. I agree hgh is usually better so someone not getting results with peps should try it but it's no different with hgh. I know many guys who take good hgh all year and they never change and don't look very impressive so it's not like it's a miracle drug.

Great advice elvia1023.

Like 2elbows I used to be 19% body fat, got down to 13% by following Palumbo keto diet daily and still use it everyday. Protein is kept high at 225g a day, 50 to 75g fats a day, and carbs below 25g a day. Cardio or running on days you don't lift will reduce your fat at an accelerated rate. I run for 20 minutes on the days I don't lift. This combined with Palumbo keto diet will help you lose the fat each week. Also 50 years old here. Strongest I have ever been on the palumbo keto diet, but I do take in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter pre workout for great energy and some targetted keto carbs along with my high protein breakfast with fats.

You can eat flank steak, whole eggs, cheese, sausage, spinach, chicken breast with fajita veggies, 2 cut up chicken breast in 2 tablespoons real mayo + celery and green onions for a killer chicken salad I eat most of the days I work. Heavy whipping cream in your protein shakes, almonds and pecans (around 25 combined/mixed) per day for potassium and minerals on the diet. It's a fun diet for adding muscle just as fast as those on carbs, and loosing fat at same time, the cardio is a must for me, with it combined with diet I drop fat quickly week to week, have the renpho digital scale to track muscle and fat for $29 (great investment). I'm also on TRT all the time, and blast time to time for 2 to 3 months.

I love to go to freebirds and get a bowl with 4 scoops seasoned chicken with fajita veggies, or got to Chipotle on way home from gym and get 3 scoops chicken with a side of avacado, both only $7, they only charge you for the chicken at chipotle if you don't add any stuff to your bowl but the chicken, dirt cheap.

aphextwin said:
"We all know legit HGH is solid. I just turned 45 and started using MK677 again, and I swear by the stuff. I use Mike Arnold's supplement MK. My sleep is great, recovery, and muscles much fuller.......it's a legit product. Some of these other peptides aren't what they are supposed to be cracked up to be."

I love using mk677 for 6 months of every year (the spring and summer when I go to waterpark several times a week nearby). Very full muscles, keeps tendons like butter when on a blast of test cyp only as the mk677 increases collagen synthesis. My baseline igf-1 taken every year is 227 to 229 and mk677 at 25mg a morning takes me up +100 points everday for the entire 6 months I use it. This gets me into the GH and igf-1 range for a gifted 18 year old. Like the increased recovery ability and endurance. Sleep has always been good regardless.

SO only being interested in longevity and health. I had my big guys day long over now being 50 now.
I have a supplier and I can't complain on service and product selection but I still wonder if the does is what it is supposed to be.

I have been on the very lowest forms of ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue for 4 months easy. I just don't see the results.

I am taking 500 a day of CJC-1295 with 600 of of Ipamorelin . I also am on TRT doc prescribed 200 mg of tect cyp and 300 mg of HCG.

I was hoping for the Peptides to push me over the edge and get me down from 19% BF to 13% BF. Maybe I am just am where I am.
Great diet and I eat less than 100 carbs a day.

I just ordered some Sermorelin to add but maybe I have plateaued.

What you guys think should I just be happy with a big pecker and 19% BF at 50? Or am I just taking the wrong ones.
I am a loyalists and don't want to switch suppliers but don't know why the fat stopped coming off. I have actually put on 11 lbs I did not really want that.
It sounds like your looking at these to be a miracle of sorts. Without proper diet, training, nutrition your not going to notice much. These are a tool that help but there not the holy grail. The comment about 100g of carbs or less a day is a instant red flag your nutrition is off. I would highly advise looking into a coach if you want to make changes because most people are so misinformed when it comes to nutrition that its mind blowing. The other issue is everybody responds differently. The benefit of a coach is they can adjust your diet based on your response to foods and potentially supplements if you do your research and find the right one. You can do all the research in the world about ex: keto diets or carb cycling but if that is not the best diet for your makeup then your essentially burning time and energy which id demotivating and frustrating. Best of luck.

You won't be able to stay in keto at 100g, keep it at 25g or less, I stay below 20g.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear