over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am back:)14 weeks away

wow annie first off your discipline is evident in your pics, you have been very dilligent with the cardio and the diet! second i know a local figure girl here in my town that has really done well in her shows shes won the overall figure and masters at the caveman classic 2years ago , and she competed at jr. nationals a year later and did the north americans last year with me and didn't fair too well and the judges told her the same thing that her legs are too big and overpowering, so she has got with a certain pro bodybuilder that has her working the shit out of her legs a couple times a week to actually burn some muscle off of them (thats what she told me).

wow annie first off your discipline is evident in your pics, you have been very dilligent with the cardio and the diet! second i know a local figure girl here in my town that has really done well in her shows shes won the overall figure and masters at the caveman classic 2years ago , and she competed at jr. nationals a year later and did the north americans last year with me and didn't fair too well and the judges told her the same thing that her legs are too big and overpowering, so she has got with a certain pro bodybuilder that has her working the shit out of her legs a couple times a week to actually burn some muscle off of them (thats what she told me).

wowwww:))))
i am really good with food and cardio,...but my legs:(((i just do not know what to do.
I just hire a trainer for my ham and glut....but I woke up today after his workout yesterday..oh boy-I can not walk:)))Good..but my ham and glut are not in pain at all...:(
I just do not know how to burn muscle.....everytime even doing only deadlift and curl...my legs get bigger:((((genetic:((((((
But still I lost 2-3 inch of them for the last 4 months:)))))))
thanks

that back pic of you is awesome really shows how narrow your waist it.

:)

Thank you:)
I met a guy today who will probably help me with my show( he said that he helped a lot of girls).he looked at me and said"my legs are still way too big,small shoulders and really small back,no good midsection-too cut"
He said to work heavy for my shoulders and back..and only set of 100 reps curls and extention.to do dead lift and plyo and sprint???
Why sprint?????I have too much muscle on my legs(fat too a lot)but....
How can I bring my legs small????I do not think that 100 reps will help and sprint-I think they will pop in a min.
????????????????/

I met a guy today who will probably help me with my show( he said that he helped a lot of girls).he looked at me and said"my legs are still way too big,small shoulders and really small back,no good midsection-too cut"
He said to work heavy for my shoulders and back..and only set of 100 reps curls and extention.to do dead lift and plyo and sprint???
How can I bring my legs small????I do not think that 100 reps will help and sprint-I think they will pop in a min.
????????????????/

Some trainers will say to never dl or use resistance on the core period for figure. I guess every one has there opinion. I'm also not a figure judge, but I have noticed a pattern at shows where the best v tapper / narrow waist usually wins if conditioning is in check.

????????????????/
hmmm... if you actually want to reduce the muscle in your legs, dont sprint. stick to regular steady cardio for your fat loss. in my educated opinion, actively going for muscle loss is never a good idea. if you're sure about wanting to reduce a muscle, just avoid using it.

hmmm... if you actually want to reduce the muscle in your legs, dont sprint. stick to regular steady cardio for your fat loss. in my educated opinion, actively going for muscle loss is never a good idea. if you're sure about wanting to reduce a muscle, just avoid using it.

Thanks.
This is what I did the last 4 months(after my first show):...good diet and a lot of cardio(min.6-10 miles a day)..only some lungues and dead lift and may be curls..But I only slim with 1-2 inch..nothing:((((
Thanks again..I will tell him about the sprint:)

definitely agree with dave's earlier post, that back pic really shows off what a great waistline you have! you are lookin great already, cant wait to see you in 14 weeks, itll be a great package! Keep up the great work Annie!

great pics.. thaks for sharing. As said above you have a very nice small waist and have been great with the diet/cardio... looking lean!

Theres this one figure competitor at my gym and shes doing the same thing with overtraining her legs and doing a bunch of cardio and is really helping with her balance. I think she trains them twice a week with weights(high reps) and does 3 or 4 HIIT sessions(sprinting) on the track and the rest of the days is slow cardio. Seems to be working for her... i think what your doing is a good idea. Goodluck keep it up.

Post 23!

What he said. Im not well known enough on this board for my opinion to matter.....but hell......your damn easy on my eyes!:D

Looking good.

Annie

I wrote you out a routine and a diet and you have by no means ever tried a thing I sent to you. I do not understand your thought process here.

I wrote you out a routine and a diet and you have by no means ever tried a thing I sent to you. I do not understand your thought process here.

hi.I wrote you a lot of e-mails and you never wrote me back.than when I wrote you here you keep telling you to send you an e-mail and I again sent it.I did 99% of what you told me in your first e-mail about the first 10 days...than no more. INF.from you...I really wanted you to help me but may be you gave up of me,too busy or just miss understanding between us about these e-mails.but I can only blame on me-so I AM REALLY sorry:(((sorry again.what is next:))))

?

hi.I wrote you a lot of e-mails and you never wrote me back.than when I wrote you here you keep telling you to send you an e-mail and I again sent it.I did 99% of what you told me in your first e-mail about the first 10 days...than no more. INF.from you...I really wanted you to help me but may be you gave up of me,too busy or just miss understanding between us about these e-mails.but I can only blame on me-so I AM REALLY sorry:(((sorry again.what is next:))))

I never got 1 email from you and you said you had problems sending them.Maybe that is where you got confused because I answer all my emails within 5 minutes. You use the 10 days as a test to see what we need to do next, not just 10 days of training. I need feedback from you to let me know how to proceed. Same with the diet.

You look great. Definately made some great improvements good luck the nxt few weeks. :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws