over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am beginning to be amazed so far..

silverTT

Registered
Well to begin with this began as a PCT for a light cycle for the first time in about 10yrs but sort of has transformed into an incredible addition of many synergistic compounds..

The cycle actually was horrible and into the 6-7th wks I hurt so much I could barely roll out of bed and either I had broken my coccyx or developed acute severe tendonitis. I could barely move and I didn't go to the gym for over 4wks at the end which has only been 2 or so wks ago.. I wont expand upon this cycle on this post but would like to share what I've been taking...

Heres everything:
-IGF-1 R3
-Mod 1-29
-Ipa
-TB4
-Var
-T3
-Syntheselen
-Syntheline
-Na-Rala
and the additional creatine, beta-alanine, ALCAR, carnitine tartrate, ginger root, cayenne extract, omega 3s.

I will expand upon dosages if interested but what I have understood and noticed with a lot of the aforementioned supps is that there is a synergism within all of them in one way or another..

I'd like to mention the Synthetek products I've been taken within the last 5-6 days.. Took it slow and today took 4cc/ea in the morning and feeling fantastic all day.
I was also very lucky to be able to try pharm modafinil so that has been in the mix every morning as well.
I have a Rx for selegiline however d/ced it for a little while since I haven't taken a break for awhile on it and there are a few psychotropics that I don't want to have interactions, overstim, ect..

In regards to all of this I have felt fantastic and leaning out very well, gotten much harder, improved neuromuscular connection ie mind muscle connection, vascularity, energy levels and cognitive functionality and stamina.

So after being out of the gym for over 4wks and only just being back in the last few days this is extremely impressive..

Oh and also forgot using a low dose of letro.. 1/4 tab EOD, so .625mg..

Since Im not on any aromatizable drugs I was going to just keep it at a very low dose to support healthy estrogen levels and improve natural test.. If that's the case what should the dose be?
I had used a 100mcg dose of anastrozole ED or EOD to just manage good hormone levels..

It could just be your diet and anavar (if it's real).

You feel great because you're taking a Schedule IV prescription stimulant. You look better because you have shed the water, and thus the weight loss, from your cycle. Your vascularity is from the IGF. I seriously doubt there is any significant benefit from anything else you're using. Maybe the T3. Sorry if I piss off any sponsors. I honestly don't know the usefulness of that other stuff. Something tells me you have spent about 3 times as much on your PCT as you did your cycle. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You feel great because you're taking a Schedule IV prescription stimulant. You look better because you have shed the water, and thus the weight loss, from your cycle. Your vascularity is from the IGF. I seriously doubt there is any significant benefit from anything else you're using. Maybe the T3. Sorry if I piss off any sponsors. I honestly don't know the usefulness of that other stuff. Something tells me you have spent about 3 times as much on your PCT as you did your cycle. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

i agree...basicly you are taking...
var
igf
and pharm modafinil

the rest isn`t giving you any benefits

Really guys u believe that?
Why do so many people like and use the gh peps, synthetek stuff then? Is it all in their mind?

And didnt mean that 'this' was my pct... Some of the components r in there for their positive responses post cycle but the larger concept of it all is that these will be things i normally stay on or cycle most of the time..

I think gh peps are a good addition to pct or cycle for that matter. Nothing earth shattering but cheap and good muscle retention and keep you slightly leaner. The synthetic stuff I've never used bit people seem to like.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Well my objective is more staying lean, hard, tight and with compounds that actually have health benefits as well. So i stick to mild anabolics, peps for GH support and other quality compounds that have synergy together.
I have never responded very well to androgenic drugs and experience too many problems so if i use AAS then its anavar, primo, ect.

If yall look at the compounds there are relations and synergism that make these 'Lesser' supps exponentially effective.
This is just my cut of tea and was interested in opinions..

Well my objective is more staying lean, hard, tight and with compounds that actually have health benefits as well. So i stick to mild anabolics, peps for GH support and other quality compounds that have synergy together.
I have never responded very well to androgenic drugs and experience too many problems so if i use AAS then its anavar, primo, ect.

If yall look at the compounds there are relations and synergism that make these 'Lesser' supps exponentially effective.
This is just my cut of tea and was interested in opinions..

For what it's worth good stack imi but I'm not s fan of igf personally. The rest is very synagestic as you say and many will disagree with me on the igfv any way

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Sammy I appreciate it..

Sometimes I feel like if your not on X number of things and normal AAS then your wasting your time which is so untrue..

The Igf was added into the Mod 1-29 and Ipa b/c it was on sale and thought it wouldn't hurt..

Regardless of what they think or have said, damn I feel really good and like I haven't in yrs! And I completely understand what modafinil is with my medical degree and it helps with wakefulness, energy, ect without being a direct stimulant like agonist. It certainly has improved my well-being. It was a lucky chance to try something I've been interested in for a long time..
Once I'm done with that I will restart my selegiline in a wk or two to allow myself a hiatus for a few wks. I would be taking it currently due to the peptides to keep any prolactin in check but after everything I've seen I'm not taking anywhere enough to cause a problem..

Well possibly my post needed to be in the Peptide section..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws