over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am competing tommorow in the 2010 Dexter Jackson Classic

Congrads ........just like I told you in feb ......I think I even called the wt to the lb......although 190 -188 would have looked even better .......if you can add 10 lbs in the next yr or two and a little tighter condition......you can be right there in the master's nationals......and win a few opens as well........to be a national level guy you 'd honestly need 25 -30 lbs over 3-5 yrs ..... still very possible especially since you are nearly clean.......you have the balance and shape ......I personally think once you add ten lbs of mass .....you will be content and most people will think you look amazing .[ I am sure many do now] I hope you do some of the things we talked about ..........I never stopped believing in your talent .....

I am proud of what you put together ......... And it makes me smile to see guys like you and Knucklehead to get wins in shows.......Because you both represent the physiques that I like and I know how much dissapline you both have .........cool to see the guy no one believed in or thought could get in shape make it happen and prove some folks wrong .......I hope this lifts your confidence and I think when Knucklehead got his win last yr it helped him . [he has a show coming up in about 6 weeks .....hopefully he'll get another win this time as well] I told alfresco today ......I don' t have alot of talent left anymore......but the one thing that I do still process, is the lack of a big ego......This allows me to have an unselfish nature and see the talents in others that they may not see in themselves .....I appreciate people and want the best for them .........you know what I have seen in you Tony ......take this as the start of the rest of your life.......time to be the guy I saw when we first became aquainted ........put in the work .....you deserve it and so do your family and friends........take care .....much love

Tony that is the best conditioning I have ever seen from you. Very impressive and wish you luck at the Dexter bro. Keep us posted and update us with your progress. Good luck bro!!

Thank you

Hey Guys and Gals much love to all of you. I will come back later and discuss everything in more detail because I really want to answer and address each and everyone that took the time to post on this thread. As you can imagine I have a lot going on after last nights activities including prepping for next weeks show, so I want to get to some important things today like swimming and walking with my dogs on the beach and then spending the day with my Mom and a few of my sisters.

I won the Masters over 40 last night at the Dexter Jackson Classic. It was an excellent class of 11 guys including one top 20 Masters National competitor. I have lots to say about it, lots to talk about, and Jason like I said I wanted you to be the first to know one way or the other. (I literally was texting Iabadman play by play while on stage) Enjoyed meeting Pirateman as well....anyway I will get into all of that later, got to run for now but love you all here are a few I pulled off of the net.
DSC_1114.jpg

DSC_1112.jpg

DSC_1113.jpg

DSC_1119.jpg

DSC_1117.jpg

Damn Tony, that is by the far the best I have ever seen you look on stage:headbang:Congrats with the win!

Now, go enjoy a nice swim at the beach with the dog and the family...awesome job!

:D Wow Tony, you did it... Way to go brother!

Awesome Tony! I am in agreement with the others in that you are looking better now than ever. I am glad this win happened for you too. Great job!

Nice job!

All you needed to do was get in condition. You can see it in your face. You dieted.

Discipline. That is worthy of respect. :cool:

Congrats

Wow- looking great Tony, great condition, great look. If u r putting the same kind of heart, discipline and dedication into the other situations in your life, then you truly do have a new wonderful life ahead of you.

Awesome

Aeliop,

You look tremendous. congratulations!

Did you do anything different for this contest prep?

Tony, well deserved you look incredible. How did you structure your prep this time around? Excellent results. congrats bud

great job, you really dialed it in. you could lose a fifty cent piece in those abs!

Tony... im going to try to read your mind going into the prep for this show...

Your mindset was on being the best you can be, busting your ass and to stick to your plan ......and let the cards land were they may...

you have no control over who shows up or how the judges see things, you only have control over the effort you put into it and your game plan. I have a feeling you worked seriously hard on this and it payed off!

Wow! Congrats Tony. I am so happy for you. You went through a lot of personal issues this last year and you came out on top here. That is the heart of a champion, and I hope you take this positive energy and keep moving forward in every aspect of your life. Go gettum! Awsome job brother! :headbang:::ction-sm::ction-sm::port-smi

thats great tony

taking big, big steps man

:)

You look amazing Bro . Congrats... Look both Healthy and having a great time.. Very Motivating for the rest of us over 40 group.. Great Job! Inspiring to hear and see someone who has taken Rough times in their lives and turned them into a positive.

Congrats Tony... it's got to feel good to know that you came in at all your all time best and were rewarded for it :cool:

CONGRATS! Whether you would have won
the title or not, you would still be a champ in my book. You went threw hard times and still delivered the best package yet. I have one word, RESPECT!

Best,

Mike

DAYUM

RESPECT!
soooooo rpoud of you Toney. you got peeled and battled the stress in your life at the same time.
best i ever looked i had the most adversity in my life. some guys wilt to it some guys rise above it. you have risen above it and kicked some ass.
way to go.
-JS

Tony,

congrats to you..This is by far the best look you have brought to the stage...:D

what was different for you ? diet, and cardio wise...what about training ? Huge difference from last time...

chris

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke