over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am competing tommorow in the 2010 Dexter Jackson Classic

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
With all of my babbling in a few other threads of my new "hippie beach life" and all the updates of my life, I forgot to mention that I have been training to compete in The 2010 Dexter Jackson Classic. So once again I will be dawning the posing trunks and doing battle. I have entered both the open light heavy class and the Masters over 40. As always I hope to meet other ProMuscle members in person at the show. Off course it goes without saying that all of your support through my bad times and now the good is very much appreciated. It was a tough prep with all that was going on in my personal life but a lot of the ground work was layed in Jan-May that made this prep possible. I will get into more of that later in the thread.

I know many of you will be rooting for me tommorow and I can tell you that in this caliber show the competition is stout but I feel like I am bringing my best package to date. I don't know when I will be able to update but you all will probably know the results the same time I do as it is being covered by RX Muscle. Bob Chicherillo will be the MC and he always does a great job.

As always much love and respect to my ProMuscle brother and sisterhood and I will do my best and be thinking of you while I am up there.

I weighed in tonight at 193 LBS. This is an all time best condition for me. Last year I competed in this show at 211 LBS. I then competed in the Florida State 3 weeks later at 208 LBS and then The Gainesville Championships at 203 LBS. I got spray tanned before weigh ins in the wonderful tanning guy Mathew was kind enough to snap a few shots to give you an idea of my condition.
sunrayztanning1_reduce.JPG

sunrayztanning2_reduce.JPG

sunrayztanning3_reduce.JPG

Good luck to you. You're already a winner in my book. What a comeback you made.

Vito

Regardless of your placing, you look great! I hope to one day achieve that condition. You have my respect and admiration as always. Best of luck!

Mike

you look like a man whose been through hell and back. Best of luck, don't intimidate the old fogeys to much.

I agree, from what I can tell from the pics this looks like the best condition yet for you. Awesome job pulling that off while going through your family troubles. It is almost as if you are a phoenix rising from the ashes! Those pics have a nice warm glow to them. You look to be at peace.

Thank you

Wow!!!

:headbang:

You look awsome brother..you are ready! Good luck

Good luck to you. You're already a winner in my book. What a comeback you made.

Vito

you look like a man whose been through hell and back. Best of luck, don't intimidate the old fogeys to much.

I agree, from what I can tell from the pics this looks like the best condition yet for you. Awesome job pulling that off while going through your family troubles. It is almost as if you are a phoenix rising from the ashes! Those pics have a nice warm glow to them. You look to be at peace.

Thanks for all the support. Here are a couple more from just now. I hope the judges and crowd is more impressed then my girl Schatzi behind me....hahaha

Heading for a touch up spray tan and then to the arena. We will see you.

Picture 287.jpg

Picture 288.jpg

Picture 289.jpg

Looking good man, good luck!

To be honest T, I know what you went threw brother. Trust me
I've been there. but you seemed to of pulled threw like a champ and
what I see look like one too. Keep it up buddy......

I don't just toss around compliments Tony but I am really impressed. This is by far the best I have ever seen you. Congrats!!!!

WoW!!! You look great !!! Best by far !!! Im very impressed !!!:)

:yeahthat:

what they said

:)

Bad to the bone brother! Best of luck to you.

p.s. is that some new type of teleporter capsule to get to the contest quicker? LOL

I don't just toss around compliments Tony but I am really impressed. This is by far the best I have ever seen you. Congrats!!!!
ditto! :yeahthat:

tony i am so freakin impressed man, you have gone through some shit and somehow you manage to go through the best prep (conditioning wise) you have ever done.. WTF?? wow bro big time RESPECT!
did you work with phil hernon for this show or do your own thang?

Great job Tony. Your best condition by far brother.
good luck today

WHOA!!!!
You look awesome, by far your best showing. Really look dry, Make sure to roll your feet out to get the rest of those awesome quads flexed...:headbang:

Looking completely awesome!! Veins stickin out in the lower abs, separated quads, big hams!!!

Enough said! You look awesome man!

I liked the side quad shot.

That leg looks really cut up and big! Good work on everything.

You look amazing man. Who'd you get to take the first pics?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear