over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i am gonna start juicing

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
just got a juicer! I am too close to 40 years old and health has become a priority. Got a juicer as a gift and gonna work it into my diet next week. I am pretty good about eating some fruits and some veggies but with a juicer I feel I could do even better....
Would love to here anyones experiences and advice.
-F2S

I just made some juice myself. I never follow recipes when I cook nor when I juice. I just make what i have and what I like. Different combos work well like apple and kale. But you will find your favorites. Google the benefits of each item you juice for fun. I will use beat juice to lower my BP and it is no joke. Also, stupid advice like carrots and similar consistency type veggies help to push other softer items like apples through the juicer, not by poking with the carrot,but with the consistency of the carrot through the machine.

Juicers that squeeze out the juice rather than blend and spin preserves more nutrients too. I think they have cogs.

I just made some juice myself. I never follow recipes when I cook nor when I juice. I just make what i have and what I like. Different combos work well like apple and kale. But you will find your favorites. Google the benefits of each item you juice for fun. I will use beat juice to lower my BP and it is no joke. Also, stupid advice like carrots and similar consistency type veggies help to push other softer items like apples through the juicer, not by poking with the carrot,but with the consistency of the carrot through the machine.

Juicers that squeeze out the juice rather than blend and spin preserves more nutrients too. I think they have cogs.

my bp is a wreck
-F2S

Misleading title...This is professional muscle :D

Hope that juicer features an added pulp option.

Yikes! my bowels!!!!

OMG, used my juicer for first time and did:
2 apples
1 orange
1/4 blueberries
it was delicious. a couple hours later tho....:eek: I didn't think there would be too much bowel probs cuz the pulp is basically extracted but obviously not all of it and/or that much nutreints just cant all be absorbed maybe..... but whew near explosive diarrhea..... I am gonna keep doing it tho! Sorry wife:eek:
-F2S

OMG, used my juicer for first time and did:
2 apples
1 orange
1/4 blueberries
it was delicious. a couple hours later tho....:eek: I didn't think there would be too much bowel probs cuz the pulp is basically extracted but obviously not all of it and/or that much nutreints just cant all be absorbed maybe..... but whew near explosive diarrhea..... I am gonna keep doing it tho! Sorry wife:eek:
-F2S

you will experience the occasional explosion until your body becomes accustomed to fruit and vegetable juicing. try the BRAT diet bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, if things get out of hand.

beets will give you the impression you have blood in your stools.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

I love it.

Don't have a juicer. I use a blender with just a bit of water or some orange juice to mix everything up, then I run it thru a strainer.

Love OJ, beet, carrot and ginger.
Also, pineapple, lime, mint and a bit of honey.

Endless combos.

Much of the benefits of fruits and veggies is from the fiber/pulp. As the intestinal tract is where a large/most of the immune systems work is done.

Its noraml to shit your brains out. This is your body detoxifying.

And the idea of juicing is to void the pulp and fiber to increase absoption of nutrients. Your diet should be high in fiber and supplemented with juice.

GF and I were talking about this the other day , I forsee getting a juicer in the future . Will be using it daily as part of a lifestyle routine once I'm done cutting or whatever. Getting tired of the whole cutting and bulking thing and finally think I have reached a happy medium and I just want to settle for a balanced healthy life style.

Plan on making some awesome juices!!

Its noraml to shit your brains out. This is your body detoxifying.

Your body detoxifies itself just fine. add some vegetables and fruit juice has many health benefits but detoxifying itself isn't one of them. Shitting yourself is just a result of the extra fibre

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws