over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am heading down to Orlando to go compete in the Florida State

Sorry I didn't make it over. I baked you some really yummy cranberry-oatmeal cookies.

I ate them all............burp!:p

D, hey I am sorry you didn't make it as well as I was looking forward to meeting you. I have enjoyed talking to you behind the scenes and I am looking forward to enhancing are friendship in the future. I am sure it is not if but when we meet.

hey bro, it was a pleasure to meet you at the show. Tony looked phenomenal, had one of the best routines in the show, and placed well in a very tough class. He is definitely a class act.

The pleasure was all mine and you looked great my friend. You finished 2nd in a really competitive class to a winner that many said looked like a pro. On that night you would of won 99% of the overall Masters of shows anywhere. Unfortunately for all of us that guy showed up at our show.

Looking forward to the next time I see, I enjoyed our interaction and talking to you.

Tony, you look GREAT! Am really impressed with the constant improvement you`ve made. Seeing how good you look at that body weight, tells me I am still WAY TOO HEAVY at 230 lbs. You are a great inspiration to me as well as many others I am sure. I have the utmost respect for you and what you have accomplished. I am sure the best is yet to come!

Best,

Mike

Tony, you look GREAT! Am really impressed with the constant improvement you`ve made. Seeing how good you look at that body weight, tells me I am still WAY TOO HEAVY at 230 lbs. You are a great inspiration to me as well as many others I am sure. I have the utmost respect for you and what you have accomplished. I am sure the best is yet to come!

Best,

Mike

Mike thank you and I always appreciate your kind comments. I never take them lightly or for granted. As far as weight goes this art is an illusion and the weight is for the most part irrellevent. All we can do is get as lean as possible, bust our ass to get to that point and then our job is done. Genetics will do the rest, shape structure, all that stuff.

If I inspire or motivate people and earn respect from people like yourself and others on ProMuscle well that to me is the ultimate compliment anyone can give me. But Mike I am not perfect I have my flaws and a few showed this weekend some off the stuff was not my fault but you know there were a few touchy sideline stories to the actual competition. I grade my behaivor for the weekend a solid B with a about a 5 minute slip up that was not entirely my fault.

Tony,
You look amazing as always..keep it up.
I hope we can meet up one day now that you live in jax which is pretty close to me..if you ever are in the Valdosta Ga area hit me up.

Great job Tony

You had a fantastic season, and competed at your personal best. Its time to start enjoying that off season.

great pics and a very respectable result Tony, very inspirational as always my friend. :)

whats next?

Thanks Guys

Tony,
You look amazing as always..keep it up.
I hope we can meet up one day now that you live in jax which is pretty close to me..if you ever are in the Valdosta Ga area hit me up.

Thank you, me to John and if ever anywhere near Valdosta I will give you a holla

You had a fantastic season, and competed at your personal best. Its time to start enjoying that off season.

Thanks Duskin, that is true. It been pretty relaxing but you know a little bird is in my ear maybe talking me into 1 more show this year.

great pics and a very respectable result Tony, very inspirational as always my friend. :)

whats next?

Thanks always appreciate you. I am thinking about it but I might do the All South in November.

I found this pic on the internet but like I said before the lighting was horrible and I don't think there were any decent pics from the show.

980612450_yRafK-L.jpg

Lighting was really bad, but I thought your condition was the best I've seen it in person... Keep the head up!
Good to have seen you. The show filled up my tank for training, I start to feel like maybe I'm starting to finally get big, then I go to a show,,feel small all over again..
back to the drawing board! LOL

Yes

Lighting was really bad, but I thought your condition was the best I've seen it in person... Keep the head up!
Good to have seen you. The show filled up my tank for training, I start to feel like maybe I'm starting to finally get big, then I go to a show,,feel small all over again..

You said a few months back that you worked with Shelby....did you stick to that?

Way to dial it in man! As others already said, SICK conditioning! I also gotta give you props on how you handled your divorce, stand up! Keep improving and staying positive bro!

You said a few months back that you worked with Shelby....did you stick to that?
Phil,
I was working with Shelby, but as life often goes, I could not put the time and money required into following his program precisely, and therefore it would have been a sham to have tried to follow it half ass. Too many guys hire trainers, dont follow their instructions to the tee, then blame them for their lack of progress. I don't want to be that guy... I knew I was not able to follow his instructions due to work, kids, life, at that time. So essentially I stopped sending him info. I paid him, he did as he promised until such a time I stopped submitting progress reports.

I have, however, made a lot of progress since then, and utilized some of what I learned from him in just a short time.

Last edited:
Way to dial it in man! As others already said, SICK conditioning! I also gotta give you props on how you handled your divorce, stand up! Keep improving and staying positive bro!

Thank you I appreciate that. Yes I had to take more then 1 bite from a shit sandwich but I am in a much better place now. I appreciate all the support and love

Thanks A, It was great to see you as well and as always great to see you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131