over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am impressed

PHIL HERNON

Banned
If I was ever going to compete again I would NEVER hesitate to hire Shelby, Alex, Dante or Dave19.......these guys continually give their heart and soul into their clients and produce great results..........I am so proud to be on the same board as these guys....this truly is a great board............If BigA ever gets back into the game competing/training.........WOW.....

No kidding!

I feel the same way, Phil. I can tell they actually care about their clients.

A bunch of good dudes.

Great board...Great members!!

If I was ever going to compete again I would NEVER hesitate to hire Shelby, Alex, Dante or Dave19.......these guys continually give their heart and soul into their clients and produce great results..........I am so proud to be on the same board as these guys....this truly is a great board............If BigA ever gets back into the game competing/training.........WOW.....

I couldn't agree more! Great group of dedicated, caring members/trainers here!!

Big A would definitely be a sight...Shit, the man's still a big fricken boy now and does nothing, his calves are unreal!! Would be great to see him give it another run!!

grateful

I was just thinking today how cool it is to have so many cool guys and gals on this board, all trying to improve themselves and help others improve.

It's great to have a community like this for something we are all so passionate about.

Thanks for mentioning me in your post, Phil.

All those guys are great prep coaches to work with, including you Phil. I did my prep last year on my own to see how it worked out and knew at some point i wanted to team up with someone. Alex and me meshed very well this year, he has help expand my game plan greatly. I plan on sticking with him as my nutrition coach, second set of eyes, coach, motivator, and friend. He is always honest with me and straight forward. There is many ways to team up. Like Dusty works with Aceto (nutrition) and DC (training). So, never be afraid to team up even when you think you know a lot there is always more to expand on top of you current knowledge. I even help some people out here and there on helping them transform thier bodies. But, no where the experience as some these guys!

This board has some of the best prep coaches around, it makes this board wonderful. They share open knowledge with us on the board and give us ideas. All have their ways and we can grab on to something from all of them.

If BigA ever gets back into the game competing/training.........WOW.....

Big A must make more $$$ in a single month than Jay Cutler in a whole year, therefore I can understand eating 8 schedulded (read boring) meals a day and training morning and evening most of the week might not be his top priority... :p;)

Maybe after his first billion he'll come back... just for fun... haha!!!

Big A must make more $$$ in a single month than Jay Cutler in a whole year, therefore I can understand eating 8 schedulded (read boring) meals a day and training morning and evening most of the week might not be his top priority... :p;)

Maybe after his first billion he'll come back... just for fun... haha!!!

When is Phidias making his comeback:D We all know you have a top level physique!! But, we may have to lock up the Nutella;):D

When is Phidias making his comeback:D We all know you have a top level physique!! But, we may have to lock up the Nutella;):D

Lol! You're too kind with me, Lenny... :p

I used to have a decent physique for the beach a long time ago... I'm old and retired now... :( To look the way you do (SENSATIONAL), I'd have to starve myself and yes... give up on that devilish hazelnuts paste... and that, my friend, that's just plain inhuman!! :mad: :D

Lol! You're too kind with me, Lenny... :p

I used to have a decent physique for the beach a long time ago... I'm old and retired now... :( To look the way you do (SENSATIONAL), I'd have to starve myself and yes... give up on that devilish hazelnuts paste... and that, my friend, that's just plain inhuman!! :mad: :D
WTF??? hahahahahahaha leave that "old and retired shit tom those of us that are "OLD AND RETIRED". LOL. My good friend, you are far from old..............or retired!! Have another tbsp of that awful paste and get back to work!!;)

WTF??? hahahahahahaha leave that "old and retired shit tom those of us that are "OLD AND RETIRED". LOL. My good friend, you are far from old..............or retired!! Have another tbsp of that awful paste and get back to work!!;)

So... when do you finally get back on stage, Dale?!?! :D I PROMISE when you do I buy my plane ticket and will be with Lauri in the audience to cheer you on!!! ;):)

So... when do you finally get back on stage, Dale?!?! :D I PROMISE when you do I buy my plane ticket and will be with Lauri in the audience to cheer you on!!! ;):)
Well that sounds like a challenge to me. I will ponder the complexities of the situation and get back to you! Maybe you should come over early and we will train so I can push down on the bar for you?? LMAO. We could both train for the same show. You could compete with the younger fellas and I will compete with the grandpa's. Actually not as silly as it sounds. I am keen to give the progressive resistance negatives a go, but need someone competant to assist me. Lauri is a great training partner but lacks the overall experience and feel for weights that you would have. HMMMMMM, the mind boggles!!;):D

Great post Phil and I couldn't agree more. Shelby has been a friend of mine for a long time and he has never hesitated to help me out and answer a question. Of course Alex is my "go to" guy for contest prep because he knows my body so well....otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to hire Shelby.

Your right.....these guys put everything they have into their clients and it shows day in and day out in their posts, and in their clients posts.

Don't forget guys like MainEvent, Homonunculus, Mountaindog1 and a few others.

Dante and Homonunculus are the two most influential people I've ever had in my BB career.

It's funny, Homonunculus is like the hidden guru. I don't think people realize who he is or how good he is.

Shelby... I remember when he was a fraction of the size and just started posting. Now whenever you see his posts or any of his clients, you just EXPECT radical changes. "Oh, it's one of Shelby's clients. They're always in shape."

We've got a gold mine at ProMuscle…

Great post Phil and I couldn't agree more. Shelby has been a friend of mine for a long time and he has never hesitated to help me out and answer a question. Of course Alex is my "go to" guy for contest prep because he knows my body so well....otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to hire Shelby.

Your right.....these guys put everything they have into their clients and it shows day in and day out in their posts, and in their clients posts.

Great post Phil!
…and personally… Main is very knowledgeable himself and has helped me tremendously on this new direction I am traveling these days ;)

Dont forget Mike W.....weight78..Great guy, personal, smart, and top notch athlete making some huge improvements.

Dont forget Mike W.....weight78..Great guy, personal, smart, and top notch athlete making some huge improvements.

Wow!! I didn't expect to see that... Thanx very much bro...
That means I am on my way to being cool!! LOL!!

X2....Mike knows his stuff and is great fun to work with.

In reality you are the fun one bro.. Your dedication is what alot of guy's are lacking.. Any guy that makes great gains put his time in..

I'm just a beginer to all this. Long time health nut. I can't begin to exspress how thankful I am for having found this board recently. I have learned so much here is such a short time. It's amazing. I thank everyone on this board that shares there knowledge. Just thought this was a good place to post this.

Hey Phil,

They are all great but don't discount yourself brotha! I'll be hiring a coach soon and you're right at the top of my list of prospective coaches! But yeah, this place is solid!! I'm glad I joined a year or so ago!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws