over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am planning on being a cancer survivor

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Friends, late last year, after having lots of blood in my urine one morning and having follow-up tests and scans, the doctors found a small “mass” in my right ureter (the tube that runs from my right kidney into my bladder). The mass was blocking that one ureter and my kidney was not draining properly and swelling as a result. After a biopsy and burning off what they could with a cath and a laser, the biopsy reports came back showing it was an aggressive malignancy. I am having surgery this week to remove that section of the ureter and a small section of my bladder. The remaining ureter (upper section) will be reattached to my bladder and I get to keep my right kidney. From my CT scans it appears we are catching this early. However, they are no guarantees until after my surgery to see if it has spread into surrounding tissue (muscle, fat, lymph). It can be very hard to tell from a CT scan they tell me. They do know it has grown into the outermost layer of that right ureter. If it has spread, I am looking at several months of chemotherapy post-op. Several doctors told me I was lucky I had the bleeding because these tumors don’t always bleed. If that happens, they just grow in silence until you have a very big and very difficult problem. Physically, I have felt fine, even now. The blood was the only sign I had something is wrong. Its been a HUGE amount of worry and stress for me and my family. My wife has been amazing and a source of strength and comfort for me.

Let me tell you, when something like this happens, your life is instantly changed in a fundamental way. You suddenly are confronted with the reality of your mortality and you reevaluate how you spend your days. Life no longer seems like a indefinite “open book". Life now seems quite finite and limited. Things that used to seem important like a nice house, nice car, “stuff” are now, meaningless. The simple, everyday things I used to take for granted are now tremendously rich and meaningful.

I have also put a lot of thought about everything I have put in my body over the many years. You try to give it a reason. You try to make sense of why its happening. I guess that is just being human. Genetics is very complicated and maybe I am over-thinking all this. The reality is, sometimes very bad things just happen. Like one of my oncologist told me recently, “we see children in here everyday with cancer. What did they do? Sometimes cells just do the wrong thing”. I took a lot of comfort from those words.

So, I know its cliche to say this, but its true… make each day count and mean something. In the blink of an eye, you never know what life will bring you. Or take away.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your situation and I wish you a speedy recovery bro... My fiancee HAD stage 2 ovarian cancer two years ago and shes going stronger than ever... family/friend support is a gift and I think many people take it for granted. You seem genuine and I know you will get through this. Keep us updated at PM.

Thanks Brick I know you will beat this. Maybe the journey is worth the new view.

When confronted with this news you can take it as you have or you can become a victim in your mind. Based on your original post you have the right attitude and will indeed be a survivor. Thanks for sharing, best of luck.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this post. I know you are going to be fine and I wish you a fast recovery. Your post is very positive in that it makes us all think that life has a lot of good things and sometimes we worry or stress over insignificant issues that are not worth stressing over.

Your attitude is excellent and I know you will be fine. Stay positive and calm.

Prayers sent brother. I hope everything for you and your family will work out for the best.

Wishing you all the best mate, my partner is four months in remission from stage 3 breast cancer, and when you beat it as well, you'll live a much richer life for it.
There's no reasoning, being angry just makes it worse, stay positive no matter what, it makes a huge difference. During her battle there were some major set backs, but we never doubted it was beatable, fk cancer, losing is not even an option.
Im sure your already doing a lot of your own research on fighting it, the major turning point in her treatment was the inclusion of a ton of fresh cold pressed juices. Thats something we should've got onto sooner, chemo and radiation didnt do anything, then when introduced them in conjuction, it finally started beating that nasty lil fkr.
As a partner/carer, the best thing you can do, even if you dont need it, is accept any help offered, nothing sucks more than knowing you cant do much, so even the smallest thing makes us feel like we're useful

PM me anytime if wanna chat, sometimes strangers are easier to chat with

Your one the good guys TheBrick! I am wishing you best man and I know your as tough as they come.

The Brick,Wishing u a speedy recovery!

Came across this inspirational teen cancer suvivor's vid

[ame=http://youtu.be/m8Ku_Amti0o]Body Transformation-Cancer to Bodybuilder - YouTube[/ame]

You're going to make it bro. It might be a tough battle but obviously worth the fight. I went through chemo myself 14 years ago (at age 21) and am as healthy as can be right now. Stay strong.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Sometimes I wonder if the lifestyle I have chosen is worth it in the long run, it seems like there have been more and more threads similar to this one lately. But then like you said children get sick on a daily basis so maybe we should just live life to the fullest and hope for the best. I'm sorry you and you're family are dealing with this.

Hey Mick...

your in my prayers buddy, Keep us posted.

Get well soon.

It sounds like you were lucky to have caught it early. I'm hoping your luck continues. Best wishes, I'm sending you out some positive thoughts.

Hope surgery has best outcome possible .
I read and shutter as your experiencing my worst fears in life .

Good luck and strength to you and your family
DWBO

Won't repeat the great advice in previous posts, but I will add one thing.....When you beat this, and it is behind you, please do not ever think about HGH or GH peptides, would be the equivalent of restarting a fire and throwing gasoline on it. 2x cancer survivor myself, and I am convinced my reoccurrence was due to later use of HGH and not cleaning up my diet/life/relationship/etc. Stay strong.

Sorry to hear that, i've enjoyed your posts over the years, sounds like your attitude is really good and you have a very good shot at beating this!

My mom just went thru chemo and radiation for breast cancer and lymphoma, still gets a 'maintenance' chemo 3x a year. My dad now has pancreatic cancer, undergoing a very very heavy chemo regimen, at the direction of MD Anderson in Houston. He has a fair chance. It's really made me look at what i eat and what i put in my body, and how i view / live my life, and what's really important, which is family and friends.

I'm with w8train. I am going through radiation therapy right now for an inoperable brain tumor. I started using peptides/hgh about 2 years ago and I'm convinced that the hgh played a role in it's development.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity