over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am planning on being a cancer survivor

Wishing you the best man. Prostate cancer runs in my family. My dad, all 4 of his brothers, and my grandfather had prostate cancer. So probably for me its not if I get it, but when unfortunately. I've been getting tested regularly for 11 years now. And so far so good. So my prayers are with you. God Bless you.

Wow, seeing this post altered my course for the day. You're gonna be just fine my brother, I believe that.

Well guys, my fight is not over. My new biopsy from surgery last week shows the cancer did get into a lymph node. Its small, but it was there. I'll be starting chemo very soon. Its disappointing but its my reality. My goal has not changed. Kill this son-of-a-bitch inside me.

My grandfather had a strong response to chemo and his cancer went into permanent remission. Chemo can be extremely effective. Wishing you the best. Please keep us posted. We're all with you.

Monte

Well guys, my fight is not over. My new biopsy from surgery last week shows the cancer did get into a lymph node. Its small, but it was there. I'll be starting chemo very soon. Its disappointing but its my reality. My goal has not changed. Kill this son-of-a-bitch inside me.

Stay strong brother you will beat this!

best of luck to you Brick ...my advice would be to research .." The Warburg Effect " ...as it is you probably no all about it ..years ago it was discovered that most cancers cannot survive in a Ketogenic diet ...cancer cells have have a screwed up mitochondria and need sugar to reproduce ..with the absence of sugar they die off ..so get yourself in a keto state in hopes that your cancer cells will have trouble on such a diet [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warburg_effect"]Warburg effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Damn, I just saw this update, Brick. Tough fight ahead, brother, but you can do it. Stay strong and fight that bitch.

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Stay Strong!!!

Stay strong my brother and best wishes! I highly reccomend you get some books by Norman Cousins.He was a pioneer in the mind/body connection. He helped alot of people maximizing thier mind and healing the body from within.

You have my full support Brick. As you know I'm going through a rare cancer. If you ever want to talk, just reach out!

Brick. I don't get on PM as much as before. Just ran across this. Sorry to hear about this. I'm confident you will come out of this like a Champ. I recently had open heart surgery quad bypass. Was totally shocked. But through it all the will to win and survive is crucial. Your called the "Brick" for a reason. Lots of love and support. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

You are in my prayers Brick. Stay confident and I am sure you will come out of this ok.

My thoughts are with you brother

Gosh Brick, I cannot imagine what you are going through. You expressed your thoughts so beautifully. You put into words almost exactly what I have felt since heart failure but was unable to express so eloquently.

One thought that helped me through some tough times in regards to my thoughts concerning my family when things were pretty dire for me was this:

The odds of at least one bad thing happening to at least one person in my family or my close friends are pretty high over time. If something was going to happen to one of us, I picked me. I will carry the fight.

I don't know Brick, I guess it just helped me deal with things better. No one can walk this path for you, but you certainly have family and friends, (and us meatheads) to walk with you.

Day by day, step by step. That is how you got to where you are in life, and that is how you will get through this. When I am confronted with these life changing challenges, I try to find what I call "The Peace" in them. It is not a good description I guess, but it I know what I mean when a say it. From your first post on the subject I can see you are well on your way to finding "The Peace" in this among your battle.

PWood

Again thanks everyone for the nice words.

PW, I think you nailed it with "the peace" in all this. I can't control everything. That is an illusion we carry. But I can choose to enjoy this day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131