over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am planning on being a cancer survivor

what a positive thread title brick

made me click on it. best of luck friend.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Brick and Ridge!! Your posts have given me pause to try and appreciate it all as much as possible and I'm sure have had an impact on many here. All the best!

Your positive attitude will get you through this. You are very fortunate to have so much support from friends and family. Nothing but positive thoughts for you.

Brick, thank you for sharing this very private story. My grandfather had intestinal cancer and beat it. It can be done. Stay strong and find strength in your wonderful wife. God bless both of you.

Monte

You and I got back a little on this board and have shared things and we have things in common. You are one of the good guys in life. If anyone can give cancer a slap in the face, it is you. I will be praying for you Brother and you will get through this.

Well fortunately you caught it as early as you did, sounds like you've given yourself as good of a chance as possible. If anyone deserves to beat this you do.

Bro reach out to my boy Jordan. He's been through this and he will help you. I'm serious, reachh out to him!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLaRWOIN4yw&sns=em]Jordan "real deal" Supino (w cancer) 500lb bench - YouTube[/ame]

You have a heart of a champion and never give up brother!
My best friend once had cancer and he said the never quit attitude saved him!
I will pray for you and your family .

BTW i know we never have talked before but if you have the chance please keep us updated if you can :cool:

We all be praying for you brother. Fight hard stay strong!!
Keep us posted!!

I don't know you, but it sounds like you are a warrior with a never quit attitude. You're a huge inspiration. Plz keep us updated. God Bless.

keep ur head up bro and keep us updated!

Good luck, brother - with your attitude, you'll beat this into submission quickly.

I like the way you're viewing your changed perspective as an opportunity. Savor those moments which are important to you.

I hope that you can find more opportunities along this path.

Thank you for the positive responses everyone. I'm not going to pretend this is easy, because it is not. I just keep reminding myself that I was lucky to find this early. I intend to win this fight.

W8, the GH issue had already crossed my mind… Or anything that elevates IGF for that matter. These days, my peace of mind is more important to me than anything else.

Wishing you the best and prayers for you and your family. You have a postive attitude and I am sure you will beat this.

Mick, hoping you the best, believing you can overcome this. Of all the people I know that have overcome the worst prognosis, they all had one thing in common ... a never give in attitude, such as yourself.

Thoughts and prayers with you brick, stay strong, and seek comfort in family and friends.

Thank you for the positive responses everyone. I'm not going to pretend this is easy, because it is not. I just keep reminding myself that I was lucky to find this early. I intend to win this fight.

W8, the GH issue had already crossed my mind… Or anything that elevates IGF for that matter. These days, my peace of mind is more important to me than anything else.

Bro you know we are all here for you. Stay strong and beat this brother!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131