over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am planning on being a cancer survivor

Brick you'll beat this shit! Science is the best it's ever been and the time of detection is a gift in your favor! Just hate to hear this......

always in your corner buddy

CG

Stay strong man! I dont know u either but everyone here at PM, can be a shoulder if u need any more encouragement or some people to talk to keep this thread updated and we will all pray for u! It does change how u evaluate life, it has to, if it didnt, then we would t be human!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Brick, stay strong brother! You know many of us are behind you since you brought this to our attention at anasci a few months back. You are a good guy, keep us up to date on everything brother:)

my mother had stage 2 ovarian and beat it. shes been in remission for several years, she now drinks green juice daily to cleanse any free radicals in her blood. good luck with everything.

Man, I am sorry to hear this. I believe having it caught in time and your positive attitude will be your saving grace.
I had a scare last year but fortunately it was merely inflamation. I know how I felt with the possibility, I can only imagine how you feel with the reality.
Please keep us posted and stay strong.

in the handful or so of people that I have worked with with cancer a lot of the supps Im always going on about seemed to help a great deal. feel free to pm if you have questions.

good luck!

Man im soo sorry to hear this brick omg.stay strong brother.i know u said it at times its not easy im sure u will question yourself a million times why I did this if I would of done that instead.u find yourself crying out loud but at the end everything happens for a reason.remember when u said u seeing and appreciating things in life that bfor u took for granted or thought they where meaningless.well so far u been lucky twice one for catching it on time and two for being able to feel what its like to be able to grasp and appreciate those little so called meaningless thing that so many don't ever get a chance to notice them.that is a gift of its own.you my friend are already a survivor.failure is not an option now let's go fight and win this battle I do the praying while u do the cancer ass whopping

Thanks again to everyone! You guys are great. Your support means a LOT. The big surgery is tomorrow so I'll be away for a while. You guys put a plate on the bar for me! Already looking forward to getting back to my normal training schedule.

Thanks again to everyone! You guys are great. Your support means a LOT. The big surgery is tomorrow so I'll be away for a while. You guys put a plate on the bar for me! Already looking forward to getting back to my normal training schedule.

Everything is going to be fine and you will feel a lot better after tomorrow. All of us are thinking about you and are sending you lots of strength.

Stay strong. You have a very positive attitude and we all admire you for that.

Just saw this... but as much as it saddens me to learn what an old friend is going through, I have NO DOUBT a man of his caliber will not only fight but beat way sooner than he'd think this stupid disease. :)

I'm with you and wishing you the best, M.

P.S. Check your pms. ;)

We will talk to u soon brother.get plenty of rest

Best wishes Brick looking forward to you getting back! hope you have a speedy recovery :)

Good luck, brother. My mother was given a prognosis of one year to live, she has been cancer free for eight years now. Prayers for you.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Well guys, my fight is not over. My new biopsy from surgery last week shows the cancer did get into a lymph node. Its small, but it was there. I'll be starting chemo very soon. Its disappointing but its my reality. My goal has not changed. Kill this son-of-a-bitch inside me.

Tough break, sorry. But after you get past this mess, the best days of your life are ahead with your new found appreciation.

Keep your chin up. They caught it and there is a solution so in the end you are going to be fine and you will look ahead with a new appreciation on life like triathloncoach said.

You are going to be ok!

Well guys, my fight is not over. My new biopsy from surgery last week shows the cancer did get into a lymph node. Its small, but it was there. I'll be starting chemo very soon. Its disappointing but its my reality. My goal has not changed. Kill this son-of-a-bitch inside me.

Stay strong bro! Been on that ride myself and it's totally worth it (going through chemo)

Best luck my friend. U'll be in my prayers.

I have some kidney blockage issue going on now for some reason and may need work up soon. Hopefully its nothing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131