over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I AM RETIRING FROM PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally re-read the post after seeing the pic and I can honestly say that I agree with B-boy. I actually saw it as B-boy giving good advice and being a friend. Hell If I see a friend who I care about, I'm probably going to tell them that I don't want them to hurt themselves, by putting their body through so much crap, what's the point?

Nobody is tellng anyone to give up anything, but this is a sport that only those who are really involved in it understand. If you've competed before and understand how it feels to starve yourself and how dehydrated and cramped up you get the day of the show, the dried mouth and frustration, and amount of crap some people injest, why do it, if there are so many others doing it and for what?

I can see the point, if you are very close and have a good shot, maybe someone in the top 10 of the Mr. Olympia or National Level (if that's your goal)
But other than that, only someone with a deathwish or reckless attitude would continue to do so if there is no realistic reward for them.

What in hell is the point in this sport anyway? To get a statue of Eugene Sandow?

To say that you were the biggest ever? Some of these M.F.'s look like the Mask, from all the crap they are on. It's certainly not to pick up girls, (if it was 1 year of working out would be about good enough)

Some people would be happy winning a state show, hell, I was happy when I won a local show last year.

Others are IFBB pros and still aren't happy. I understand what B-boy was saying, I hear him completely.

The problem is that eventhough the advice was friendly and infact, practical.

This is a very delicate sport, because everyone has their own personal goals and only they know what makes them happy and why they do things.

I remember seeing this guy who looks almost identical to Charles Atlas, same body, older gentleman, he would get laughed at everytime, the last time I saw him, he smiles back at the crowd and keeps posing and dancing until everyone cheers, that's what it's about.

Last edited:
I searched and saw he was 5'7'' 205lbs getting ready to do his 8th cycle which was a doozy!

I find it odd how he is 205lbs after 7 cycles but is able to weigh 260lbs while not being on anything and taking 3 month pizza breaks.......:rolleyes:

:confused:

What are you talking about man? "205 lbs getting ready to do his 8th cycle" :confused:

Either you're mistaking Mike for someone else or the post you mention is seven years old. I've known Mike for a few years and 260 lbs, his actual weight, is probably the lightest he has been in a long time (except for his layoff). :cool:

:confused:

What are you talking about man? "205 lbs getting ready to do his 8th cycle" :confused:

Either you're mistaking Mike for someone else or the post you mention is seven years old. I've known Mike for a few years and 260 lbs, his actual weight, is probably the lightest he has been in a long time (except for his layoff). :cool:

It was from 2002 I believe. Was going to be his 8th cycle.
I think he mentioned a shoulder problem along with a layoff. Which would explain, because he is a beast.

Oh yeah he's come a long way since 2002! :)

But you just clowned the very dude you defended....FAIL!!!

What up Damon! How the heck have you been? I'm sure you watched the fight...that shit was brutal. BJ didn't look like himself what so ever.

hellraiser i posted the pic for you, just for a lil genetics disscussion! now remember this is a typical cycle for heinz as he posted it on this very board but now its deleted, I actually had to dig it up on MD's board as they really bash the shit out of poor heinz over there, (and I have defended him numerous times just do a search)

"post from heinz that was deleted from this board but is in a post at MD talking about how stupid it is to do all that and look as bad as he does on stage?

I am doing intensity cardio on the treadmil at 12° after 4 gr l-carnitine (very hard) before first meal morning and night. I know this is a miracle!!! for me.

5 meals a day 350 gr protein .
120 gr. Carbs comes from 9 OZ. of oatmeal in the first meal and 200 gr potato in the 3th meal.

2000 mg cipionate a week, 3200 mg boldenone a week, 100 mg anadrol every day.
Cynomel 25 mcg a day, and i stop the clembuterol 2 weeks a go and i will start it again the next week.
What should you recomend to get a fast change to get in shape, i am dieting since november and i never thought i get slow cahnges at this time.

I am very separated and big at 245 with 7% bf. but i dont looking like good like others years, Do you understand?

I have seen some idiotic and rediculous things in my day, but this may take the cake. Please tell me that is not real!

I do admire Heinz's dedication and love for the sport and he seems to be a genuine good hearted person. But honestly there comes a point when you have to look in the mirror and question what your doing and why? Sorry but I am with BBoy on this one! In all honesty he could take a 1/8 of that and still enjoy bodybuilding, have fun, profit through his business AND place the exact same. Completely rediculous, unecessary and dangerous!

Z

3200mg of Eq:eek:

I'm not against high doses, not at all, but that is a LOT of Eq. I don't even mind the 2 grams of test really, but the eq + the anadrol would have most people's Hct jacked up....even if they were halved. I haven't ever had anxiety from Eq like most claim, but i'm sure that would do it...lol.

I'm not freinds with many people here, but I think this thread should be closed personally. It's bringing up a dead issue (although, i'm sure some will disagree). I think B-boy was concerned for Heinz's health, or at least he was trying to bring some reality to him. I don't think he was discouraging him from competing, but rather just to take a look at reality. Granted, maybe he could have come across saying it in a better way, with more clarity in the open board, but he has apologized for that and explained it in much more detail since. No need to keep hounding either of the two really.

I think everybody here still wants Heinz to compete and to be a member of the board, it's just that some want him to look at it from other angles.....on multiple levels (for lack of a better word).

I probably typed more than I should have here, no disrespect to anybody.

BMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351