over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I AM RETIRING FROM PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMAZING!

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL PHIDIAS THEN CHANGED MY NAME TO OLDFELLA BUT I AM RELLY RAJJIN BUT BEFORE I WAS BIGA?

So how do you make the time to be all of those guys, train people, train yourself and eat? Run a gym, and still have a family?

I think that the real truth is that there are a lot of you, you're probably triplets.

Reminds me of a joke, in H.S. the Reynolds brothers were triplets, almost identical, but one was about 10lbs heavier. During Intramural boxing, we had a joke every year that they would all dress the same, in headgear, gloves, etc and each kid would fight a round.

This is the same arguement I have been making for a long time. See, Bboy is one of the guys who thinks BB is only about the genetic elite. Its the only thing that counts in his book. And he doesn't even have his pro card yet.
When you grow up Bboy you will realize there is more important things than winning and losing.
Also Bboy, don't give yourself so much credit. Big Heinz didn't leave because of you. He is frustated with the attitude of some of the big names here.
When all you do is flame people and tell people that genetics is the only thing, and that if someone competes at a lower level than you then they don't understand anything.
If this board was Pros only, then you would be just like anyone else.
The point is to add to the board. Pass some of your knowledge along.
Who are you to tell a pro he shouldn't compete anymore?

Well Bboy, you have been good at dishing it out, let se how well you can take it.

dude you and this genetic thing is just getting old, just let it go. you clearly cant handle the fact that you dont have great genetics. at least 5 threads on this board has you crying about genetics. i'm sure i'm not the only one here thats tired of the crying about genetics.

YES!!

dude you and this genetic thing is just getting old, just let it go. you clearly cant handle the fact that you dont have great genetics. at least 5 threads on this board has you crying about genetics. i'm sure i'm not the only one here thats tired of the crying about genetics.

I am tired of crying about genetics too!

I am tired of crying about genetics too!
You sir should change your screen name to Bozo!! LMAO!! That was funny PHIL...........or whoever the hell you are!!;) :D

Heinz,

I am a fan of yours, I don't care what titles you win, I don't care what the haters say. I will be sad if you leave the place where I get to read your experiences and advice. Interacting with you and guys like you IS the sport of bodybuilding to me. In face I don't pay ANY attention to ANY bodybuilder who isn't a member on THIS site. It isn't a rule with me or anything, I just end up caring more because I read about the experiences preceding competition.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL PHIDIAS THEN CHANGED MY NAME TO OLDFELLA BUT I AM RELLY RAJJIN BUT BEFORE I WAS BIGA?

Because none of those guys would have ever felt the need to use a penis pump.

:D

BigB,
No offense and all respect. It's not you; rather, just the comment, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I guess I let my big time foot ball coaching background get the better of me ------ i.e., assistant pop warner ;)

Guys,
no name change here. I am new so I'll pipe down.. I was just trying to look out for who seems like a good guy, with lots of good contributions, taking a beating... I just got here so I don't want to see good men leave.

Either way, I'll just observe and keep my comments to myself on such matters.

peace.

Ok, i am with you. I am tired of it. i have read the posts and it is getting old. Some people are going to be lightweights, other people are going to look like Mike1107, phil, bboy, bigbapper, phidias (and the rest of your big mofo's). nO AMOUNT OF DRUGS OR FANCY TRAINING PHILOSPHIES IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT. I am lucky i can get to 225 fairly lean but i cannot and will not EVERR look like one of those guys i mentioned. IT JUST WILL NOT HAPPEN. It sucks but it doesn't stop me from looking the best i can. Those guys have put as much if not more dedication into this sport than anyone else on this board. 3-10 grams of test, 50iu's of slin, 20 iu's of gh a day is NOT GOING TO CHANGE your genetics. If i offended anyone sorry. This is the truth as i see it.

As far as B-Boy goes, he doesn't know me from adam, but i sent him a pm regarding a training question. i had a detailed answer back in under an hour so to make it seem like he contributes nothing to the board is ridiculous. And from everything i have read of b-boy he is a really down to earth guy with a physique that will allow him to become a pro. This is just getting stupid. if you aren';t happy with the way you look then try your best to change but set your goals realistically.

Hellraiser,

you are right, this isn't about the genetic elite everybody can be as big as a pro... go take a lot of insulin and prove us wrong.

As far as B-Boy goes, he doesn't know me from adam, but i sent him a pm regarding a training question. i had a detailed answer back in under an hour so to make it seem like he contributes nothing to the board is ridiculous. And from everything i have read of b-boy he is a really down to earth guy with a physique that will allow him to become a pro. This is just getting stupid. if you aren';t happy with the way you look then try your best to change but set your goals realistically.
thanks man! I don't always catch pms that fast...LOL but hey anytime i can help im just a pm away bro :)

thanks man! I don't always catch pms that fast...LOL but hey anytime i can help im just a pm away bro :)

No, thank you man. I think it says something about a person when they are that willing to help. You are at a certain level b-boy(and this is not me kissing your ass, just an hoenst appraisal) and you can still find time to answer questions and help out anyone that needs it.

Its part of what makes this board great:D

Funny!

Ok, i am with you. I am tired of it. i have read the posts and it is getting old. Some people are going to be lightweights, other people are going to look like Mike1107, phil, bboy, bigbapper, phidias (and the rest of your big mofo's). nO AMOUNT OF DRUGS OR FANCY TRAINING PHILOSPHIES IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT. I am lucky i can get to 225 fairly lean but i cannot and will not EVERR look like one of those guys i mentioned. IT JUST WILL NOT HAPPEN. It sucks but it doesn't stop me from looking the best i can. Those guys have put as much if not more dedication into this sport than anyone else on this board. 3-10 grams of test, 50iu's of slin, 20 iu's of gh a day is NOT GOING TO CHANGE your genetics. If i offended anyone sorry. This is the truth as i see it.

Even funnier! Did you actual read my post? Do you even know what this thread is about?

you are correct sir, I have contributed nothing to this board and Im am nothing but a mere leach! maybe when you get over 200lbs soaking wet you will pass along some of your great knowledge :)

lol Rude as usual.

No its not funny. Its the truth. Not trying to be an ass to you, however, we judge eachother on this board by one's physic...sad but true...and maybe now youll understand why these members dont want to hear from you anymore. Once again, Im not trying to be rude to you...but honestly...you just dont have what anyone here wants.

Even funnier! Did you actual read my post? Do you even know what this thread is about?

i have read it ad nauseam. I know how i think you mean it but it comes across as you being upset because you cannot obtain pro size after taking performance enhancing compounds and you hinting that there is a secret that these guys are taking. They say dorian took and loved tren and test. So if you take 10 grams of this are you going to look like dorian. maybe this isn't what you mean but what secrets do you want them to share. BBoy has talked about supplementation, he has also told his 'training secrets', he trains dc style with an FST-7 pump set at the end. I am just confused about why the concept of superior genetics is such a point of contention. BigBapper has talked about supplementation. Mike 1107 has laid out cycles in previous posts.

Maybe i am misunderstanding but it continually comes across as you being upset at your ability to gain muscle or mass. As far as posts insulting my intelligence, i find that entertaining. Because while your BS in biology is quite an achievement i think my Masters in CIS holds it own against it. I am sick of hearing that genetics do not play a role because they do and if you cannot accept that, then don't like tattered said, take 10iu of humulin-r 10iu of humalog with breakfast and post workout and keep training for the master's olympia. I am tired of this thread.

This thread is nuts. I read Bboys post. I really don't think he was trying to tell Heinz not to compete. He simply was asking him why he keeps putting his body through what he does when he isn't even placing. If Heinz came on and just said he does it because he loves the sport and it's what he wants to do then all this would of died a long time ago. I don't know Heinz at all. Never spoke to him. Bboy I do know and have met. He's a very cool guy and quite humble as well. He's good for the sport and the board. I think alot of you just read into his post too much. I'm not going to touch the whole genetics thing. I think to a degree if you really work hard you can beat poor genetics to a point. No offense but I really don't think Peter Putnam has the best genetics and he's Pro.

I think what b-boy said was out of line. If you can't say anything nice don't say it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear