over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i am saying goodbye...

great post BigA.

see this post months ago when hysteria was risen for no particular reason:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14076

And same person, who is allegedly arrested in this huge investigation,
continued to source after a thread like that? The supposed package was a
$3k gh order from the supposedly arrested person. If you really were that paraniod, would you source on that level? Something manipulative and strange here...Ihave enough to uncover a big story. Give me a day to put it together.

The receiver of the package was supposedly being watched, thus the trail to the source. But the original guy being watched was not affected-when he was the main target? Dont cry narc, please. There was no package ever IMO...

So, no, everyone does not have to through away their computers, clean house, destroy any records, stop AAS transactions, go natural, and board owners take down all the internet boards-because one member was allegedly caught-and if so by complete carelessness (all evidence/tracking of this large package-order mysteriously disappears and is lost by the sender). Supposedly.

As Phil asked in the other post, lets see case# and arrest documents ASAP.
No need to delay-if there was a bust its over and the damage is done.

here is the 'escape clause' PMed to me when I requested the paperwork:

"take care and as soon as i can get copies of the paper work from my attorny i will post them or send them to someone who can...if i don't it is because i decieded it was best to leave this community and distance myself from the world of AAS..my ass is too close to jail and my fee's are crazy as you know.."

Crazy fees? 401k/retirement liquidated? House refinanced? Retainer fee was $15k, claimed? I mean-who need to pay all that for a retainer? Come on...as AB said you dont even need Rick on this-it will be a formality, plea to a 3yr probation. Phil also suggested as much. If arrest
claim is genuine.

I will retract and apologize if I am wrong...

MORE TO COME when time allows.

Last edited:
Nice post, Magnum, err, I mean Mike :)
:cool:

Well said Mike. More needs to be found out about this before everyone starts throwing their pc's out the window.

Well, so the defense rests? I see...that answers that plain and simple.
Both these BBB threads are complete farces-noone has to overreact whatsoever. Just take your usual precautions in your journeys to largness! :cool:

SO....LET'S SEE IF I UNDERSTAND THIS CORRECTLY??

MikeS said:
Well, so the defense rests? I see...that answers that plain and simple.
Both these BBB threads are complete farces-noone has to overreact whatsoever. Just take your usual precautions in your journeys to largness! :cool:

BOARD REGULAR BIGBADBULLDOG GOT ON HERE AND LIED TO ALL HIS 'FAMILY'??

NICE.:food-;mil :food-;mil :rolleyes:

Could a mod or someone in the know give me alittle more insight to this. Either through a pm or for us all to see. thanks:confused:

bump

TheBeast2k said:
Hey BBB are you still taking orders? :D Oh wait never mind, what was i thinking :confused:

Eventhough it seems like you were joking in this post, I think it was still a little uncalled for. :rolleyes:

Yes i was joking , but i don't know about uncalled for. the guy ripped people off . This was just my way of not letting the post die out. sorry if it some how offended you or got to you in some way, but i don't see how it should have .

bigbaldbulldog said:
A few of you may wish to keep your mouth shut if you do not know me after all the time and energy i put into this board i helped to make it a better place for all of us with the help of many of you...

Not that I know the situation or even care to, this sounds like a threat. Like be nice or I'll snitch type of thing. That's what I'm reading out of that. I thought your lawyer told you to stay away from here for your own well being. That would include lurking and viewing I would think.
Not saying anyone is right or wrong but anyone that has delt with the law/legal system can tell that something just doens't sound right in all these posts.

There's definately more than meets the eye here...and I'm not talking about transformers. ;)

bump for info, whats the deal is it true or is he lying anyone get any more info??

Interesting that BBB regretably has to leave PM but he is able to go here:

**broken link removed**

CROWLER

Last edited:
since BBB is now a member of my board can a mod please inform me of this situation and about this member so I know how to address his registry?

I am the IBE board admin and thank you Crowler for bringing this to my attention.

Crowler said:
Interesting that BBB regretably has to leave PM but he is able to go here:

**broken link removed**

CROWLER
Yes i am there since just about every person who said they were my friend has made a point of saying what a rotten worthless piece of scamming shit i am openly and in private messages ...so i went elsewhere to avoid all this drama and bull****

MIKES has been sent the proper paper work to prove i made nothing up at all and he will be posting that within days...i want to thank all of you who jumped the gun and believed what you heard and read and TOSSED ME UNDER THE BUS repeatedly with every chance you got

For those who stood by me i know who you are and remember you in my prayers each day.. thank you

maybe after being on IBE forums for 48 hours i can get unbanned...

bigbaldbulldog said:
Yes i am there since just about every person who said they were my friend has made a point of saying what a rotten worthless piece of scamming shit i am openly and in private messages ...so i went elsewhere to avoid all this drama and bull****

MIKES has been sent the proper paper work to prove i made nothing up at all and he will be posting that within days...i want to thank all of you who jumped the gun and believed what you heard and read and TOSSED ME UNDER THE BUS repeatedly with every chance you got

For those who stood by me i know who you are and remember you in my prayers each day.. thank you

maybe after being on IBE forums for 48 hours i can get unbanned...

Mike S please chime in. I was a BBB supporter and waited and waited for some definitive post by someone in the know. Infact this and the other thread have been bumped for over 2 weeks with no information for us who are wondering what is going on. I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and am not saying that I or any other board member should.

But BBBs reputation is on the line. Is someone has proof as to what really happened I would hope they would come forward to clear his name. I was the one who got BBB banned over at IBE based upon the 2 threads here.

I have not seen a single person post here supporting BBB even those who have been friends of his.

I just want to know the truth so we can act accordingly.

CROWLER

Question for you Crowler

Crowler said:
Mike S please chime in. I was a BBB supporter and waited and waited for some definitive post by someone in the know. Infact this and the other thread have been bumped for over 2 weeks with no information for us who are wondering what is going on. I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and am not saying that I or any other board member should.

But BBBs reputation is on the line. Is someone has proof as to what really happened I would hope they would come forward to clear his name. I was the one who got BBB banned over at IBE based upon the 2 threads here.

I have not seen a single person post here supporting BBB even those who have been friends of his.

I just want to know the truth so we can act accordingly.

CROWLER

If you are asking for the truth, that means that you do not know the truth, right? Why go and get BBB banned from another board when he isnt even banned from this one? You obviously are not a supporter of him, and I would hope that if this unfortunate event happened to anyone of us here at this site that you would not get us banned from other boards until the truth comes out but that does not seem to be how you work. Let me ask you this question. Do you believe that it is possible for someone to get busted doing things that BBB did? Do you believe that he would end his business for a mere 1000 dollars? You want to know how to "act accordingly" , but havent you already acted? Some people on here say that they are not snitches, but these same people seem to be telling on BBB. Here is what I know. BBB got warned by the postal inspector for mailing GH. Since he cooperated up to a point, they let him go with a warning and destroyed the GH , or whatever they do with it. They have a list of everyone he has received from and sent to since last April. No search warrant was performed, no computers taken, etc..Do you want to speak to the postal inspector personally? BBB can arrange it, I am sure he would love chat with you. Cant you wait until MIKES gets the proof before you go and sully his name?

I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS

BBB called me crying , stressed out, about 2 months ago. I told him he could keep me on the phone line while he went to the post office for support. I heard the whole conversation between him and the front desk person, him have to give his REAL name and REAL address in order to get this package back, which they say was lost. I heard the whole thing, what more do I need?????? A brother goes down and everyone wants to kick him. Sad.

i just had a pm conversation with BBB...

I have been on these boards and in this game for many many years. This is not the first time or last time i have seen this situation. I to was busted for AAS some years ago but luckily got it dismissed. So being in the same situation I feel for BBB. Recently i had a board support me through some serious legal issues again. I can tell you the police dont like us big guys.

this board pulled me through with a huge support and i so appreciated that. the whole situation was dismissed and so i move on.

in this case i extend a hand out to BBB. I unbanned him for several reasons. he pm'd me and his words came very sincere. 2, i noticed he wasn't banned here. 3, i read through hundreds of his posts and he seems to be a nice guy.

in Crowlers defense i auth'd the ban on my board when he came to me. Crowler is my mod and i take responsibility for his actions. He's a good mod and was just doing what he thought was good for my board.

Although i did not research this situation until today when i registered. being a board owner it is my duty in alliance with other boards to do what we can to protect ourselves so i acted.

i regret i acted so hastily and quickly because as i have mentioned to BBB in pm's the boards have a way of witch hunting you and hanging you easily.

my sympathy and ear goes out to you BBB. My pm's are open and welcome to IBE.

by the way, i take this situation as a blessing. If it wasn't for this I wouldnt have found out about this awesome board. I dont know of any board that has so many professional athletes on it. That is an asset of it's own and im looking forward to meeting some of you pro's for advice to turn pro myself.

LMR

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity