over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i am saying goodbye...

THANK YOU

Crowler, I understand your position, I was just upset at seeing everyone pile onto my friend when there are so many conspiracy theorys out there. I know a few of BBBs business partners on here who have been MORE THAN UNDERSTANDING of this situation and are waiting for it to pan out. You know who you are, thnak you. It is just upsetting to know that someone I know and care about PERSONALY is being attacked unjusatly.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT....

BOARD REGULAR BBB DID...NOT....GET ON HERE AND LIE TO HIS 'FAMILY'??

GOOD.:ju'ping-s

Happy to see...

i am happy to see the support i had hoped to get from the get go but i understand how it looked at first but many of you know me well beyond this board and have trusted with secrets, thoughts and alot more...

when mike does post that letter you will all know for sure but to those who have come on here to support me i can not tell you enough how much it means to me... i always looked to this as my home away from home and you all as my family...

Thanks again guys....for everything

JETHRO TULL said:
BOARD REGULAR BBB DID...NOT....GET ON HERE AND LIE TO HIS 'FAMILY'??

GOOD.:ju'ping-s

Exactly jethro...I feel much better now....I thought he lied to us but I see that he is a good guy! Thanks good to hear!

LuvMuhRoids said:
i just had a pm conversation with BBB...

I have been on these boards and in this game for many many years. This is not the first time or last time i have seen this situation. I to was busted for AAS some years ago but luckily got it dismissed. So being in the same situation I feel for BBB. Recently i had a board support me through some serious legal issues again. I can tell you the police dont like us big guys.

this board pulled me through with a huge support and i so appreciated that. the whole situation was dismissed and so i move on.

in this case i extend a hand out to BBB. I unbanned him for several reasons. he pm'd me and his words came very sincere. 2, i noticed he wasn't banned here. 3, i read through hundreds of his posts and he seems to be a nice guy.

in Crowlers defense i auth'd the ban on my board when he came to me. Crowler is my mod and i take responsibility for his actions. He's a good mod and was just doing what he thought was good for my board.

Although i did not research this situation until today when i registered. being a board owner it is my duty in alliance with other boards to do what we can to protect ourselves so i acted.

i regret i acted so hastily and quickly because as i have mentioned to BBB in pm's the boards have a way of witch hunting you and hanging you easily.

my sympathy and ear goes out to you BBB. My pm's are open and welcome to IBE.

by the way, i take this situation as a blessing. If it wasn't for this I wouldnt have found out about this awesome board. I dont know of any board that has so many professional athletes on it. That is an asset of it's own and im looking forward to meeting some of you pro's for advice to turn pro myself.

LMR

I appreciate that LMR but it was I that came to you and it was I that had seen what was going on.

I read these threads and saw a MOD say that there was no proof that BBB was NOT a scammer. And I waited 2 weeks, the thread got bumped repeatedly and NO ONE said HEY WAIT what BBB said happened REALLY DID happen.

I saw that BBB said he could not post here anymore and he was leaving, then a number of people including Big A said WHAT??? You can't get in trouble just because you are visiting this board. But BBB chose not to come back, now I know it is probably because his name was sullied over here.

Then I saw BBB post over at IBE and I though that is STRANGE> If he is worried about being on a BB forum why is he over here. So I contacted LMR and told him the entire situation as I know it.

BBB then PMed me a VERY kind and considerate PM stating that Mike S had proof from earlier this week that what BBB said happened really happened. I was suprised and a little disappointed that this had not been shared with the rest of us at PM. I think we ALL have a right and ESPECIALLY BBB has a right to have this brough out.

To me if you are going to post that someone has done wrong it is your responsibility to post when you find out what he was saying is true. Even though I had banned him he did NOT in any way say anything nasty in his email.

It was with hope and relief that I made this post asking Mike S what is going on???

So after the PM I felt that since I had started this over at IBE that I would then stand up for BBB and ask for Mike S to let us know what happened. I tempered my words out of respect for Mike being a MOD. Honestly I felt in the middle as here we have a thread where a MOD has said that BBB was basically not telling the truth and then nobody says HEY WAIT there is proof BBB just sent it to me.

IMO if Mike S was sent that proof then our of respect for BBB he should comment on it. Again I am VERY interested in what Mike S has to say.

CROWLER

Last edited:
No harm no foul :cool:

but you gotta admit - when some guy says I can't post here anymore, then a few people think somethings up and nothing is done to clear things up, and then a few weeks later the guy is posting on another board after he said he was done?? It would sound fishy to anyone.

I'm glad you came out of it as safely as you did BBB.
Welcome back

PHIL HERNON said:
Crowler, I understand your position, I was just upset at seeing everyone pile onto my friend when there are so many conspiracy theorys out there. I know a few of BBBs business partners on here who have been MORE THAN UNDERSTANDING of this situation and are waiting for it to pan out. You know who you are, thnak you. It is just upsetting to know that someone I know and care about PERSONALY is being attacked unjusatly.

Thank you Phil it is much appreciated. Hopefully my post above will help you to understand a little more.

CROWLER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner