over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am the Imagen of a new product!!!

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
My friends form Lone Star Distribution, a mayor distribution comany of products for gym and stores, owned my TJ Humphreys, based in Texas and Miami, started their own whey protein called Proline and my picture is on the 2nd page of their catalog.

They have some good marketing plans for the future so i am very happy.

Also i started in a Personal training studio opened by a Chiroprator with a big clinic with all teh services, and he signed me for one year contract plus 80% comission of the personal training.

The bussines is starting, they just have 6 months open but with me he is going to start a big advertising campain so my wife and me are more happy, she is going to work with me so i am more than happy.

You guys had the reason when you told me "when a dor closed other better is opening "

Thanks ....you are my family. My wife and me always laff and cry with your comments. PM is awesome.

Hey remember to get in to my website, we have new products again ... www.fit-foryou.com

Best to you all

bigheinz said:
My friends form Lone Star Distribution, a mayor distribution comany of products for gym and stores, owned my TJ Humphreys, based in Texas and Miami, started their own whey protein called Proline and my picture is on the 2nd page of their catalog.

Also i started in a Personal training studio opened by a Chiroprator with a big clinic with all teh services, and he signed me for one year contract plus 80% comission of the personal training.

The bussines is starting, they just have 6 months open but with me he is going to start a big advertising campain so my wife and me are more happy, she is going to work with me so i am more than happy.

You guys had the reason when you told me "when a dor closed other better is opening "

Thanks ....you are my family. My wife and me always laff and cry with your comments. PM is awesome.

Hey remember to get in to my website, we have new products again ... www.fit-foryou.com

Best to you all

MY FRIEND

THEY WAY U AND UR WIFE RECEIVED ME AND MY FRIEND WHEN WE WERE IN MIAMI HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT AMAZING

NOW THE ONLY THING I CAN WISH TO THE BOTH OF U IS THE BEST AND NOTHING ELSE
U ARE A GREAT PERSON AND SO IS UR WIFE AND I AM GLAD U DID NOT LET EVERYTHING GO DOWN AND CONTINUED TO FIGHT

CONGRATS TO YOU AND I BET THE REST THAT WILL ARRIVE WILL BE BETTER ... U DESERVE IT

Congrats to you and your wife. Talk about things turning around quickly......and it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Good Luck Heinz.

BigHeinz, good things are coming your way brother! All the best to you and the Misses! God Bless brother!

Nice to hear things have turned around. My wife and I were keeping you in our prayers!! Congrats on the pic in the Proline catalogue.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Finally!

The better door is open now BigHeinz,don't come uot of it unless you find one that's even better!

As they said,keep searching for a better one,be persistent and you will find!

It seems that you and your wife are great people,so i'm glad everything works out for you guys!

Oh yes, if you keep moving forward, don't hesitate to let us..your family!..knowing what's going on!

Good luck my Big bro!!

bigheinz said:

Best to you all

GREAT to hear it Heinze!

I am VERY happy for you my friend.

CROWLER

There you Go Big Man! sometimes I think thing just happen for a reason
and seem to fall into place. Thats great News and it sounds Like better money for you without as much stress. Less stress Equals More Muscle for you! hahaha good deal Heinz

rAJJIN said:
There you Go Big Man! sometimes I think thing just happen for a reason
and seem to fall into place. Thats great News and it sounds Like better money for you without as much stress. Less stress Equals More Muscle for you! hahaha good deal Heinz

Yes you are write, we dont have to be worry about employes, permits, payments, stocked toylets, etc... just work our personal training bussines make it grow, make the owner happy with our job and go home every day without bring the problems with us or others problems. And the best thing is no deal with 800 clients anymore and also more money.

Thanks guys for your words.

The bad biz behind you was only a stepping stone to greater things. I'm really glad to hear of your recent sucesses and they will continue to come your way!! Keep up the good work bro!!

Congrats Heinz!! You definitely deserved it, and I'm very glad to hear that things are turning around for you. This is great news!

But this is VERY funny to me, sorry:

bigheinz said:
Yes you are write, we dont have to be worry about employes, permits, payments, stocked toylets, etc...

Yeah those toilets must have sucked eh? :) I like the way you grouped that in with money and legal issues... haha

BrooklynBB said:
Congrats Heinz!! You definitely deserved it, and I'm very glad to hear that things are turning around for you. This is great news!

But this is VERY funny to me, sorry:

Yeah those toilets must have sucked eh? :) I like the way you grouped that in with money and legal issues... haha

Hey...it wasnt funny, Toilets were stoked almost everyday, people throw 10 pounds of paper everyday to laff on me taking it out. :D ohh yeah!! it was funny for them...

Smilodon said:
Awesome. An 80% cut is an outstanding deal. Excelsior (trans. 'ever higher')!

Yes, i do all the work with my wife, our goal is to have 100 clients like i did in venezuela. The other part of the deal is all the people he brings from the insurence companies of rehab and accidents, pain therapies, etc, i get the 20% and he takes the 40% and the trainers get the other 40%

All trainers are under my supervision and all teh clients goes to me first and i decide the training technique either Super Slow or HIT depends of their condition, and i design the nutritional plan under doctor sign.

So i think is perfect and not to many personal training studios has this services together (Chiropractic, massage, rehab, post-rehab, pain therapies, ultrasound, lab test, cardiology exam, hidrotherapy, and all the stuff related to accidents, injures, senior citizens, pain)

The gym is 1500 sf plus aerobics room for yoga, spinning, abs...my office and bathroom with showers.

Nice place in a good neiborhood. $$$

Congrats heinz. Was just talking to a chick a month ago or two that trains at Victor's gym. I guess there two Victor's though. ha. Said Munoz' was a really smart guy. Tell him to come on over. I'll see if I can remember that girls name. Her boyfriend used to train with Titus.

allright heinz glad to hear it happend so quick for you.hope everything works out great for you and your wife.best of luck.

P.S que Dios te bendiga a ti y a tu esposa.mucha suerte hermano.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws