over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i apologize

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
I wasn't trying to do things to bring down the board with my last post. I was just wanting myself and the other vets to step up and show why this place is a great board. I don't like some of the bs that goes on, guess from now one I'll bite my lip.

I wasn't trying to do things to bring down the board with my last post. I was just wanting myself and the other vets to step up and show why this place is a great board. I don't like some of the bs that goes on, guess from now one I'll bite my lip.
Please. Don't bite anything. I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you at this point. The shit is ridiculous. Things just got off topic due to a member that was long overdue for a boot but he won't be back anytime soon. We're going to make sure of that.

No apology necessary from where I'm sitting.

Hey man dont worry about it. The nice thing about the board is not alot of stuff is sensored. Well not stuff that isnt just assanide however you spell that. We have some of the best mods anywhere. So no apologie need that I see. But that is a humble thing to do. MM

As still very much a noob on this board I can tell you that many us look upon the vets here with a lot of respect. I know that if have a question I can usually find an answer simply by using the search feature, and when I do I get more information that I would have ever imagined. Most if not all comes from the vets on the board. Those who have done things, researched facts and weeded out the fiction and bullshit. Without the vets here, us noobs would be completely lost. Just my 2 cents.

Arm

Your point was proven within a few posts, no need to apologize. I came to your defense and the whole board saw what happened immediately. We as vets must stick together, and the mods here as well. WE make the board, we gave it life in its infancy, and it truly is up to us to keep it alive. Your post did not fall on deaf ears brother...

I'm more sorry for the drama, but not my point of view. I don't need to be tough from a screen but man what a douche. I'm glad to see soo many understand and I'm going to do my best to contribute more often regardless if I think it should be heard or not.

I didn't get to read the thread but I do know that in all the years I've been here I've never seen Arm post anything negative that would bring this place down.

WOW! You guys would love to read some of the posts by Darnmhok in the banned forum. He's been there for days. He's insulted, threatened, tried to get psychological, philosophical...

It's priceless reading! I should resurrect the The Isle of the Damned thread!

He's even is trashing on rAJ and that dude would apologize for bruising someones knuckles if they hit him in the face! (course then he'd probably drill the guy into the pavement LOL)

I knew that thread wasn't going to make it long after I saw what he had to say lol It's all good, maybe this will charge a few to do what's needed. Good job to everyone that puts work in on this place to make it what it is.

lol there is a banned forum?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner