advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I barely eat until I get home late....what are the negatives of that?

I remember when I use to be a bouncer. And I was getting ready for one if my shows. I get chicken breast weigh it and vacuum seal them.stick them in my pockets and eat them throughout the night..I use to do 15 hr shift so I had to eat.

I even did that when I wasn't competing. Always a way

So legit fasting? As in only water or zero calorie beverages? No EAAs or protein of any kind?
Nothing and also after workout I fast 2 hours no eea nothing. Then 2 meals first at 3pm second at 7 pm. And no there no negatives in not eating for long time. In fact there are only positive things.

When you say low carb do you mean keto low? He many grams? And what do your fats look like during the low carb duration?
Depends on you, your activity, your size.....just low enough for you to get a little depleted. For me that's looks like 75-150 grams of carbs daily (I usually do 100 then 50 on non training days) I only do this for 7 days then start. Some people may need to go almost zero carb, in the past I have done zero carbs especially if I was off work that week and not that active.

Nothing and also after workout I fast 2 hours no eea nothing. Then 2 meals first at 3pm second at 7 pm. And no there no negatives in not eating for long time. In fact there are only positive things.
Oh so you train around noon. Gotcha. I always train at night (6pm-ish) so it would be a little for me.

The only negative (well non-positive) I'd read associated with prolonged fasting was the absence of protein 2-3x earlier in the day. Probably only a non-positive if you're really trying to acrue as much muscle as possible. Thank you for sharing that.

I used to consume huge meals at all times of the day/evening/night when I was younger and never had a problem. Fast forward to about 5 years ago (47 y/o) when I developed GERD. My reflux was/is complicated by a hiatal hernia that I directly blame on years of powerlifting and belt use. I take Pantoprazole (a proton pump inhibitor) for this now and have to eat 2-3 hours before laying down so as to avoid reflux.
The only concern I can see is you eating that large meal shortly before going to bed and the potential for developing GERD. Stomach acid/undigested food backing up into your esophagus can erode the lining (actually change it's cell structure) and lead to Barrett's esophagus. Not saying it's in the cards for you but something to consider trying to get all your calories in right before you hit the sack.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131