over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can’t decide

Can
The more i read the more convinced i am that for regular guy who loves fitness much better in terms of keeping lean would be injectible carnitine then very low dose gh.
Can you explain? Never looked into cartinine.

The more i read the more convinced i am that for regular guy who loves fitness much better in terms of keeping lean would be injectible carnitine then very low dose gh.

Is this in response to me?

Not regular guy. Not looking to keep lean. I’m naturally lean.

Brock, wait till your life stabilizes somewhat! You got newborns disrupting your sleep. GH will bring on lethargy and I know your tired now with the youngsters. When you’re finally able to sleep at least 7-8hrs straight then I’d take the plunge!

Cage

Brock, wait till your life stabilizes somewhat! You got newborns disrupting your sleep. GH will bring on lethargy and I know your tired now with the youngsters. When you’re finally able to sleep at least 7-8hrs straight then I’d take the plunge!

Cage
That’s what I was thinking too brother.

How about timing? I’m going to be doing 2iu to start.

Unable to pin
-pre workout
-first thing in AM fasted Bc I need to eat as soon as I wake up

I’ve always done mine IM and post workout. Currently using ~4iu’s and injected all at once. I workout late evening, so abt 2/3 hrs later I’m climbing into bed. Sleep great!

Cage

I’ve always done mine IM and post workout. Currently using ~4iu’s and injected all at once. I workout late evening, so abt 2/3 hrs later I’m climbing into bed. Sleep great!

Cage
I’ve heard conflicting advice on at night before bed so was always confused…..

Guys had said not before bed Bc your GH production whebbsleeping is already high

I have never been lethargic from hgh. Not T all. I find quite the opposite. And I have no idea why someone would think it does not burn visceral fat. Hgh removed fat from my stomach 5years ago that never came back. It gets me shredded pretty much no matter how I eat. I guess everyone has a different experience but everyone I know that uses it experiences the same think as I do.

Trying to decide if I should start now or wait.

My wife and I just had our 2nd child so sleep is not great. I don’t know if there’s a point in running GH if I’m waking up 2-3 times in middle of night and somewhat stressed out?

I was thinking wait a couple months until baby is sleeping through the night.
Theres definitely a point. If you’re not sleeping great then your recovery is suffering. Not saying that extra gh can take the place of sleep but it’s going to help your recovery. Also that previous igf score you had is probably out the window with such choppy sleep, so no need to worry about your natural production, at this point it’s likely in the crapper

I was planning on doing my first GH run starting at 2-3iu/day but after getting my blood work back and my IGF levels back at 317 on just TRT, @Kaladryn mentioned there might not be a need for it which got me thinking….

Trying to get feedback from other guys if you think it would be worth it?

I would run with my TRT, blasts, and run at a minimum of 6-12 months, maybe longer.

Main reasons to run for me would be:
- anti aging
-insulin sensitivity (I eat close to 5K cals a day) thinking I should be able to eat that or more without putting on any fat.
- visceral fat loss?
- I realize not too much muscle gain if at all on this low dose.

thoughts?
Been on 2-5iu GH /dat

IGF levels came back at 395…. I thought they might be higher since they were 317 on just TRT

Been on 2-5iu GH /dat

IGF levels came back at 395…. I thought they might be higher since they were 317 on just TRT
I just wanted to applaud you on following up on this thread! One of my pet peeves on this or any board is the abandoning of threads with no follow-up. Just look at the member's log section.

Been on 2-5iu GH /dat

When you hit 5iu how was the lethargy for you? It hits me pretty hard. For example Friday night I sleep in cause I’m off on weekends. Went to bed abt 11pm, slept easily till 10:30am. Then around 4-6pm I can easily take a nap for an hour or two. This is if I’m not doing shit except just laying around the house.

If I’m active during the day then it’s not as noticeable. On a lazy weekend day on 6-8iu of GH I can easily sleep 18hrs with ease!

Cage

When you hit 5iu how was the lethargy for you? It hits me pretty hard. For example Friday night I sleep in cause I’m off on weekends. Went to bed abt 11pm, slept easily till 10:30am. Then around 4-6pm I can easily take a nap for an hour or two. This is if I’m not doing shit except just laying around the house.

If I’m active during the day then it’s not as noticeable. On a lazy weekend day on 6-8iu of GH I can easily sleep 18hrs with ease!

Cage
The lethargy hit me pretty bad when I first started at 2iu but went away after maybe a month.

I was briefly at 5iu but didn’t notice much.

I ate before bed and sleep pretty well though. My kids don’t allow me to nap lol

You are becoming well versed in the way of the warrior, grasshopper ....you make me proud 👏🏿

You are becoming well versed in the way of the warrior, grasshopper ....you make me proud 👏🏿
I choose what work really well. Ratio : price:result:sides seems to be really high on that one.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws