over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can’t get over the guy who stole that plane

I want to hear what he said in the last couple of minutes before he crashed. I hope they find the black box and release it.

Lol, I hated that game to death, how could they give you such a complicated game when you were a 15-year-old boy and you just wanted to kill Martians?

I can't remember why I got it but it definitely wasn't meant to be played by us kids :D

Very high stress job. Doesn't look like he was one though. He did some other tasks at the airport that I think were considerably less stressful and lower skill level.

Air traffic controlling is really tough I think. I have known two guys that did it and you should hear some of their tales! Simply insane. Both were in the army before taking the job. One was a pilot in a helicopter during the Vietnam war and the other was a bit older and stationed over somewhere near Japan after the big war. Both really tough guys.

That movie about air traffic controllers with Billy Bob is really good. Pushing Tin

anyone can fly a plane lol... it's the landing part that is hard

I like the way you think man. Ya know the fall from a high rise or a cliff isn’t really all that bad - hell maybe even a little fun. I think it’s the instant stopping part that really sucks

Im speechless

so sorry he died

he sounded like a nice guy communicating with the air traffic controllers.

"I have a few screws loose I guess. Didn't know it until now" :eek::D

I guess if you're gonna kill yourself may as well take a 20 million dollar joyride first.

I think the guy was a mechanic at the airport or something wasn't he??

Lol wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The story stayed with me and resonated for some reason like when you see an interesting movie or read a good book and end up thinking about it after. That’s all.

I want to hear what he said in the last couple of minutes before he crashed. I hope they find the black box and release it.
They found “components” of the recorder in an article I read yesterday

I guess if you're gonna kill yourself may as well take a 20 million dollar joyride first.

I think the guy was a mechanic at the airport or something wasn't he??
Not even a mechanic he was a baggage guy. He also cleaned out planes and ran the little car that moved planes around in fact he had to use that car to turn the plane toward the runway.

Last edited:
He didn't sound like a total douche and actually was worried about inconveniencing other people. We lost one of the good ones. RIP plane man.

would have been epic if, before he crashed, he was like

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKKKKKKKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS

This is trippy, there is a famous French children's book with a character named Beebo who is a railway ticket puncher that gets disolusioned with the system, leaves his job to chase butterfly's and build a dragon and is chased into the sky by authorities where he escapes by building a revolving staircase to heaven... Either Richard named himself after that character or he is a fiction based on it.

https://youtu.be/WNiz1HUk3Ow

I find all the tinfoil hat stuff annoying and dumb, but honestly if you look up the guys linked in, Yelp reviews for his bakery and his court records, it all looks very thin and constructed, only a few light entries hardly any comments or connects and two failure to show insurance fines (which were forgiven) with no concurrent moving violations. ... I.e, he is/was a guy playing a role like the TV show legends. I mean who puts their linked in under their nickname? All that stuff is for you to find, lol. Heck, during the flight he was making funny movie references like he was Chris Pratt reading a Hollywood script for guardians of the Galaxy. Either he missed his calling or something is weird.

Last edited:
This is trippy, there is a famous French children's book with a character named Beebo who is a railway ticket puncher that gets disolusioned with the system, leaves his job to chase butterfly's and build a dragon and is chased into the sky by authorities where he escapes by building a revolving staircase to heaven... Either Richard named himself after that character or he is a fiction based on it.

https://youtu.be/WNiz1HUk3Ow

I find all the tinfoil hat stuff annoying and dumb, but honestly if you look up the guys linked in, Yelp reviews for his bakery and his court records, it all looks very thin and constructed, only a few light entries hardly any comments or connects and two failure to show insurance fines (which were forgiven) with no concurrent moving violations. ... I.e, he is/was a guy playing a role like the TV show legends. I mean who puts their linked in under their nickname? All that stuff is for you to find, lol. Heck, during the flight he was making funny movie references like he was Chris Pratt reading a Hollywood script for guardians of the Galaxy. Either he missed his calling or something is weird.

Interesting

Just curious. But who here thinks he actually crashed? Personally i think the 2 military jets that were scrambled and following him shot him down so he didnt crash it in a populated area.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner