YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i can get lean! but i cant get vascular :( HELP?

davido124

Registered
Below i posted 2 pictures. One of me in my current state (i am looking to get leaner) and the second picture is just a vision of what i want in terms of vascularity. The reason i am asking for help is because i want help from individuals who have achieved this goal already. I can get lean but i dont know why no matter how lean i get i cant seem to get that hard vascular look. Does anyone have any tips? All the internet says is "get lean" and "lower water consumption"

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 764
  • vascular.jpg
    vascular.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,063
your not lean enough....

:cool:

Damn dude. How lean in terms of bf % would you say? Gonna be honest it was a bitch just to get to here lol and no i have not tried EQ. I hve a drug test coming up so i am scared to do any sort of steroid.

That is honestly upsetting haha guess i gotta really buckle down and cut out the occasional oreo :( </3

nice thread..I always had this question on mind too. Well, given low carb diet, and right training what gear people use to get vascular have all the veins pop up like steel wire running through the body?

there's a real good thread on carb cycling that was recently posted.. might want to give it a read

Everyones body reacts differently to different methods. Me personally dude ive tried carb cycling its crazy how my body acts with carbs when
I cut them out. Literally a SPONGE. Its insane. I just cant touch carbs. Its pretty tough. Thats why i posted this thread looking for help. I can lower my intake and get leaner but do i not have enough size to get a very vascular look? Thats my main concern. I do not mind the torture of late night hunger. I dont mind the discipline i have to have. More so my question is if i do get leaner is my physique in proper form to have a rock hard look?

Ehh dont be lol id trade it for your size. If you leaned oht to my weight youd look ten times bigger at the same
Bf % (given that is you in the profile pic)

there's a real good thread on carb cycling that was recently posted.. might want to give it a read

I see what u did there Little Sleazy lol crafty git.

OP if someone tells you in the carb cycling thread that part of the carb cycling regimen involves talking some SARMS please run as fast as u can. ok all the best

You definitely aren't lean enough at this point to be vascular like you want. Genetics also play a factor in how vascular you get. And in my experience and research each time you "lean out" to the point of being vascular, more and different veins come out faster and better each time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Well your goal pic is of helmut strobel. He is one of the leanest humans on earth. Ha. Like others said leaner and bigger. Also certain supps/drugs can help. Seriously though your not that lean yet. You have great abs that are probably giving you the illusion that you are leaner then you think you are. Not a bad thing though. I'm the same way. Have kick ass abs even at 15 percent body fat. Ha

Hahaha alright guys! Well seems im not lean enough yet! Not a problem. Ill be tweaking my numbers and getting leaner! Ill post again when im down to a lower weight! Thanks for the feedback! Stay safe in this crazy world we live in please!

I dont think it is completely on carb cycling..also has to come from genetics a lot. By just saying do carb cycling and get super lean is almost saying like some idiots say you don't need drug just eat and training right you will gain quality muscle..you won't gain SHIT rather would be sicker if you are test or severe GH deficient or your thyroid is fucked up..I've been there, know what it takes to overcome that. IMO people who says that haven't experienced any deficiency or may be genetically blessed in certain arias. Theory is good but that doesn't cover everyone..there has to be always exception.

I dont think it is completely on carb cycling..also has to come from genetics a lot. By just saying do carb cycling and get super lean is almost saying like some idiots say you don't need drug just eat and training right you will gain quality muscle..you won't gain SHIT rather would be sicker if you are test or severe GH deficient or your thyroid is fucked up..I've been there, know what it takes to overcome that. IMO people who says that haven't experienced any deficiency or may be genetically blessed in certain arias. Theory is good but that doesn't cover everyone..there has to be always exception.

it's an inside joke

Hahaha alright guys! Well seems im not lean enough yet! Not a problem. Ill be tweaking my numbers and getting leaner! Ill post again when im down to a lower weight! Thanks for the feedback! Stay safe in this crazy world we live in please!
I think a lot is genetics because i have been as high as 23% BF and had some really good vasularity in my biceps and forearms. Now my body fat is around 13% and im vascular in upper chest arms, forarms and abs/waist line. Compounds that have helped me are tren, npp. GH has helped a lot too.

Eat sour patch kids then go do biceps

Youll be alright

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear