YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i can get lean! but i cant get vascular :( HELP?

As others have stated you are lean but not lean enough. You mention no drugs and they will help matters too. Although it is very genetic but if you get leaner the vascularity will start coming out. It was an insider joke but when you are leaner carb cycling could assist your vascularity goals.

If you go back on cycle I would look at trying a test and eq cycle and add in some synthetine too. Then simply diet your arse off and you will get there.

I dont think it is completely on carb cycling..also has to come from genetics a lot. By just saying do carb cycling and get super lean is almost saying like some idiots say you don't need drug just eat and training right you will gain quality muscle..you won't gain SHIT rather would be sicker if you are test or severe GH deficient or your thyroid is fucked up..I've been there, know what it takes to overcome that. IMO people who says that haven't experienced any deficiency or may be genetically blessed in certain arias. Theory is good but that doesn't cover everyone..there has to be always exception.

That was hard to read man

at that bodyfat and being natural= no vascularity

at that bodyfat and on tren or eq or MAYBE mast= lil bit of vascularity

leaner and no drugs= little vascularity

leaner and on tren or eq or mast= MUCH more vascularity

that's my 2 cents from experience
-F2S

You definitely aren't lean enough at this point to be vascular like you want. Genetics also play a factor in how vascular you get. And in my experience and research each time you "lean out" to the point of being vascular, more and different veins come out faster and better each time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Exactly. Not everyone gets super vascular even when "lean enough"

My Granma, Emma had some of the best vascularity you will ever see!
Lots of rolling out the dough and pressing the noodles builds great definition.lol

I am vascular as Hell. Probably more then that picture you showed. I wish I wasn't. I am at the Black Sea and people are staring at me. It doesn't look normal. Figures, you want to be more vascular and I want to be less.

I see what u did there Little Sleazy lol crafty git.

OP if someone tells you in the carb cycling thread that part of the carb cycling regimen involves talking some SARMS please run as fast as u can. ok all the best

lmao

I am vascular as Hell. Probably more then that picture you showed. I wish I wasn't. I am at the Black Sea and people are staring at me. It doesn't look normal. Figures, you want to be more vascular and I want to be less.

that's wicked Pesty! You complaining that people are staring and you don't look normal. I am not all up for looking humongous but frank zane looked normal athletic in cloths when he took his shirt off it was the game of head turning and looking NOT normal.

Enjoy your time at the beach while looking very well abnormal!😉

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Some people just don't get overly vascular even when lean, and have to be super lean to get there. My opinion is that you may have higher estrogen levels as you appear to have puffy nipples and look soft for how lean you are. I am no where near as lean as you are right now and I am very vascular. You may need to push the weights harder and once you get more size it will come.

I certainly don't mean to downplay your accomplishment and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're going to need to be much, much leaner to achieve your goal.

When you're peeled, it's a matter of manipulating water, carbohydrates and sodium to achieve a look. Even then, it's transient. Think about all the "tricks" competitors use to hit an absolute peak. But you have to carve away that adipose tissue first. How much? Unfortunately, most likely more than you think. The first time you get absolutely shredded will change your perception of lean.

Some are genetically more vascular. Certain drugs obviously help. But don't think it's just genetics and drugs. For whatever it's worth, I'm currently a lifetime natural but didn't look like this until I pushed condition harder than I ever had before. But then you sacrifice size and strength. It just depends on what's most important to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20160712_115621-640x640.jpg
    IMG_20160712_115621-640x640.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 149
I certainly don't mean to downplay your accomplishment and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're going to need to be much, much leaner to achieve your goal.

When you're peeled, it's a matter of manipulating water, carbohydrates and sodium to achieve a look. Even then, it's transient. Think about all the "tricks" competitors use to hit an absolute peak. But you have to carve away that adipose tissue first. How much? Unfortunately, most likely more than you think. The first time you get absolutely shredded will change your perception of lean.

Some are genetically more vascular. Certain drugs obviously help. But don't think it's just genetics and drugs. For whatever it's worth, I'm currently a lifetime natural but didn't look like this until I pushed condition harder than I ever had before. But then you sacrifice size and strength. It just depends on what's most important to you.

Impressive. Age? Years training? Diet type?

Impressive. Age? Years training? Diet type?
Thank you. 33. Over 20 (athlete through college).

I've tried many various dietary protocols. Currently, I run a modified macronutrient cycle with most days being very low carbohydrate, high protein, moderate fat plan. I moderate dietary fat to control calories.

I will sporadically have refeeds with moderate protein, high carbohydrate, only essential fats. However, with a ravenous appetite, it seems I can consume so many carbohydrates that it sets me back a week. Calories aren't the only thing that matters but they do matter.

I always skip breakfast so I guess I also technically intermittant fast.

I'm always experimenting to see how different variables will change condition and performance. I have yet to achieve that absolutely peeled, John Meadows-esq level of condition.

years of tren use for me....i dunno what it is, but i attribute some of it to that. even when i'm at my fattest nowadays, still veiny as fuck. i don't compete so i don't even want to see myself below 10% because it would be scary

Yeah man. Getting and staying lean and training hard for a time period will hepp. Drugs also obviously will help. You look to be between 15-17% bodyfat, jealous you can see your abs at such high bf lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I think age and years of training make the difference for most of us. My arms are always vascular whether I'm lean or not; they weren't when I was younger.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear