advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can test peptides for free which sponsor should I pick?

And it's the His Great Highness (HGH) - Yes all is well with me, machine and my stock of frag. Apparently I even have more Frag on the way couretesy of Miss Q. How generous! If only everyone could be as kind as her. ;)
Dude, that was a damn good one

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Whichever company, it would be more worthwhile to test the longer peptides which are more difficult to synthesize, igf-1 des or lr3, follistatin, etc.

Aren't these supposed to be pricey? If I am being frank I only intend on takin/testing Modgrf and ghrp2, I'd look at maybe igf but des and follistatin seem to be out of my league as I dont know much about them except they are pricey, well thats the last I heard about it when It first came out.

TB500 interests me more though so I might add that.

Ummm. This doesnt sound even remotely OK to me.

I am the first to admit that I am not a fan of the peptides.

But I do not think a peptide company should potentially take a hit from a member's newly acquired GF sneaking in a back room test and then whispering the results in your ear. Assuming this is really legitimate.

More than likely you are sincerely offerring to make a much needed contribution to PM, and I thank you. (honestly) And while I am not calling BS here, some one could easily call BS about this whole thread.

And another peptide Mccarthy witch hunt is unleashed. Although it is even more entertaining than a thread by Ross. And that is sayin sumthin. Bring it on Mofo!:D

A peptide company take a hit? You seem to have little faith in the authenticity of the products here. What makes you think the results wont be good?

I was even thinking today, what If I did not meet this girl and I really wanted to get this tested on the cheap. Could it be done? Then I remembered my student years and how a particular Phd Chemistry student who I shared a hall of residence with used to do some many crazy things in the lab. From making pills to testing the strength of all drugs. Yes It's possible to get a student to test them using a universities lab for a much smaller fee. I encourage you guys to try it out if you can as no one has to accept whatever results one gets from my test.

If you refuse to pay top dollar for phamra grade HGH or peps and source for cheaper, then why not apply the same principles to testing. Find out how you can get it tested cheaper.

Oh I see you have finished cutting and have no need for them - so kind of you :D

Since you have been using the frag, I bet you are done cutting too!!

A peptide company take a hit? You seem to have little faith in the authenticity of the products here. What makes you think the results wont be good?

I was even thinking today, what If I did not meet this girl and I really wanted to get this tested on the cheap. Could it be done? Then I remembered my student years and how a particular Phd Chemistry student who I shared a hall of residence with used to do some many crazy things in the lab. From making pills to testing the strength of all drugs. Yes It's possible to get a student to test them using a universities lab for a much smaller fee. I encourage you guys to try it out if you can as no one has to accept whatever results one gets from my test.

If you refuse to pay top dollar for phamra grade HGH or peps and source for cheaper, then why not apply the same principles to testing. Find out how you can get it tested cheaper.

These are peptides tee, how are you planning on getting them tested. Normal students and lab workers dont just have unfettered access to a multimillion dollar gc/msm. I am just trying to understand what tests you will be having run,i believe you are toeing a line here at professional muscle BUT i am far from a moderator.

Tell her to run it on a gel first, SDS-PAGE, and take a picture of it with the markers in the picture. SDS-PAGE will determine the size of the protein in the sample and its easy to do. Takes like 3 hours but if you're a grad student it should be cake.

These are peptides tee, how are you planning on getting them tested. Normal students and lab workers dont just have unfettered access to a multimillion dollar gc/msm. I am just trying to understand what tests you will be having run,i believe you are toeing a line here at professional muscle BUT i am far from a moderator.

Tell her to run it on a gel first, SDS-PAGE, and take a picture of it with the markers in the picture. SDS-PAGE will determine the size of the protein in the sample and its easy to do. Takes like 3 hours but if you're a grad student it should be cake.

Maybe he's in the lab now...testing away!! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity