advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I cannot use lab websites in my state to get bloodwork done.

heydude87

Newbies
I live in a state where I am not able to use websites like wakinlab. I live on the border with a legal state that allows online labs. Can I travel to that state to get them done (its about 25 minutes away)? or will they see my ID issued in the illegal state and not allow me to get the blood drawn?

Call them up and ask!

My regular doctor will order anything I want and my insurance covers most stuff, that may be an option for you.

I live in a state where I am not able to use websites like wakinlab. I live on the border with a legal state that allows online labs. Can I travel to that state to get them done (its about 25 minutes away)? or will they see my ID issued in the illegal state and not allow me to get the blood drawn?
Contact Cratus Medical, they were a sponsor here at one time. I live in NJ and had the same problem as you until I was able to order bloodwork through Cratus. The will email you your lab slip once you pay and just go to your nearest LabCorp and have blood drawn. You get your results in a couple of days

personalabs.com would fax your script to quest diagnostics of your choice. There helpful. But if you do have insurance you GP can normally get a lot done

Contact Cratus Medical, they were a sponsor here at one time. I live in NJ and had the same problem as you until I was able to order bloodwork through Cratus. The will email you your lab slip once you pay and just go to your nearest LabCorp and have blood drawn. You get your results in a couple of days
I get an error page when i clock on bloodwork and then shop for blood work tests. I am from MD and this would be great.

personalabs.com would fax your script to quest diagnostics of your choice. There helpful. But if you do have insurance you GP can normally get a lot done
How would one even bring up hormone levels to their GP without setting off a huge red flag for steroid use, especially if myself for example is jacked and on cycle right now?
BP and liver enzymes are healthy, no orals just pinning 500 Test/WK and recently began using an AI.

I live in NY so i believe I would have to travel out of state to a LabCorp, one in PA is 2 hours away.
Do these companies fax the scripts to the labs?
Do I have to live in that particular state?

Anybody know?

Are saliva testing kits for free test and estradiol levels accurate??
Anybody?

I told my primary straight up that I use steroids and he was cool with it and did bloods for me. There's also anti-aging clinics around me that specialize with trt and do bloodwork. Not sure if they have them around you or not but its worth looking into. Only catch is insurance isn't accepted at least in the one by me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131