advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't bodybuild..i dont even want to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at 20 years old I can understand that you will find a lot of different things that interest you and lose interest in many others. I've been training for about 5-6 years and am 30 years old now. I think the discipline has really helped me in many other areas of my life. I plan my days ahead of time, not only diet and training, but rest, my work, time with family, etc. I dont feel like I am in jail, I am free to do all kinds of things I want to. There is no one food that tastes as good as thin feels, by the way.
This lifestyle is not for everybody, but there are hundreds of thousands of us on this planet. Just like I am not much of a soccer fan, but its the most popular sport in the world.
People eat fat and sugar because it makes them feel good immediately. When you are able to realize that feeling is temporary and looking and feeling good lasts much longer, you can have the body you are going after.
Thats my nickels worth. Best of luck to you. You might come back to it, or just go back to the 34% body fat. The crispy creams do taste pretty good.

I would say overall true bodybuilders are accostomed to delayed gratification.

I am curious if this carrys over into other aspects of most bodybuilders. I am talking about body builders/athletes who walk the walk.

Not the guy who does a cycle to look good on the beach then loses most of the muscle over the winter then gains it back and so on. Or the type that adds 20lbs of muscle and then leaves it at that.

I mean the type of person who actually works out consistantly year in and year out and eats properly almost year round.

Personally I find it easy to save money for the future, and other such thing which take will power.

Maybe Maybe after almost 30 years of working out and participating in individual sports has made me plan and boring. :)

How bout other guys?

Last edited:
Yep, I agree Crowler. When I was 20 though I didnt care about any of that. Maybe it took me growing up a little and discovering bodybuilding.

Re: d

rippedboy said:
you said you might be able to have the guys help me with the training/diet/cardio before i got on juice? if so, that would be great, but i wont be using juice so thats good for me. i just dont know how many cals per bodyweight, and the cardio is tough.
Well - I'm BAAACK :)

If you're really serious about getting help from the bros here, start a new post and state your current stats and goals. I'm sure the guys here will help. The big question is, will you listen?!? :)

xcel

Re: Re: d

xcelbeyond said:

Well - I'm BAAACK :)

If you're really serious about getting help from the bros here, start a new post and state your current stats and goals. I'm sure the guys here will help. The big question is, will you listen?!? :)

xcel

yes i will listen. i am ready to get lean and hopefully will get back into it, but i dont want to use steroids. i am not going for the huge look anymore. i want to be lean year round and gradually add muscle. i am not on the wrong board. we're all here to help each other, mainly to get ripped, right? i will start a new thread. thanks guys.

tbonus said:
Yep, I agree Crowler. When I was 20 though I didnt care about any of that. Maybe it took me growing up a little and discovering bodybuilding.

LOL I was just thinking what I was like when I was 20. OH MY someone was definitely looking out for me in keeping me safe. :)

I don't have all day, so I just read the first page and now I'll comment. Just like I told you a few months ago, you ask for opinions, and when you get them you say they are wrong and you didn't ask for them. You are "always" right, huh? I know why you think bbing suks. It's because we are all hiding that magic pill from you that allows you to get big and ripped without any effort at all. I think a psychiatrist would call you a manic-depressive obsessive- compulsive. In layman's terms- "a Loony-toon".

Bad news

Losing fat for a fat guy is as hard as gaining muscle for a skinny guy.

I doubt you'll have any success at even achieving a decent "beach body" with your current mindset. - CH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member