YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't bodybuild..i dont even want to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rippedboy

Banned
I think i quit. Im 20 years old, i was always around 20%bf, an endomorph, started bodybuilding at age 17, gave it 8 months of improper training/eating before i got into steroids. i thought, that the juice would get me big and ripped at the same time, so long as i trained hard and ate alot (of clean food like chicken breast and rice), i thought wrong!! steroids just help you, i was pissed because i wanted to be lean, hell i wanted to be lean all my life, dieted since i was 10 but didnt know what to eat. always stayed away from fast food and soda, but was still eating chicken with rice and oil, and breads, just fattening foods. anyway, since i got caught up in the steroids, everyone told me to bulk, then cut, i had no money, i barely got a cycle, and did it with poor results, i didnt eat enough. ok so im wating for another one, and i get fat eating junk since all the bolex members were doing it, i thought it would put the muscle on fast and it would be so easy to diet, just drop the carbs and it would melt off right? yeah right, i found dieting to be the hardest thing. even when i am dedicated to the diet, the cardio is what i cant stand, then i cheat and mess up. i love to eat!! i like eating better than bodybuilding. i love eating. its probably one of my favorite things in life. bodybuilding is like a jail. and it gets so complicating. oh, you need estrogen for gh to igf1 conversion, no you dont, how much fat, dbol causes roid rage, no it doesnt, t3 will shuit your thyroid for good, no it wont, carbs make you fat, no carbs regulate your metabolism. can you eat more than 40g of protein at once? can you drink winny? $500-1000 for a good cycle plus $1000 for food, this that, shut up, im tired of this bullshit. you cant eat what you want. anyway, im dieting down now. yea this is hard. i got all the way up to 34% bf through bodybuilding and now somewhere around 13%, im going to get to 7%, and i will be happy with my body. ive put on enough muscle through those periods of eating and im only about 5'6" or so so i wont look skinny. ill still train, of course and eating 1g per pound of BW in protein.

but i give up man, i cant spend every single dollar i make on gear and food and this shit is illegal, its like a fuckin mission to put on muscle this way. just do it naturally. i wont lose the muscle i have now because most of it is permanent, it aint going no i think bodybuilding is so stupid, muscle shmuscle ya know? fuck it, im sick of feeling trapped. i built enough muscle for a nice beach body with a 6-pack and everything, just gotta get lean to see it. but i mean muscle-wise.i just want to be really lean, and take up kung-fu, i feel so good right now thinking about my new plans. and as far as eating and staying lean, im gonna eat whatever i want WHENEVER i want, i aint lookin at no clock for food timing after i get ripped. im talking denny's restaurants, cereal with milk oatmeal if i want in the morning, pancakes with eggs and sausage, chinese food for lunch, maybe some cookies, (not all in one day just giving ideas) 3 meals a day, and i love home food like mashed potatoes, steamed veggies with a biscuit or something, or lasagna. i dont give a shit, i will iron this out by taking up to 100mcg of t3 per day YEAR ROUND of course 4-6 weeks on and 4-6 weeks off tapering up and down slowly and my kung-fu training for my cardio will definately keep me lean. i believe in cardio, it is just too tough for me to do boring-ass cardio like running or biking at the gym. i like walking outside. you wonder when people on the board say yeah 99.9% of the population is fat and lazy. also you think people care about bodybuilding? everyone knows about working out in this world, if they cared about bodybuilding, dont you think the percentage would drop from 99.9% of lazy asses to 50% or something? some people on other boards crack me up. they need to do a cycle to impress girls. omg, i cant believe how stupid. im glad that through bodybuilding i at least learned the way to getting lean. it might be tough for me but i'll still get really lean. i chose the wrong sport to get into i guess. i wasted so much time, but the truth is, i just want to be lean, i dont know why it seems so hard for me. even when im strict, the fat still does not come off fast.

do other people feel this way? im out of this sport. i dont need juice and spending all my money on it and food, too. im sorry, i think my above plan will keep me lean while eating those foods. of course i wont be eating like a pig, just normal eating for me . i will still train so i will be building lean muscle while being strong and keeping the fat off. i think this will work nicely for me.

All of us have to make our own decisions.

Better to make a decision than to just waver back and forth.

Perhaps there is another sport for you. From what you say you may enjoy competitive swimming as a higher BF can sometimes be an asset. Espeically for open water swimming.

Good luck with what else you decide to do.

f

Crowler said:
All of us have to make our own decisions.

Better to make a decision than to just waver back and forth.

Perhaps there is another sport for you. From what you say you may enjoy competitive swimming as a higher BF can sometimes be an asset. Espeically for open water swimming.

Good luck with what else you decide to do.

yes ive decided to take up Kung-Fu wing chun style.
what do you think of the t3 and kung-fu ironing out the foods i eat? im not saying i will eat like a pig, but will probably gain it easier being at 7% since im sure it will harder to stay at that BF than a higher BF.

dude....

reading your post made me want to take my computer and smash it right through my window.Reading the never ending sentences was enough for me to hope a bus drove right through my house,geeeeez.That being said,your going through a phase right now,and you'll probably be back to "regular" bodybuilding within a couple weeks.Your plans will definetly not accomplish what you want.T3 without juice?Your muscle mass will melt away,guaranteed.......................

Re: f

rippedboy said:

yes ive decided to take up Kung-Fu wing chun style.
what do you think of the t3 and kung-fu ironing out the foods i eat? im not saying i will eat like a pig, but will probably gain it easier being at 7% since im sure it will harder to stay at that BF than a higher BF.

That is an EXCELLENT art. I studied it for about 4 years right after Thai boxing. I am still a disciple of shootfighting(submission fighting) though because that is the best in my opinion.

RY

And - - to add insult to injury: THERE'S NO WAT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO MAINTAIN 7% BF from everything you outlined in your post. "You can't have your cake and stay lean too!!!!"

You have the "I WANT IT ALL NOW" syndrom REAL BAD. "Nothing" in life worth anything is like that!

xcel

to young

hey bro, bodybuilding isnt for everyone, if it were then everyone would be a 250lbs monster, at your age your too young for AAS anyway, and you seem like to absorbed so much info so fast you dont know where to start, you have to get in the mind set, figure exactly what you want, bodywise, get you plan together(diet and work outs) and execute. take it as far as it will take you. its like a road map, you have the map infront of you but your always trying to find a shortcut. bodybuilding is a lifestyle that many of us lead, as far as food, gym time, sleep and AAS. thats why all of us are here on this board, to get ideas see whats works and what doesnt and to help each other out.
now thats cool if you decided this isnt for you, but if at a later stage of your life, you start to get into bodybuilding again, try to find a few knowledgeable members here and seek there advise, and keep researching, and researching ect......

best of luck, DOK

that is why bodybuilding is a way of life for us, not just a hobby we do. hey ure young theres always time to get ure head straight an get back into it

Re: dude....

BALDNAZI said:
reading your post made me want to take my computer and smash it right through my window.Reading the never ending sentences was enough for me to hope a bus drove right through my house,geeeeez.

baldman tells the truth hehe.

on another note, i understand what you're saying, when i was 19, i totally fucked my back up doing deads. and i said f"ck it, I'm done. I had no health ins. and I basically self medicated with pain killers and alot of booze(i know, not real smart, pretty f*(kin stupid actually) and i just stopped lifting for a few yrs. BUT the urge does come back. and even tho I still have alot of problems with my back, i'll never stop lifting again. sure i take breaks now and then, but lifting will always be a part of me.

and another thing, not to sound rude. but you don't NEED roids to bodybuild dude. from your post, it sounds as if you're way to dependant on them. just leave em be if you can't afford it then lift naturally. hell, i'm broke as a joke right now, and I haven't touched any test in a lil over 5 months now but I still lift, not as strong as when i'm on, but i'm alright.

JW

if ur out b/c u are sick of everything that is on u. Bodybuilding is an individual sport u against them/him..if u just arent sure...take a couple weeks off...re evaluate urself and ur goals...dont piss everything awayu have busted ur ass to accomplish. if u stick to ur gunz about quitting then fine...if u make a comeback even better
let us know we will all be here when u return

push yourself bro! you'll be glad you did!

TH

iam the same age as you and have been in at in since i was 15 and u know what its all about dedication hell i dont have pro genetics or any where near them but who gives a damned its all about work ethic and how much you wwant something. you can always take the easy route but where the hell will u be in life if u start doing that. this game takes years of hard work before you realy start seeing the kind of results you want. I gues it comes down to being like every one esle in my opinion i can never be like every one else i demand more of myself than that

bodybuilding is like a religon, you must be faithfull for it to work for you. If your not happy with it then try something else. you may find yourself back in the bodybuilding world again or not. You should just do what ever makes you happy or gives you the filling of a self-achivement. but thats just my 2 cents.

i dont want to be a dick rippedboy, but do u remember those pm's we had a while back about diet, supplements, and aas and how u were so sure ud get results once u went on aas, and i kept telling u that u wouldnt because ur diet sucks? u remember this? think about it. u kept telling me how u were sure aas would get u ripped, what happened? if u r willing to make the comitment to natural training and eating to establish a base of training and nutritional understanding of urself u'd see some results on aas.

if ur going to go about it the way ur doin it ur gains will suck ass like they have thus far. sorry to blunt but i deem it necescarry here

Dude.....you first have to change your attitude. Give me a wonder drug or I quit.......you miss the whole concept of the sport. There is a reason that we train, because we love to. Each of us has problems with certain body parts, we just don't give up. Take a break, you need some time off.

i dont' even know what to say about this post. You sound like you thought that steriods were the be all and end all of getting in shape. Well i guess you learned they aren't. Nothing will get you to your goals of being in good shape if you are not dedicated, your post shows me your are not. Nothing in life that is worth having is easy to achive.

all i can say is good luck.

s

i appreciate the responses. i know bodybuilding is a lifestyle, but this shits a jail. i never gave myself the chance to even try it naturally. the money things ia big thing, i hate looking at the clock for food, always worrying, i hate worrying about shit, oh know, too much estrogen, did i eat 5g extra carbs in my diet? ive always wanted to get into kung-fu but found myself lost because i was into bodybuilding. the truth is, and i already said it, i want to be lean, of course i will still train with weights and eat at least 1g per pound of BW in protein but this shits a jail if you try to get big. waste of time, money, efforts, risking yourself. dammit i was busted for this stupid shit, wtf i dont need this anymore, man. i still built good mass and i think ill be fine.

mr. magoo i definately remember that. i have a memory like a computer. it seems like yesterday we were discussing it. well after that, i finally realized it. im done with this shit, at first i thought, wow this shits gonna work so well (before 1st cycle) i was so happy, like someone won the lottery on the morning after my shot. i mean i thought hey, this shit is illegal, its gotta be like magic. yeah right. a fuckin prohormone is better than primo and shit ya know. so pathetic.

anyway, i had the mind set once, i got into BB to get lean and build good muscle and walk with my shirt off, so i thought the steroids would get me there quicker. damn dieting. i hate it, i have to enjoy food though. of course i will stay lean, my looks mean more to me than eating. sometimes i find myself cheating but will go for a long walk or not eat anything else for the day so i still have that in me. also, most of last year i was dieting, i have not been in a gaining phase for over year, what am i doing then? dieting then cheating? i was wasting my time, so im dieting hard right now. i was 17% on jan. 13, with calipers, havent checked it since, i think i am around 11-13% bf right now. i am losing the gut. im very happy i am getting lean.

xcel, when i do cardio i can eat whatever i want. my body does not like cardio but when i do it, it really works for me to lose fat. i was never really active when i was young so i packed on the fat from like age 6 or 7.

Re: s

rippedboy said:
sometimes i find myself cheating but will go for a long walk or not eat anything else for the day so i still have that in me. also, most of last year i was dieting, i have not been in a gaining phase for over year, what am i doing then? dieting then cheating? i was wasting my time, so im dieting hard right now. i was 17% on jan. 13, with calipers, havent checked it since, i think i am around 11-13% bf right now. i am losing the gut. im very happy i am getting lean.
What you're describing here is what 99% of the general public think it takes to get lean! Sure you'll lose weight on that program - with most of the loss being muscle!

A great bodybuilder (ended up being my original mentor) said that if a bodybuilder were to tell you his secret, it wouldn't be how he trains or supplements, but HOW HE EATS. EATING properly (for bodybuilding) take discipline that 99% of the general public want nothing to do with. Sounds like you want to be part of the 99% "Average" rather than the 1% ELITE!

xcel

f

id rather be normal than be in jail. and its not about being normal, no offense, but you guys are all in 'jail' man. you are fed when "they" (clock or whatnot) feed you.you want to be big and ripped and do whatever it takes to get there. i tried that i guess, it takes too long. i want to build it now and maintain, not wait 10 years. food tastes good, period. thats why some of these competitors are dying to cheat. when dieting, cheating feels so good, better than anything.

and why would you think most of my weight loss would me muscle? im still going to train and eat protein, im just gonna be doing more bodily activity (kung-fu). dont you guys do cardio post-workout or while getting into competition condition?? GOTCHA xcel! jk lol.

c

btw what do you mean elite? no one cares about bodybuilding really. otherwise everyone would do it. now, elite can mean alot of things. i can become elite in kung-fu or swimming? are BBers the only elite people? come on now xcel.

btw, post up some of your pics, i know you are nearing competition right? i want to see whats going on bro. what BB is doing for you and stuff..seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member