over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i cant hold this in any longer

not going to say what ,but i pm this one person,thn this person got really ugly and even lied about th event tht happen so i just not going to get invovled anymore just look at th big picture,ther r people tht see only good and useally get most done and ther r people whom see bad and get few thing done.and when people r truelly being dumbasses dont be ther simple,but for me , i,m thinking i,m going to be careful of wht i say r do here from now on

The people I want to hear from the most, never post......simply because their methods work.
Problem is people don't want to hear what really works, because what really works, is harder to do. So the people with real knowledge, get attacked by others that have far less impressive results. The majority wants to believe what lets them "off the hook."

Example: The famous.... "You have to take a crap load of AAS if you want to be a Pro."

Well, people love to hear this so they can say, "I care to much about my health to go that far" (excuse)

Yet you have massive guys on here taking very little AAS, but preach about massive amounts of food.

Which will create even more excuses about genetics...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yet most people are not willing to try the more dedicated approach of eating a strict diet of 5000+ cals a day.
So they will continue looking for ways to make themselves feel better about their lack of efforts, wanting to believe what they are doing is enough.

Majority rules and the this board is full of people with just enough knowledge to "sound" experienced.... so when a guy, that stands above the rest, posts great knowledge. The majority gang up on him, saying he's full of sh*t.

It is a shame there are people on this board that have the knowledge, but don't post because of the what a hassle it is.

Last edited:
The people I want to hear from the most, never post......simply because their methods work.
Problem is people don't want to hear what really works, because what really works, is harder to do. So the people with real knowledge, get attacked by others that have far less impressive results. The majority wants to believe what lets them "off the hook."

Example: The famous.... "You have to take a crap load of AAS if you want to be a Pro."

Well, people love to hear this so they can say, "I care to much about my health to go that far" (excuse)

Yet you have massive guys on here taking very little AAS, but preach about massive amounts of food.

Yet most people are not willing to try the more dedicated approach of eating a strict diet of 5000+ cals a day.
So they will continue looking for ways to make themselves feel better about their lack of efforts, wanting to believe what they are doing is enough.

Majority rules and the this board is full of people with just enough knowledge to "sound" experienced.... so when a guy, that stands above the rest, posts great knowledge. The majority gang up on him, saying he's full of sh*t.

It is a shame there are people on this board that have the knowledge, but don't post because of the what a hassle it is.

I think you are right about the diet thing; I know I could never eat 5000 clean calories a day. One thing the average person (people who don't lift) does not know is the kind of discipline and will it takes to really look good.

The training routine, the supplements, the diet, the rest, the avoidance of alcohol, and drugs - it is something that only a few can really do completely.

Most of us do not have what it takes. Sure I can drink shakes, and do many of the things the dedicated do, but really doing it all religiously - I can't.

I think Arnold once said - early in his career when he was asked about his stated ambitions (be in the movies) - if he really thought he could make it, and he said something like, "Anyone who has the discipline to become a professional bodybuilder can do anything they make their mind up to do."

was going to stay out of this thread but had to give props to the above post!!! great post ^^ :yeahthat:

well it wont suprise me if i get banned for this but here goes...

why does it seem like on every thread posted in this section it always rusults in someoone having a hissy fit at someone else?...i know there are gonna be smartasses out there who cant disagree with someone respectivly but why even let it get out of hand any furthur than that..why not ban ther person who starts these internet fights with one another. i try to come on here and gather as much info as I can and all i end up reading is people trying to come at other peoples throats over the internet...the fuckin internet..are you serious? if i didnt know better i would assume most of these arguments were occuring between high school sluts...cause the shit people argue about on here is dumber than the things my girlfriend complains about when it comes to her friends...well i forgot the rest of what i was gonna say but if i remember ill post again in here that is if this doesnt get deleted within an hour

Unfortunately, I think you're right. A lot of the boards today are too full of flaming and rude behavior, and mods and board owners that don't control it because they're worried about offending or pissing off someone. More specifically, I have noticed that some of the most senior members with the most knowledge and experience seem to spend more time insulting people new to the sport and trying to learn, rather than helping them and putting all those years of expereince to good work.

Not much you can do about it, accept it or change it. The latter? Well, that just ain't gonna happen.

This is the part that is sad but true, and where we all lose....

I usually try to take the middle ground on most of this shit. It is the internet and buselmo's post said it all. Too many guys are simply attention seeking, as in any attention is good attention to them. SO if they have to ruffle feathers to get this attention then they do just that. These days I am too old, too tired and have no time to get into pissing matches over the net! It is childish behaviour at best and will only do your head in if you let it get that far. Each and every one of us has an opinion about something, sure we all like to be praised for that opinion but this cannot always happen due to our own deep belief we are right and they are wrong. Age has taught me one thing, Know when to just say nothing and let the real assholes bury themselves under the avalanche of shit that comes from themselves. After all, assholes is where shit eminates from? Correct? :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws