over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i cant hold this in any longer

palumbus1217

Registered
well it wont suprise me if i get banned for this but here goes...

why does it seem like on every thread posted in this section it always rusults in someoone having a hissy fit at someone else?...i know there are gonna be smartasses out there who cant disagree with someone respectivly but why even let it get out of hand any furthur than that..why not ban ther person who starts these internet fights with one another. i try to come on here and gather as much info as I can and all i end up reading is people trying to come at other peoples throats over the internet...the fuckin internet..are you serious? if i didnt know better i would assume most of these arguments were occuring between high school sluts...cause the shit people argue about on here is dumber than the things my girlfriend complains about when it comes to her friends...well i forgot the rest of what i was gonna say but if i remember ill post again in here that is if this doesnt get deleted within an hour

well it wont suprise me if i get banned for this but here goes...

why does it seem like on every thread posted in this section it always rusults in someoone having a hissy fit at someone else?...i know there are gonna be smartasses out there who cant disagree with someone respectivly but why even let it get out of hand any furthur than that..why not ban ther person who starts these internet fights with one another. i try to come on here and gather as much info as I can and all i end up reading is people trying to come at other peoples throats over the internet...the fuckin internet..are you serious? if i didnt know better i would assume most of these arguments were occuring between high school sluts...cause the shit people argue about on here is dumber than the things my girlfriend complains about when it comes to her friends...well i forgot the rest of what i was gonna say but if i remember ill post again in here that is if this doesnt get deleted within an hour

your tatoo is still stupid. :)

If you dont like it here plenty of other bodybuilding boards/forums to go to!

If you dont like it here plenty of other bodybuilding boards/forums to go to!

i gotta agree with him chef, some of the internet pissing contests are getting tiring. and its the cyclical nature of the board, Pro M swings from one extreem of intellectual debate, to name calling. I bet if you were to look at new member regristration, you could line it up exactly wiht the swings. more new members = more quality + more bullshit. id love to see this as a graph.

the trick is to take it all in stride. in a place where people's opinions arent censored you have to accept those opinions as part of the normal banter. no matter where you go there will always be idiots, its just a fact of life. It's how you deal with those idiots that determines your outlook on your environment.

Last edited:
i gotta agree with him chef, some of the internet pissing contests are getting tiring. and its the cyclical nature of the board, Pro M swings from one extreem of intellectual debate, to name calling. I bet if you were to look at new member regristration, you could line it up exactly wiht the swings. more new members = more quality + more bullshit. id love to see this as a graph.

the trick is to take it all in stride. in a place where people's opinions arent censored you have to accept those opinions as part of the normal banter. no matter where you go there will always be idiots, its just a fact of life. It's how you deal with those idiots that determines your outlook on your environment.

I agree with you tkav. There is a growing trend of young idiots coming onto the boards and starting some shit but some people take it too personal and others dont give a shit. We all have different views and come up with strange or personal opinions as long we respect each other views whether we disagree or not. There are some good bro's on this board but I dont agree with some of them but I try to keep an open minded and learn from both sides of there view points.
Why bothered looking at the negativity's on the boards where the positive's always outweighs the negative's. The world got too much problems but look on the brighter side. We know there are whingers and haters on this board but that's the mods responsabilities and they are doing a damn good job to banned the idiots to keep the board running for us.

tkav, and bigchef. well said! i too get annoyed by the stupid sht; but do my best to ignore it.

tkav, and bigchef. well said! i too get annoyed by the stupid sht; but do my best to ignore it.

cant we all just get along.......................:banghead::banghead:

Pertaining to Palumbus' origional post, I gotta stick up for my former training partner and buddy. He's is young, idealistic, and extremely driven. if any of you guys knew him, you'd know that with a work ethic and goddamn gorilla genetics like his he's a good guy who has yet to learn some lessons that only experience and age can teach you. His intentions were only the best, even though that tatoo on his leg is stupid. :)

I think palumbus makes a great point and I bet everyone on here has had a similar feeling when engaged in a thread; you're trying to understand some fact and there are one or two guys either trying to be witty, sarcastic, or they are just plain mean.

10 years ago, when I was on another well known board, the fights used to be monumental. Shit like, "I can get your address mother-fucker" or "Meet me at the corner of...and I'll show you who's a pussy." And, some of them were real funny - amusing because there was no dialog, just people cursing and threatening each other will referring to their wives, daughters, and gay sons.

But, there was also a group of mature vets whose interactions were always productive and educational. They never engaged in the childish name-calling.

Interactions on this board always stay productive until someone comes in with a comment that is strictly to show their remarkable sense of humor and how cute they can be. And, good judgement will not prevent them from interjecting their useless comments right in the middle of a heated discussion.

But, considering the mix of people on this and all the other boards - cops, feds, felons, doctors, professionals, blue collar guys, old and young bodybuilders, experts and novices - it all works pretty well.

You have to factor in the hormonal roller coaster that this lifestyle can create... Makes people temperamental.

I think palumbus makes a great point and I bet everyone on here has had a similar feeling when engaged in a thread; you're trying to understand some fact and there are one or two guys either trying to be witty, sarcastic, or they are just plain mean.

But, considering the mix of people on this and all the other boards - cops, feds, felons, doctors, professionals, blue collar guys, old and young bodybuilders, experts and novices - it all works pretty well.

Yeah. I like a little banter as long as it doesn't go on forever and result in good members getting banned. No reason to get mean.

I also think sometimes people don't get the tone of a joke over the web. I respect guys like Jethro Tull, who respond to the friendly little barbs here and there in good natured and well-meaning way.

We're athletes, and competitive, so of course we got a little attitude. We just gotta take it in stride.

The only time I think it's ok to lash sometimes out is at scammers and people giving blatantly bad advice and who've clearly not experienced the result of said advice... like, "1000mg of DNP 2x a day, T3 150mcg and street crank + 200mg of DROL indefinitely 2 keep yer gains = shredsville, Broheme...G2G!!"!...:rolleyes:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws