YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't put on muscle, why do you keep lying to me!

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am so sick and tired of hearing about how bodybuilders in general and specifically pros are liars!
We have kids coming on here that are taking tren with their first cycle and still don't look like they even workout!
Must be because of all the lies we've fed them...:rolleyes:

If you new/young people would take the time to read and learn to apply it to yourself and learn your body you would be SOOOO much better off than going off of what the latest flash in the pan internet guru is saying.

I'll be honest, there is some stuff that GH15 in particular has written that is certainly true. But there is also stuff from Dante, Phil, Shelby, Future Freak and many others. There is no one person that knows it all. You have to read and learn from ALL these guys and figure out what works for you in your unique situation.

We have guys on this board that are winning state shows, doing well at national level shows and some turning pro and threatening to turn pro!
What other board has that level of experience to learn from? No one!

There is enough info on this board to take a newbie that has a brain from an untrained person to at the bare minimum winning a state show. Without hiring a trainer, following a guru or anything.

OK rant over, now I have a request/challenge. We all know(I think) that you are only as big as your dose. BUT I challange anyone who believes that bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS, that diet and training do not matter to PROVE IT.

Follow GH15 protocols or whoever you want and post before during and after pics. Show us how massive amounts of drugs regardless of anything else can turn you pro. Hell, just win a national qualifier and I'll be impressed.

All these people come on here and on other boards and talk their stuff but I have yet to see one of them win a show.

OH yeah one more thing. If you have EVER taken tren and people can't tell you are a bodybuilder with jeans and a baggy shirt on, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

They'll never win shows without poptarts :p

My favorite are the ones claiming bunk gear and they take non existent doses and eat crap with a half ass workout. :banghead:

My favorite are the ones claiming bunk gear and they take non existent doses and eat crap with a half ass workout. :banghead:

I like the one where the guy claims he can bench 405 with perfect form, then proceeds to bash Phil Heath and essentially trolls all day. :D

Too many beginners start out juicing too soon and dose too much of too powerful compounds(like Tri-terror said, tren in 1st cycle). It takes time...:naughty:

OH yeah one more thing. If you have EVER taken tren and people can't tell you are a bodybuilder with jeans and a baggy shirt on, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

AMEN BRO! well put!

I think one of the biggest problems is one I struggle with myself, consistancy over long periods of time. Anyone of our members crushing national level stages all did the same thing, they were consistant over YEARS, not a few months, not for a few cycles but years upon years...Thats how you get a national level physique.

now cmon rory....you mean they cant just poke themselves in their tiny undersized hiney and grow 50lbs in the first month? you mean you actually have to eat correctly and bust your a$$ in the gym??? :eek:

BUT I challange anyone who believes that bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS, that diet and training do not matter to PROVE IT.

I don't think any of these online gurus are claiming that diet and training don't matter. I was under the impression that those two things were assumed..... as in you would not be using AAS in the first place if you didn't know how to train or eat.

I am so sick and tired of hearing about how bodybuilders in general and specifically pros are liars!
We have kids coming on here that are taking tren with their first cycle and still don't look like they even workout!
Must be because of all the lies we've fed them...:rolleyes:

If you new/young people would take the time to read and learn to apply it to yourself and learn your body you would be SOOOO much better off than going off of what the latest flash in the pan internet guru is saying.

I'll be honest, there is some stuff that GH15 in particular has written that is certainly true. But there is also stuff from Dante, Phil, Shelby, Future Freak and many others. There is no one person that knows it all. You have to read and learn from ALL these guys and figure out what works for you in your unique situation.

We have guys on this board that are winning state shows, doing well at national level shows and some turning pro and threatening to turn pro!
What other board has that level of experience to learn from? No one!

There is enough info on this board to take a newbie that has a brain from an untrained person to at the bare minimum winning a state show. Without hiring a trainer, following a guru or anything.

OK rant over, now I have a request/challenge. We all know(I think) that you are only as big as your dose. BUT I challange anyone who believes that bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS, that diet and training do not matter to PROVE IT.

Follow GH15 protocols or whoever you want and post before during and after pics. Show us how massive amounts of drugs regardless of anything else can turn you pro. Hell, just win a national qualifier and I'll be impressed.

All these people come on here and on other boards and talk their stuff but I have yet to see one of them win a show.

I think I know the thread that precipitated this post and I feel wholeheartidly the same, most these fucknuts dont take 30 seconds to read a fucking thing they want it all spoon fed and the davinci code to bbing given to them day one.
Gear isnt the ONLY FUCKING THING YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT!
What really has been getting under my skin is these fucktards as of late blaming perfectly good gear for their lack of gains when in truth its their laziness and ignorance to blame, no accountability, its not fairy dust.
A lot of these assholes come on here with stank attitudes as if they are entitled and we should just kiss their ass, just because you did 3 cycles of random gear doesnt make you experienced, putting it all to good work and getting results for years on end and producing a physique from and average looking body is where experience shows.
Grow up and start reading.

Yessir, total bullshit!

I don't think any of these online gurus are claiming that diet and training don't matter. I was under the impression that those two things were assumed..... as in you would not be using AAS in the first place if you didn't know how to train or eat.

Oh but they do... Anyone can get to pro size and turn pro with enough tren and kigtropin... Any training style will do, you don't even have to work hard. And diet only matters the last few weeks pre contest.

Conversations with a local Golds manager.....

"I need to do a serious cycle. How much will one bottle of test and one bottle of tren run me? Will it last me 10 weeks?"

"Get me two bottles of tren. I need to put on 30lbs next month"

Posted on a dumbass facebook.....

"Current Measurements: Chest: 45in.....Waist: 37in......Biceps: 23in......Thighs: 26in.":confused:

"I need to do a serious cycle. How much will one bottle of test and one bottle of tren run me? Will it last me 10 weeks?"

"Current Measurements: Chest: 45in.....Waist: 37in......Biceps: 23in......Thighs: 26in.":confused:

Lmao, wtf?! That was on Facebook?

WTF???

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-04 at 6.44.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-04 at 6.44.57 PM.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 840
  • Screen Shot 2012-11-04 at 6.46.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-04 at 6.46.03 PM.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 753
Prosize and being proquality are completly different things...genetics and drugs for many can provide prosize(there are many weight classes and size pros)...but proquality/conditioning takes diet, knowledge, discipline ontop of the 1st 2 things

Prosize and being proquality are completly different things...genetics and drugs for many can provide prosize(there are many weight classes and size pros)...but proquality/conditioning takes diet, knowledge, discipline ontop of the 1st 2 things

Pro quality is going to be largely determined by genetics as well, but I feel that most people have the genetic capibility to at least be competitive at state level. The consistancy and hard work are what prevents most people from achieving it, not some secret cocktail of drugs or a magic training program.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear