advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't put on muscle, why do you keep lying to me!

5'7 240...now thats fuckin jacked!

thats got me beat. i weighed 240+ at 5'6" but i was a fluffy little fucker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sliced I think you're missing the point brother. Just because the pros are doing that doesn't mean you should START there. You ramp up over time. I'm proabably more aggressive than I let on in this thread, but I have still increased over time not all at once.
The amounts that gh15 says to use in phase 3 are not for someone just starting out in my opinion.(just as one example). 900mg eq for someone that has never done it before is stupid.

i agree with everything you have written and the timing bullshit crtacks me the fuck up. Get lean and get big....i dont understand the near mystical worship ascribed to the 'timing' of compounds etc. For me, the timing is hell....remembering to actually take my shots,e.....lol

its been a fun thread and i learmned that i look this way because i can afford sero. Was a rather startling revelation=-)

O

I don't even get why this is all treated as some insider secret or some magical revelation.
Shit loads of GH, slin, and AAS will make you as big as you can possibly get?
Who didn't know that?

I like how we apparently love to go around and around in circles.....and repeat.

Man these threads are mind-numbing.

-FF

I like how we apparently love to go around and around in circles.....and repeat.

Man these threads are mind-numbing.

-FF

I thought this had been done to death. Seems like there are some still looking for the "Secret"

The most recommended beginner cycle I've seen and done myself was 500/test, 300/deca....that's knocking on a gram, so I'll hafta say a gram isn't considered a lot.

i agree with everything you have written and the timing bullshit crtacks me the fuck up. Get lean and get big....i dont understand the near mystical worship ascribed to the 'timing' of compounds etc. For me, the timing is hell....remembering to actually take my shots,e.....lol

its been a fun thread and i learmned that i look this way because i can afford sero. Was a rather startling revelation=-)

O

You know, I used to subscribe to that bs too when I was younger. As I grew older and wiser, I started to see that timing wasn't as important as getting everything in. Damn you and your seros. :p

I agree with alot of you guys on alot of things, specifically putting everything together from multiple sources.

But when it comes to GH15 you have to do your research. You cant just read one post and take everything literally.

If he says diet doesn’t matter somewhere, you have to know two things

1. He is referring to anything OTHER than contest prep

2. That you understand the BASICS of a bodybuilders diet

Do you guys even know what he says about diet and how to eat on a daily basis? Here it is, and you can find this with a simple search on google.

1. Fish (I believe he says specifically tilapia) and egg whites are your main source of protein

2. Pineapple juice and rice are your main sources of carbs (he says to stay the hell away from oats)

3. Olive oil is your main source of fat (simply cook the tilapia in olive oil)

4. Eat the shit out of sushi

Eat items 1-3 whenever you’re hungry (he says to listen to your body), and sushi whenever you can afford it

Eat a cheat meal whenever you crave it

Before bed eat ice cream with your egg whites

Now for you guys that need more clarification, see the above post where Gh15 mentions you only need to diet for 5 weeks? Well by following the above diet in combination with quality HGH and high amounts of tren, a good dose of test/eq/mast, you’ll stay nice and lean offseason so you wont have to diet for long!

Make sense?

Oh and he also says to start out lean and not let yourself get “bloofy”, you grow best while being lean.

Now his thoughts on becoming pro? You need hefty amounts of pharm grade HGH, his favorite being NQK’s (better than pharm grade) 10-30 ius/day, lots of tren (150mg-300mg daily), high amounts of test (duh), and crazy amounts of slin (100iu+ per day), plus a few other things here and there. But that’s the basics.

There you go, I made it nice and easy for all you guys. No interpretations needed, plain English. I apologize if I left some things out, this all strictly off the top of my head while I have some down time at work this Monday morning.

Compare this to Big A’s thread. Go talk to your HONEST top level/pro contacts and let me know just how “retarded” GH15 is.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Not only is GH15 is big-time liar and a fraud, but he says a bunch of dumb-ass shit. You just aren't able to see that yet. Do yourself a HUGE favor and stop listening to this guy like he has something to offer. He doesn't. There are a half-dozen paid coaches on this board who you would bne WAY better off listening to when it comes to gear, diet, and training.

...and neither is the guy a drug wizard. In fact, he knows "much" less than any of the "true" PED experts around today. I don't even know where to begin. It would take me a week of constant posting to undo the damage he's done over the years in regards to drugs; so much purely retarded ass shit he has said over the years.

Not only is GH15 is big-time liar and a fraud, but he says a bunch of dumb-ass shit. You just aren't able to see that yet. Do yourself a HUGE favor and stop listening to this guy like he has something to offer. He doesn't. There are a half-dozen paid coaches on this board who you would bne WAY better off listening to when it comes to gear, diet, and training.

...and neither is the guy a drug wizard. In fact, he knows "much" less than any of the "true" PED experts around today. I don't even know where to begin. It would take me a week of constant posting to undo the damage he's done over the years in regards to drugs; so much purely retarded ass shit he has said over the years.

So true, but at this point I want people to go find out for themselves.
People want to argue this guy has 'secrets' of the pros, there are no secrets.
Like I said in an earlier post PM we discuss everything there is to know, pros dont have secrets, they have good genetics, and Im sorry but Ghey15 doesnt have the inside track on how you can change your genetics, its been said time and time again, you have it or you dont, all the drugs and protocols wont change that.

I am saving up for a gh run this winter and I am going to take some before and afters. I know gh15 says to only use pharm grade but I can't afford that at the moment so I will use a good generic and see if it is truly the game changer that he says it is.

I will say this though, I have followed his advice regarding aas use and I am steadily making gains so far.

See bold above:...I could say the same about every client I have ever had. Does that make me a "drug guru"?. I had one client add 55 lbs (with no change in BF%) in 3 months earlier last year. He was a beginner-intermediate level BB'r with 3-4 cycles behind his back. What does that qualify me for?

The fact is, you SHOULD be making steady progress if you're using drugs....even relatively small amoumnts of drugs, assuming that is you in your pic. If you were taking steroids and not steady making progress, then something would be seriously wrong with your diet and/or training at this stage in your development.

One thing I have seen GH15 followers say repeatedly, as if it is some type of qualifying statement, is that they have made progress following his protocols. I have to sit here an scratch my head when I see 99% of the people making these comments. Almost all of them are beginner to intermediate level BB'rs who are taking large amounts of drugs (given their level of development), yet they seem to be impressed that the program they were given is resulting in progress. Really? I mean, call me crazy, but should anyone be surprised when a bunch of guys who haven't even fullfilled a fraction of their genetic potential start making decent gains when they're put on high doses of potent drugs? Hmmm??? If this is all it takes to gain recognition as a "drug expert" (LOL), then I would say pretty much everyone is a drug expert. After all, if someone isn't mkaing gains under those circumstances, something is seriously wrong.

I’m just giving you shit about the seros O lol, I may be a little jealous.

As far as your “outdated stuff” comment goes, come on bro. How come you old farts always gotta assume that because some younger guys choose to blast 100mg of tren per day and a gram of test per week with some mast in their to control estrogen, that we are lazy and we don’t eat right and work hard along with it?

I wasn’t blessed with the best genetics to add size, not to mention my height goes against me as well. Add to that the fact that I don’t want to be doing this til I’m 40. Looking good sure, and running AAS, hell yes, but by that point I don’t want to be taking any risks with my health. It may sound stupid but I can get away with more now while I’m 25. I gave myself a time limit and am doing everything I can so once that time comes I can say I did my best, I gave it my all, this is where I got, now time to refocus my priorities in life and not let this get in the way of family. I wont ever have to wonder “what if?”

I put my time in the gym. I bust my ass. I keep my head down and don’t say a damn word to anyone unless I’m approached. I lift as heavy as I possibly can. You know how many times I’ve fucked up my back by squatting heavy or deadlifting? More than I can count. I tore my damn patellar tendon in my knee on my third set of squats with 450 lbs for 6 reps this past year. For being a lanky 6’2, I don’t think that’s too damn bad. Then again maybe I’m just a delusional pussy.

As far as food goes, I buy cheap stuff, and still spend around $350 for the essentials per month. That doesn’t include taking my girl out to eat which we do quite often. I eat every 2 hours, I keep my desk stocked full of food. I chug egg whites/shakes during the day at work along with massive amounts of fruits/greek yogurt/nuts/granola bars whenever I can. I’m constantly eating. Outside of work it’s the typical meat, rice, veggies or good food with my woman. I’m not just some idiot making shit up and saying I eat a lot when in reality I’m snacking every 4 hours like a ton of dumbasses I know. I know what it takes. I’ve worked with trainers and constantly talk to you vets on here whenever I can.

I don't have a top level physique, that comes in time. Do I have a physique that looks like I use the amounts I do? Probably not. Does it bother me? Maybe a little. But I started at 163 and I'm 250 in my avi, at the same height and bf. With gh15 protocols I added roughly 20 lbs. As i said, i have pics up. Critique away for all i care. Call me out, say i look like shit, i welcome the comments :)

If you guys think I’m going about it all wrong, that’s fine. Maybe some day I will wake up and realize I fucked up. But that’s life. I learn the hard way, always have. No matter how many times you tell me the burner is hot, I’m still gonna touch that shit! I had to face going to prison before I realized I had bad friends. I threw a good relationship down the shitter by some bad decisions. I’ve broken my parents trust more than you can count (who I care for more than anyone). But that’s the way it goes for some of us I guess. Will GH15’s teachings be added to that list of complete fuck ups? I highly doubt it but we shall see in time as I continue to use his methods.

And just to clarify, I’m no advocate for anyone but myself. I represent no one but me and what I post represents what I have found to work best for me, simple as that.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

See bold above: A lot of what he preaches already has.

See bold above:...I could say the same about every client I have ever had. Does that make me a "drug guru"?. I had one client add 55 lbs (with no change in BF%) in 3 months earlier last year. He was a beginner-intermediate level BB'r with 3-4 cycles behind his back. What does that qualify me for?

The fact is, you SHOULD be making steady progress if you're using drugs....even relatively small amoumnts of drugs, assuming that is you in your pic. If you were taking steroids and not steady making progress, then something would be seriously wrong with your diet and/or training at this stage in your development.

One thing I have seen GH15 followers say repeatedly, as if it is some type of qualifying statement, is that they have made progress following his protocols. I have to sit here an scratch my head when I see 99% of the people making these comments. Almost all of them are beginner to intermediate level BB'rs who are taking large amounts of drugs (given their level of development), yet they seem to be impressed that the program they were given is resulting in progress. Really? I mean, call me crazy, but should anyone be surprised when a bunch of guys who haven't even fullfilled a fraction of their genetic potential start making decent gains when they're put on high doses of potent drugs? Hmmm??? If this is all it takes to gain recognition as a "drug expert" (LOL), then I would say pretty much everyone is a drug expert. After all, if someone isn't mkaing gains under those circumstances, something is seriously wrong.

TRUTH right here.

Some of you members really do sound like idiots still banging on that GH15 is not a fraud. Nothing he's said is not already online, even "his specifics" are everywhere.

I could register a new screen name right now and start another "GH15" if I was bored enough, copy and pasted everything I read online and applied some of my own knowldge, but it looks like someone has already done that.

Last time I checked, he was a nobody in Florida.

If some of you still think he's real. Stop researching anabolic steroids and growth hormone and reseach what an IP address is.

Its not hard to use a profiling tool such as Maltego and use his IP's, emails and informaiton he's given out online to cross reference who and what he is.

Icing on the cake? What are you delusional? Every big ass dude on here got big from blasting high doses for long periods of time. High ass+high gh+high insulin.

Look at the bodyweights of the Mr. Olympia pros from the 80's. Only a handfull are even over 200 pounds shredded and the ones that are are usually the tall guys over 6 ft tall. That was genetics+aas. Now look at guys even on this site pushing 230,240, some up to 300 and put 2 and 2 together.

I am not saying it doesn't take years of hard work and dedication, but without the drugs there literally is zero growth and that is way more than "icing on the cake", thats the fucking cake itself!

So, you think every "big-ass dude" is blasting HIGH doses of GH and Insulin, along with ther AAS? Think again...because that statement is 100% WRONG!

Go talk to the pro who lives in his parents basement because he can barely afford AAS, food, and WalMart slin...and NO GH...for years. If I told you how fucking big and strong this dude is it might give him away...and I would never do that, but you get the point. There are LOTS of pros (and even more national level guys) who can only afford small amounts of GH...or small amounts only peridoically...or none at all. Some guys in other countries, such as australia barely use any GH...because they either can't get it...or when they can it costs a fucking fortune...or it is fake. One of my current autralian clients, who is making a run for his pro card this year (and has a good chance to get it), uses ZERO GH...becase it costs too fuckin' much over there...and he is bigger than the large majority of pros from the 80's. Hell, there are more pros out there than you think who are not using anywhere fucking close to 20 IU of GH....and GH15's comment that no one can turn pro without using 15-20 IU of GH is a blatant lie! Ask some of the guys "in the know" around here and a few will tell you they know guys who turned pro on zero GH. When it comes to insulin, its use also varries considerably.

There is a LOT more to the increase in size we've witnessed over the last 25 years than just GH and slin. In fact, I just wrote an article on this subject. While GH and insulin have no doubt played a role, if you seriously think those 2 drugs alone are repsonsible for all the size we've seen BB'rs put on over the last 25 years, you are clearly mistaken. Factors involving training, diet, and drugs have all played a role...a lot has changed in EVERY area since 1985, which has enabled BB'rs to get much bigger today...and truth be told, there are plenty of Big guys out there today who built most or all of their size with steroids alone. Steroids are the bread & butter of BB'ing and build the overhelming majority of size seen on any BB'r.

While I am certainly NOT undermining the importance of drugs in BB'ing (this is what I do for a living), I wish to tear apart the black and white, all or nothing teachings that GH15 has infiltrated the boards with for years. his teachings have harmed the BB'ing community...not helped it. No one needed him to "educate" to BB'ing community or call out the supposed "liars", who just so happen to be anyone he has a beef with on a personal level. GH15 has not brought ANYTHING new to the community...only damage. All the knowledge was already here and has been here all along. There are no bullshit secrets, as he likes people to think. If "anything", he has taught aspiring BB'rs that nutrition is much less important than it is and that traning doesn't matter, both of which are total hogshit. There is nothing new, revolutionary, or revealing in his writings. Most people now see him for what he really is, which is a lying, "fat" (yes, fat) fraud who doesn't even look like he trains...and is no way in hell a pro BBr. 100% gimmick account through and through.

Last edited:
So, you think every "big-ass dude" is blasting HIGH doses of GH and Insulin, along with ther AAS? Think again...because that statement is 100% WRONG!

Go talk to the pro who lives in his parents basement because he can barely afford AAS, food, and WalMart slin...and NO GH...for years. If I told you how fucking big and strong this dude is it might give him away...and I would never do that, but you get the point. There are LOTS of pros (and even more national level guys) who can only afford small amounts of GH...or small amounts only peridoically...or none at all. Some guys in other countries, such as australia barely use any GH...because they either can't get it...or when they can it costs a fucking fortune...or it is fake. One of my current autralian clients, who is making a run for his pro card this year (and has a good chance to get it), uses ZERO GH...becase it costs too fuckin' much over there...and he is bigger than the large majority of pros from the 80's. Hell, there are more pros out there than you think who are not using anywhere fucking close to 20 IU of GH....and GH15's comment that no one can turn pro without using 15-20 IU of GH is a blatant lie! Ask some of the guys "in the know" around here and a few will tell you they know guys who turned pro on zero GH. When it comes to insulin, its use also varries considerably.

There is a LOT more to the increase in size we've witnessed over the last 25 years than just GH and slin. In fact, I just wrote an article on this subject. While GH and insulin have no doubt played a role, if you seriously think those 2 drugs alone are repsonsible for all the size we've seen BB'rs put on over the last 25 years, you are clearly mistaken. Factors involving training, diet, and drugs have all played a role...a lot has changed in EVERY area since 1985, which has enabled BB'rs to get much bigger today...and truth be told, there are plenty of Big guys out there today who built most or all of their size with steroids alone. Steroids are the bread & butter of BB'ing and build the overhelming majority of size seen on any BB'r.

While I am certainly NOT undermining the importance of drugs in BB'ing (this is what I do for a living), I wish to tear apart the black and white, all or nothing teachings that GH15 has infiltrated the boards with for years. his teachings have harmed the BB'ing community...not helped it. No one needed him to "educate" to BB'ing community or call out the supposed "liars", who just so happen to be anyone he has a beef with on a personal level. GH15 has not brought ANYTHING new to the community...only damage. All the knowledge was already here and has been here all along. There are no bullshit secrets, as he likes people to think. If "anything", he has taught aspiring BB'rs that nutrition is much less important than it is and that traning doesn't matter, both of which are total hogshit. There is nothing new, revolutionary, or revealing in his writings. Most people now see him for what he really is, which is a lying, "fat" (yes, fat) fraud who doesn't even look like he trains...and is no way in hell a pro BBr. 100% gimmick account through and through.

fantastic post!! :)

The fact of the matter is there are a lot of lazy asses out there especially in the younger generations.
You think they would rather hear its going to take years of hard work and dedication to the sport and endeavor to have an unbelievable pro-like physique?
No...so its easy for a con man to come in and promise false hope, look everyone those guys are full of shit I HAVE THE REAL SECRETS!!!
Take enough drugs, eat what you want, sit back and do nothing, after thats what the pros do...lmfao!
Show me one before and after where someone who had a few years of training under their belt used hid protocols and became pro or close to it....betya cant.
And what about the countless guys who DIDNT use his protocols and did get big?
I guess that was just dumb luck eh?
So those of you who want to use his assbackwards shit, empty your wallets and have fun, Ill be growing my ass off doing what I have learned actually works...MY SECRETS.

Thank you Mike for reconfirming what I have been saying for a long time. To all you non believers, not all pros take the ridiculous amount of drugs you think they do. I've talked to George Farah(lots of credibility) and even he says that most guys stay in the 2 1/2-5 gram range. Also, a lot of pros don't have the resources to use 30ius of gh a day, only the guys at the top of the food chain have the luxury of doing so. Pros are genetic freaks of nature who don't have to use massive amounts of drugs to reach their genetic potential. I wish more of you guys would take your blinders off and see the reality of things.

You should post more

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear