advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't put on muscle, why do you keep lying to me!

GH15 lost all his credibility when he left getbig and started his own site. He was starting to lose it even before that. At first, he was fun to read because he always typed in some weird language and always seemed angry, while at the same time making jokes. It was hard not to laugh and listen since his advice seemed very good. It wasn't just "take high doses." jay-Dub said it perfectly earlier in the thread.

The problem is now all he does is talk about kigtropin and says he will give people x amount of money to find out personal information of random innocent posters from whatever forum (usually getbig) so he can take them down (aka have them killed, no joke). He literally makes death threats constantly. How can anyone support a guy like that and continue to think he is a pro when that is all he does now? It's all about kigs or death threats. You have poor guys on sites like this one and getbig where he makes up lies about people (usually that they are recreational drug addicts or that they are child molestors, all bullshit backed with zero proof of course). He then gets members to send him legit kigs and bans them if they don't, saying they were "selfish." or making up a story about how they sold "narcotics", which he views as worse than rape for some reason.

What I don't understand is that if so many people claim to know who he is, why don't they do anything about it? Sooner or later, someone could get seriously hurt due to the fact he has an insane amount of followers and worshipers who could help him, it's scary. He has bounties on so many guys' heads. This is more serious than people realize, far beyond the internet, IMO. The man is very evil.

Talk about going in circles is right… I should have stayed the hell away from this thread.

I personally don’t give a shit either way about gh15, his followers, his haters, or anything else regarding any of this. I’m not advocate for him or against him.

I originally came on here to show that his diet is very similar to anything other bodybuilders diet, that he preaches to eat when hungry (just like soooo many around here do, can you say Phil Hernon???) and the junk food is kept to once or twice a day or a few times a week, not every fucking meal like what was being originally said in this thread.

He was the guy who opened my eyes to what quality hgh does in combination with tren. Before that, all I ever read was that HGH is not needed for young guys and anything over 350 mg of tren per week is not needed. Both were proven completely false after I tried it out. Simple as that!

I know GH15 has multiple people using his account (or did). His posts have gone downhill ever since he created his website. As SL1CED said, he has nothing more contribute but threats now. He has stated everything he can.

I don’t give a fuck if gh15 is a 12 year old girl, a fat old man, or indeed ajdos’ ballsack sweat. It doesn’t fucking matter to me one bit. I’ll continue reading the forums and putting things together for myself like I always have.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

GH15 lost all his credibility when he left getbig and started his own site. He was starting to lose it even before that. At first, he was fun to read because he always typed in some weird language and always seemed angry, while at the same time making jokes. It was hard not to laugh and listen since his advice seemed very good. It wasn't just "take high doses." jay-Dub said it perfectly earlier in the thread.

The problem is now all he does is talk about kigtropin and says he will give people x amount of money to find out personal information of random innocent posters from whatever forum (usually getbig) so he can take them down (aka have them killed, no joke). He literally makes death threats constantly. How can anyone support a guy like that and continue to think he is a pro when that is all he does now? It's all about kigs or death threats. You have poor guys on sites like this one and getbig where he makes up lies about people (usually that they are recreational drug addicts or that they are child molestors, all bullshit backed with zero proof of course). He then gets members to send him legit kigs and bans them if they don't, saying they were "selfish." or making up a story about how they sold "narcotics", which he views as worse than rape for some reason.

What I don't understand is that if so many people claim to know who he is, why don't they do anything about it? Sooner or later, someone could get seriously hurt due to the fact he has an insane amount of followers and worshipers who could help him, it's scary. He has bounties on so many guys' heads. This is more serious than people realize, far beyond the internet, IMO. The man is very evil.
Great post buddy!

Seriously, why in the world would you do so much tren? Looking at your avatar, your a well built guy. But you have a distance to go before you could even stand on a local stage. I say this to put things in perspective. Not a call out or a shot I'm taking at you bro. Just the truth. Don't pound that panther piss, it will burn you up from the inside out.
Nothing is more important than diet. This is in place or NOT. NOT means nothing works in any amounts. No tren and HGH will not make up for eating a shit diet. You may look better but not as good as if the diet was in place.
Test/hgh/slin. If you want the tren use it like an oral and go four to six in and out with this base. When you rnot on the tren run a real oral in place. Do it safe and in moderation and you will grow and live to see many others fall. This is the ticket to growth and health if there is such a thing in this sport. Your body already makes all these things. It never made tren and never will.
You forgot to say that gh** also says" anyone can be pro size and goes on to just say "doing to much of everything" will get you there. How many asses have said that over the years? LOL Bet you wish you had a quarter for each of them?

Nasser was one of four guys that posted under the first gh** avatar. They had some fun and then tried to make a buck and when things got hot they all jumped out. Alex23 from GB who was one of the four, sold it to another that ran two scams on it and then jumped once it got to hot. This last nut job has little to zero practical knowlege of the sport and only wants to sell Kigs. He has his "go to" mod apply85 who knows nothing about Gear/training/diet and makes no bones about it. He says he hates BBers. Many of his mods have little info on whats really going on in the BBing world and hammer synthol to a point they look silly. Many of his 19 mods for his forum of 3050 members are from Euro slime ponds and hate Americans. This last GH** is in Florida and has a state level BBer brother thats in N.Y. That's about as far as I want to go with that. He has been as close to a Sandow as you are me have. Well hold on. I was at the last show about 50yds away from one. lol
gh** also owns three of the sponsors at his site and shakes the other real sponsors down for gear and then sells it in the open forum to the highest bidder. He has leaned on many folks in his forum for free HGH. If they say no he banns them. I know how this sound. You couldn't make a movie about it because it's to stupid. I think what is most entertaining is every time he postes he makes it a sticky. The entire first page of his main forum has been stickies at one time or another. The entire first page into the second???? What is he thinking? Could you even guess?
Jay, I don't think your going to get huge eating fish/rice/pine juice/pizza and omega 3s when your hungry my friend. Icecream at night, every night? Could it be done? Yes, but it would take quiet a juggling effect with these foods at an expert level to make this work. I don't think what he says is in line with what really works. Have you looked at Meadows diet? That is a templet for growth. That man has thought it threw. Best money you will spend on how to eat IMO.
Anyway, lot's of luck Jay.

Talk about going in circles is right… I should have stayed the hell away from this thread.

I personally don’t give a shit either way about gh15, his followers, his haters, or anything else regarding any of this. I’m not advocate for him or against him.

I originally came on here to show that his diet is very similar to anything other bodybuilders diet, that he preaches to eat when hungry (just like soooo many around here do, can you say Phil Hernon???) and the junk food is kept to once or twice a day or a few times a week, not every fucking meal like what was being originally said in this thread.

He was the guy who opened my eyes to what quality hgh does in combination with tren. Before that, all I ever read was that HGH is not needed for young guys and anything over 350 mg of tren per week is not needed. Both were proven completely false after I tried it out. Simple as that!

I know GH15 has multiple people using his account (or did). His posts have gone downhill ever since he created his website. As SL1CED said, he has nothing more contribute but threats now. He has stated everything he can.

I don’t give a fuck if gh15 is a 12 year old girl, a fat old man, or indeed ajdos’ ballsack sweat. It doesn’t fucking matter to me one bit. I’ll continue reading the forums and putting things together for myself like I always have.

Last edited:
Seriously, why in the world would you do so much tren? Looking at your avatar, your a well built guy. But you have a distance to go before you could even stand on a local stage. I say this to put things in perspective. Not a call out or a shot I'm taking at you bro. Just the truth. Don't pound that panther piss, it will burn you up from the inside out.
Nothing is more important than diet. This is in place or NOT. NOT means nothing works in any amounts. No tren and HGH will not make up for eating a shit diet. You may look better but not as good as if the diet was in place.
Test/hgh/slin. If you want the tren use it like an oral and go four to six in and out with this base. When you rnot on the tren run a real oral in place. Do it safe and in moderation and you will grow and live to see many others fall. This is the ticket to growth and health if there is such a thing in this sport. Your body already makes all these things. It never made tren and never will.
You forgot to say that gh** also says" anyone can be pro size and goes on to just say "doing to much of everything" will get you there. How many asses have said that over the years? LOL Bet you wish you had a quarter for each of them?

Nasser was one of four guys that posted under the first gh** avatar. They had some fun and then tried to make a buck and when things got hot they all jumped out. Alex23 from GB who was one of the four, sold it to another that ran two scams on it and then jumped once it got to hot. This last nut job has little to zero practical knowlege of the sport and only wants to sell Kigs. He has his "go to" mod apply85 who knows nothing about Gear/training/diet and makes no bones about it. He says he hates BBers. Many of his mods have little info on whats really going on in the BBing world and hammer synthol to a point they look silly. Many of his 19 mods for his forum of 3050 members are from Euro slime ponds and hate Americans. This last GH** is in Florida and has a state level BBer brother thats in N.Y. That's about as far as I want to go with that. He has been as close to a Sandow as you are me have. Well hold on. I was at the last show about 50yds away from one. lol
gh** also owns three of the sponsors at his site and shakes the other real sponsors down for gear and then sells it in the open forum to the highest bidder. He has leaned on many folks in his forum for free HGH. If they say no he banns them. I know how this sound. You couldn't make a movie about it because it's to stupid. I think what is most entertaining is every time he postes he makes it a sticky. The entire first page of his main forum has been stickies at one time or another. The entire first page into the second???? What is he thinking? Could you even guess?
Jay, I don't think your going to get huge eating fish/rice/pine juice/pizza and omega 3s when your hungry my friend. Icecream at night, every night? Could it be done? Yes, but it would take quiet a juggling effect with these foods at an expert level to make this work. I don't think what he says is in line with what really works. Have you looked at Meadows diet? That is a templet for growth. That man has thought it threw. Best money you will spend on how to eat IMO.

Damn.

And there it goes. And a lot of what you said is true. He has banned knowledgable and following members/pupils for not giving him free HGH.

Of his sponsors, which does he own?

All this information needs to be privy to the readers, to the followers. He's made the innocent the true victims.

Nailed it!:yeahthat:

You're preaching to the choir here dude, I've heard it all before and agree with basically everything you said minus the local stage bullshit comment about me. Considering I placed 1st as well as 2nd in the heavies at the two shows i did over 1.5 yrs ago, way before I ever decided to up my tren and add hgh, I'd say you're a little off with that one.

One thing i haven't heard is what sponsors he supposedly owns?

Also, how does he get long backed guys like strango to promote over there? They are pretty damn exclusive, have been for awhile...

One thing i haven't heard is what sponsors he supposedly owns?

Also, how does he get long backed guys like strango to promote over there? They are pretty damn exclusive, have been for awhile...

I think we would all like to know which sponsors he owns as well.

And another thing...he makes it a point to say he has the government and congress working for him to bring down scammers, narcotics dealers, and all sorts of other crap. It is seriously mind boggling that people actually believe him and ask serious questions about it like it's true. I am sure the government knows who gh15 is and will help a steroid abuser get his way (sarcasm).

Jay, I'm happy your an NPC competitor and happy you did well.

I take back my comment and hope you understand my point.
Best of luck in your future events!

You're preaching to the choir here dude, I've heard it all before and agree with basically everything you said minus the local stage bullshit comment about me. Considering I placed 1st as well as 2nd in the heavies at the two shows i did over 1.5 yrs ago, way before I ever decided to up my tren and add hgh, I'd say you're a little off with that one.

ok.........i just wasted the past 3hrs of my life reading up on some of this gh15s old posts,comments,arguements etc..... i came to one frightning revolation......

THIS IS GUY IS ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY UNSTABLE AT BEST. seriously..... i am glad to see guys like jay dubb not totally buying this bullshit

ok.........i just wasted the past 3hrs of my life reading up on some of this gh15s old posts,comments,arguements etc..... i came to one frightning revolation......

THIS IS GUY IS ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY UNSTABLE AT BEST. seriously..... i am glad to see guys like jay dubb not totally buying this bullshit

Lol the only guys doing that are his mindless followers.

There is no doubt the people posting under his name are a little off. The old gh15 was hysterical. You could never take him too seriously. I only ever read his stuff for the drug protocols and for entertainment. His talk about american women were the best.

Just like nothuman said though, now his shit is just scary.

Anything worth reading ended about a year ago.

Lets twist this back around and get of of what's his name. I think most of us agree on the basic level about most of this.

Have any of you more experienced guys that took a lot of shit, ever slowed down and said "whoa" backed the doses down and made gains by being more meticulous with their diet/training? If so what did you change?

Lets twist this back around and get of of what's his name. I think most of us agree on the basic level about most of this.

Have any of you more experienced guys that took a lot of shit, ever slowed down and said "whoa" backed the doses down and made gains by being more meticulous with their diet/training? If so what did you change?

I can say that I truly look better with a decent amount of muscle currently at 212 only doing hrt doses of test, deca and gh compared to when I was 240 when I was on a shit ton of gear. I also have a lot less bodyfat and bloat now as well. Diet is a big reason why I look better today then back then. Eating cleaner with less cheat meals and only eating when I'm hungry.

I can say that I truly look better with a decent amount of muscle currently at 212 only doing hrt doses of test, deca and gh compared to when I was 240 when I was on a shit ton of gear. I also have a lot less bodyfat and bloat now as well. Diet is a big reason why I look better today then back then. Eating cleaner with less cheat meals and only eating when I'm hungry.

Totally agree... Im currently 208 and people think Im 260 because of how lean I am and the are constantly asking if I'm "getting bigger" as I'm getting leaner and losing weight.

I see a small loss in physical size, but what other people perceive is much different. On top of that, as you are saying I feel much better sacrificing some good tasting food if I can look pretty damn close to contest shape year round. Personally I hate the feeling of looking even the least bit "soft"...

Totally agree... Im currently 208 and people think Im 260 because of how lean I am and the are constantly asking if I'm "getting bigger" as I'm getting leaner and losing weight.

I see a small loss in physical size, but what other people perceive is much different. On top of that, as you are saying I feel much better sacrificing some good tasting food if I can look pretty damn close to contest shape year round. Personally I hate the feeling of looking even the least bit "soft"...

If that's you in your avatar, you look like a jacked Bruce Lee.

PRobably just me, but i think many of the "smaller" guys look way better than the bigger guys on pro muscle. A lot of people have shitty genetics/muscle shape, and when they get huge it's just exaggerates it, making them look even worse (in my opinion). But to each their own, bodybuilding is very subjective.

I never took massive dosages but in the past I had gone to 1.2 grams test like 600mg deca and orals plus 2iu gh a day =. When I started back after a 5 year layoff I was a sad ass looking 200lbs, I have pics. I came back after the ay off and didn't go above 500 test and 200 deca and got to around 240lbs. Now I had been heavier in the past but I think I looked way better this time around, like I was carrying more muscle.

I switched to dc training and I got much more meticulous with my diet and the usage of peptides.

O

I never took massive dosages but in the past I had gone to 1.2 grams test like 600mg deca and orals plus 2iu gh a day =. When I started back after a 5 year layoff I was a sad ass looking 200lbs, I have pics. I came back after the ay off and didn't go above 500 test and 200 deca and got to around 240lbs. Now I had been heavier in the past but I think I looked way better this time around, like I was carrying more muscle.

I switched to dc training and I got much more meticulous with my diet and the usage of peptides.

O

You were 200 lbs on a 5 yr training and diet and gear layoff?

No wonder you are so damn big

Same with phil hernon, weighing 220 out of prison

I am the same height as you guys and if i did the same i guarantee i would go down to something like 115...

Fuckin genetics...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner